Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Nice game so far. But what i wonder is that can we reject the girls that we don't like?
you can but not every time and every girl

sometimes you can only refuse the sexscenes and at some points in the game you can refuse some girls.

I think the only ones you can not avoid so far are Michelle,Melissa,Morena (No Relationship so far) and Carrie

there are maybe more but i don´t want to play it from the start again to see witch girl can be refused and witch not.

i took all of them so far :) :love:

Reactions: TwinSideWings

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It was just an X-mas special right?
with some story content the X-Mas Special is at the end of the update but i think the X-Mas special is not over yet some of it maybe goes over to the 0.20 update(i hope) :)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy new 20 20 to everybody!
We are still waiting on the 19th update to rain kinks from the user of evil!
Evil user is basking in the festivities of that update still.
Who can bring evil out of that isteria?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev clearly stated this 19th update was the finishing touches of 2019:
Dec 24, 2019 at 11:36pm
Luke's Way v0.19 is released for $5+ patrons

Hey all.
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Changelog:
- 297 images in total.
- 5 new animations.
- New content with Michelle.
- New content with Krysten.
- New content with Raquel with option to play her path.
- New content with Samantha (first sex scene with her, if you are in relationship with her).
- New content with Michael (if he is your friend with option to share a girl with him).
- New content with Rachel.
- Christmas event with Michelle, Rachel, Krysten and Melissa (Melissa's pregnancy path is now open).
Link

Hello is there any update out there for the new update ?

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Dev releases games on here by own free will!
No need for all this drama.
Keep taling about the game and them dames and maybe .. just maybe dev will come back in 20 20!

Game ON!
I know he willingly releases on this site but he said on the site I found it was a pirated Web-only version that was not approved so there is no drama on this site but others where Luke's Way was prematurely released. Luckily it appears that incident was cleared as no farther updates were leaked there & I'm sure Evil User will continue to release their work here when the time is right but it is a pain to wait for updates when the story is going well.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Hey all!
I've been absent here for some time, sorry for that... But I have so much work to do and that takes part of my time that is planned for talking to my fans.

When I started working on v0.19, it was planned to be a regular release but with few suggestions from the people that help me I decided to make the ending with Christmas spirit.

Regarding of the releases here, I only asked the guys that post the latest releases here to at least give me few days to gain new supporters which will help me supporting the game. I've published the latest update here few times and I'm not going to do that again because every time I did that I got bashed.

Gia-Rachel event is made on purpose so, don't go into details why Rachel is about to break the NDA rule, you'll have to wait and see why.

When Luke joined Rachel's webcam for the first time, she didn't know that Luke is admin, he tells her later when she is getting ready for the first camshow from Luke's apartment. (When Luke joins Iris's room to tell her that Michelle wants to meet her)

I almost forgot... Happy New 2020 people! I wish you only the best!
Evil User

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Show evil user some love! Even star wars is starting to reboot the good ol' jedi knights!
20 20 is the year that evil user turns good and saves the world with the dames who turn Luke into
the Light! Go Light Saber Wielder Dame Tame gal master into the Stardom of Gamers Glory!

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd already played this update and what I enjoyed the most was The Samantha scene looks like things are becoming a lot more intense between her and Luke I just wonder if there will be any consequences with Michelle.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes