Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There is mention of sex with Samantha - but I have played through and not seen it.
Anyone know how to trigger it, please?

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Samantha's sex event triggers only if you are in relationship with her. The pill only helps for longer vaginal scene and it opens anal scene.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

unifan616

Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 98751

Overview:
Luke's Way is a story about Luke who moved into a new city searching for a better job and a better life. He manages to find a job that will change his life in a company called L.P.. On his first day at work, he is invited to a welcoming party which turns out to be a massive orgy.
After only a few days, his boss admits that she liked Luke from the first time she saw him and they start a romantic relationship. She offers him a bigger role at her company and a free pass for fun with other girls.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-02
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer: Evil User
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGNATURES

Thanks to the66 for the android port!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 84312 View attachment 84313 View attachment 84314 View attachment 84315 View attachment 84316
where is Melissa's pregnancy path?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
There is mention of sex with Samantha - but I have played through and not seen it.
Anyone know how to trigger it, please?
You only get the Samantha sex if you're on her relationship path... you might have rejected her advances in an earlier update.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
where is Melissa's pregnancy path?
Melissa: I want to get off birth control

No more creampies for Daddy :cry:
If you are also on the Michelle pregnancy path then Melissa will come off the pill and you would be on her pregnancy path then. Melissa's pregnancy is tired in with Michelle getting pregnant first. So you should have creampied Michelle and not asked her to take the morning after pill every time you had a chance to cum in her.

Reactions: Repuci

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If you are also on the Michelle pregnancy path then Melissa will come off the pill and you would be on her pregnancy path then. Melissa's pregnancy is tired in with Michelle getting pregnant first. So you should have creampied Michelle and not asked her to take the morning after pill every time you had a chance to cum in her.
See that's the thing I'm trying to avoid pregnancy entirely so I don't wanna knock up michelle either. I'm not big on pregnancy as a fetish but I am on creampies but I like the game enough that it's merely an annoyance rather than a deal breaker so I'll just do that...deal with it lol

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Ok sex is nice but here there is no story just sex. It does get tiring. A bit of story would be nice. It is turning into a bit of 'meet and fuck'. The guy will kill himself before forty. He fucks four to five times a day. I did that once for a week with drugs and I was fucked for a month.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
See that's the thing I'm trying to avoid pregnancy entirely so I don't wanna knock up michelle either. I'm not big on pregnancy as a fetish but I am on creampies but I like the game enough that it's merely an annoyance rather than a deal breaker so I'll just do that...deal with it lol
I get you and each to their own I suppose but you have to realise is that Michelle has been trying for a baby and with the problems with her ex-husband she is hoping Luke would do the deed. Come on are you really heartless to not give her what she wants - in my playthrough I am just letting it happen but that also is a personal preference.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
really really good update and keep it coming.
one thing i wished for, that harem is optional, because i love the Michelle character and some of the harem characters, except mom and sister, feels like, just fuck them and thats it, i dont even remote care for them, but its not a deal breaker.
as for pregnancy, i dont mind it and i can fully understand her, after my ex gf, lost our child and believe me, it was not fun, our relationship died after 4 months of that event, she refused to seek help for her self and for us, i did recieve help, but still took some time and quite frankly still thinking about it, sometimes

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
really really good update and keep it coming.
one thing i wished for, that harem is optional, because i love the Michelle character and some of the harem characters, except mom and sister, feels like, just fuck them and thats it, i dont even remote care for them, but its not a deal breaker.
as for pregnancy, i dont mind it and i can fully understand her, after my ex gf, lost our child and believe me, it was not fun, our relationship died after 4 months of that event, she refused to seek help for her self and for us, i did recieve help, but still took some time and quite frankly still thinking about it, sometimes
Sorry to hear of your lose.

Rachel and Krysten are I think going to be a big focus for Luke and don't really think you would be just able to fuck them and forget them. I think there has been some talk about having a solo path ending and dev might code situations for Luke to break up with some of the females (but please don't quote me on this as it is only hearsay).

Reactions: nielsen145

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Sorry to hear of your lose.

Rachel and Krysten are I think going to be a big focus for Luke and don't really think you would be just able to fuck them and forget them. I think there has been some talk about having a solo path ending and dev might code situations for Luke to break up with some of the females (but please don't quote me on this as it is only hearsay).
thank you :), i was really hard, you know

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Ok sex is nice but here there is no story just sex. It does get tiring. A bit of story would be nice. It is turning into a bit of 'meet and fuck'. The guy will kill himself before forty. He fucks four to five times a day. I did that once for a week with drugs and I was fucked for a month.
quite the opposite, sex is rejuvenating. if you took drugs, I'd blame those.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes