ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
just fyi... mega says the file and the account that uploaded it were both deleted by mega for t.o.s violations

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i like the way the dev ended this update ... got a few questions but i believe i'll wait to see if they are answered next update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
There is mention of sex with Samantha - but I have played through and not seen it.
Anyone know how to trigger it, please?
when first meeting Samantha and she asks you what woman you like when it comes to sex you need to choose the option "I Prefer Mature and Sexy Milf" to get in a releationship with her and to get all content for Samantha and then be dominant in the following choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonhomie

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Also please refer to Evil User's Patreon page since he has provided a Mega link in an open post.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
really really good update and keep it coming.
one thing i wished for, that harem is optional, because i love the Michelle character and some of the harem characters, except mom and sister, feels like, just fuck them and thats it, i dont even remote care for them, but its not a deal breaker.
as for pregnancy, i dont mind it and i can fully understand her, after my ex gf, lost our child and believe me, it was not fun, our relationship died after 4 months of that event, she refused to seek help for her self and for us, i did recieve help, but still took some time and quite frankly still thinking about it, sometimes
I'm sorry for your loss and I can say that I know exactly what you've been through. My brother and his wife lost their 2nd child, due to pregnancy complication, the baby was born prematurely and died after couple of hours.

Luke's Way will always be my "Mona Lisa" because it involves a lot life events and situations from my personal life.

Reactions: nielsen145
Jun 11, 2018
does ella have any kind of path on this cause i chose to confront her husband like lover or romantic paths and how maNY pregnancy paths are there on this

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
does ella have any kind of path on this cause i chose to confront her husband like lover or romantic paths and how maNY pregnancy paths are there on this
Right now I think only Michelle and now Melissa are confirmed but I am sure the dev is going to allow others - just not sure who right now though.

Jun 11, 2018
Right now I think only Michelle and now Melissa are confirmed but I am sure the dev is going to allow others - just not sure who right now though.
ok but what about ella what do u do to be the only guy she sleeps with the vip lients she has sex with them

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
ok but what about ella what do u do to be the only guy she sleeps with the vip lients she has sex with them
As far as I am aware she has been trying to get out of that line of work for awhile now - not sure of the reasons and following the breakup with her husband is trying to get Luke's help with that. I expect she will be featured in other updates and maybe we will get more of her background story then.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so umm i have some questions if it doesn't ruin everyone's day ...

1. Carrie - after the threesome , she's not a choice for MC anymore ? ( could have been my choices picked tho :) )
2. Doc . god i miss her alot .. say's maybe a weekend we could get together but thats all ?
will there be a weekend that Moreno and Mc gets together again ?
3. Kim .. she is a goddess for sure .... will there be anymore updates involving Mc and her ?
4. Ella ella ella omg ella .. hahaha .. i hope there will be more with her .. did she divorce her husband or is she going to?
5. Jeanette ( J ) lovely girl .. she wants to spend a night with Mc .. i get the feeling that wont happen .. don't know why i just do ... please make that happen :)
6. Desiree ( babe city rawr ) so the 2nd time we have sex is kinda rough with her with either choice why ?
7. Iris .. makes me feel like a kid in a candy store hahaha .... will there be more with her in future updates ?
8. Sandra ... what the hell man ... i only get a BJ from here ,, you freakin teasing Mf'er ... i hope she will become my future sex secretary ... hahaha
9. Michelle .. please tell me i get her pregnant , she really needs it to make her feel more fulfilled in life ...
10 . i know this is alot of stuff sorry ... will any of the other girls get pregnant ?
11 . Melissa please tell me she will have my baby .... i hope not sooner than Michelle but maybe a little after ...
well i guess this is all for now , thanks :giggle:
i don't know if i should blur this out if so , sorry i haven't figured that out yet

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I finished playing the lastest update, there doesn't seem to be much going on besides MC being drained of his life force by semen demons daily and people taking showers.
Most of the girls feel like throwaway characters, you meet them, bang em, yeah we will go on a date or something lol and then they disappear, because the next girl on the pussy conveyor belt is invading the realm of your trousers and do the Houdini

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
so umm i have some questions if it doesn't ruin everyone's day ...

1. Carrie - after the threesome , she's not a choice for MC anymore ? ( could have been my choices picked tho :) )
2. Doc . god i miss her alot .. say's maybe a weekend we could get together but thats all ?
will there be a weekend that Moreno and Mc gets together again ?
3. Kim .. she is a goddess for sure .... will there be anymore updates involving Mc and her ?
4. Ella ella ella omg ella .. hahaha .. i hope there will be more with her .. did she divorce her husband or is she going to?
5. Jeanette ( J ) lovely girl .. she wants to spend a night with Mc .. i get the feeling that wont happen .. don't know why i just do ... please make that happen :)
6. Desiree ( babe city rawr ) so the 2nd time we have sex is kinda rough with her with either choice why ?
7. Iris .. makes me feel like a kid in a candy store hahaha .... will there be more with her in future updates ?
8. Sandra ... what the hell man ... i only get a BJ from here ,, you freakin teasing Mf'er ... i hope she will become my future sex secretary ... hahaha
9. Michelle .. please tell me i get her pregnant , she really needs it to make her feel more fulfilled in life ...
10 . i know this is alot of stuff sorry ... will any of the other girls get pregnant ?
11 . Melissa please tell me she will have my baby .... i hope not sooner than Michelle but maybe a little after ...
well i guess this is all for now , thanks :giggle:
i don't know if i should blur this out if so , sorry i haven't figured that out yet
Wow, that is a lot of questions. From playing the game I can sort of answer some of those questions but will probably enclose in spoiler tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I finished playing the lastest update, there doesn't seem to be much going on besides MC being drained of his life force by semen demons daily and people taking showers.
Most of the girls feel like throwaway characters, you meet them, bang em, yeah we will go on a date or something lol and then they disappear, because the next girl on the pussy conveyor belt is invading the realm of your trousers and do the Houdini
Lol, I hear you on this but I think the Dev can only do so much with each update and with the number of girls he has then it would feel that way but I am pretty sure dev is aware of them and has plans for them.

I think dev has a core set of girls that would be the main girls and more would be done with them and the other girls would be just secondary (side) girls so maybe not as many updates with them but pretty sure they aren't forgotten.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes