a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Hey all.
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Changelog:
- 297 images in total.
- 5 new animations.
- New content with Michelle.
- New content with Krysten.
- New content with Raquel with option to play her path.
- New content with Samantha (first sex scene with her, if you are in relationship with her).
- New content with Michael (if he is your friend with option to share a girl with him).
- New content with Rachel.
- Christmas event with Michelle, Rachel, Krysten and Melissa (Melissa's pregnancy path is now open).

Last edited:

MATAFAKA

Mar 7, 2019

Hey all.
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Changelog:
- 297 images in total.
- 5 new animations.
- New content with Michelle.
- New content with Krysten.
- New content with Raquel with option to play her path.
- New content with Samantha (first sex scene with her, if you are in relationship with her).
- New content with Michael (if he is your friend with option to share a girl with him).
- New content with Rachel.
- Christmas event with Michelle, Rachel, Krysten and Melissa (Melissa's pregnancy path is now open).
Dude, why are you taunting our poor ass?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So we can knock up Melissa as well as Michelle? Interesting I wonder if any more of the girls will have this option.

Reactions: Repuci

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no that is kind of forced on the player not only in one way because rachel agrees to it but it is more or less forbidden to have sex with EVERYONE outside of L.P because of the NDA she signed and that is just beeing Ignored here.
and still it just happens no argument about the braking the rules nothing.
Rules aren't being broken.

They both worked on the cams that's how they met. The cams are owned by LP.

not in this update.Melissa only tells Luke that she want's to settle down and wants to be a mom.
Started off like that in my playthrough, a few updates the MC and michelle talked about the kid thing and decided to give it a try then this last update Michelle has been really cold and felt like they were on the verge of breaking up.

I don't know where I fucked up but things are not going well.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Rules aren't being broken.

They both worked on the cams that's how they met. The cams are owned by LP.
luke got permission from Michelle but rachel does´t and just ignores that fact.
and nope she is not working for LP because michelle asked luke to make her a job offer so that is rulebreaking.
and LP owns the webside and not the webcamstudio as far as i remember it and luke has a webside admin account nothing more.

and untill now nothing happend so far of course so Rachel is about to break the signed terms in her NDA from L.P when she has her night alone with that woman if they are having SEX of course in that night.

oh and one thing here to the dev : when Luke watches rachel the first time with her show she messages luke that she bans him if he doesn´t tip because it is a rule in her room.
He is a Websideadmin there and a Websideadmin can not be banned by a Webcamgirl that uses a webside where he is an Admin ;)

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So paying people can play it but we need to wait when its new year for a christmas update? feels a bit yikes to me..
I understand the dev needs to make money but after 7 days still not public is pretty nuts
are you for real dude????

the Dev has a Time schedule releasing the latest update to public that is usually around 2 to 4 weeks after pantreon release.
i am just surprised now it was not leaked just jet so bad luck this month.
guess you have to wait for public release here when no one leaks it or just pay him the 5 bucks and support him instead of whining.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
are you for real dude????

the Dev has a Time schedule releasing the latest update to public that is usually around 2 to 4 weeks after pantreon release.
i am just surprised now it was not leaked just jet so bad luck this month.
guess you have to wait for public release here when no one leaks it or just pay him the 5 bucks and support him instead of whining.
It was not my intend to 'whining' and i`am sorry to offend you but i did not now about the time schedule. i just found it strange to do christmas kind of special and put it out for the public in the new year.
i commend the people that not releasing it to the public i did wish there where more games that have the same standards or decentsie to not leak it. I had to mutch good games that stops because of money and time problems.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It was not my intend to 'whining' and i`am sorry to offend you but i did not now about the time schedule. i just found it strange to do christmas kind of special and put it out for the public in the new year.
i commend the people that not releasing it to the public i did wish there where more games that have the same standards or decentsie to not leak it. I had to mutch good games that stops because of money and time problems.
ok i got it but that is the decision of the Dev to post it public before christmas.If he does not do it well that´s bad luck then you have to wait until its leaked or it goes public even if it has a christmas Special.

and the fact that its not leaked by now could be a present to the dev here.

Reactions: Sheppard3rd

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
ok i got it but that is the decision of the Dev to post it public before christmas.If he does not do it well that´s bad luck then you have to wait until its leaked or it goes public even if it has a christmas Special.

and the fact that its not leaked by now could be a present to the dev here.
I totaly agree on that! Lets just wait a couple of days i hope i like this game alot so its worth the wait :D

Reactions: Steinchen

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
I asked the Dev about the current public version 0.18 being on another site when it was still the patron version & their response was that they did not know the game was on that website. My conversation led to a few theories 1. their files where hacked and pirated (which was not likely a lack of profit for thief) 2. My suggestion that one of their Patreons leaked the game either because of the belief that those who don't have money shouldn't be forced to wait or they believed it was a way to advertise to draw more attention to the game. (even if they did so without Dev permission)

Thus it's my thought the newest version was not leaked yet is due to better security on behalf of Dev &/or the original leaker is deciding to lay low to not face punishment for pirating. I hope the Dev decides to release the latest version sooner due to it being a holiday special but understand they will likely keep to their regular release schedule instead of throwing off their momentum/pace of continuing the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev releases games on here by own free will!
No need for all this drama.
Keep taling about the game and them dames and maybe .. just maybe dev will come back in 20 20!

Game ON!

Reactions: Mormont

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys /...
Help me this bug , as i have played my last version 0.10 and now i am going for the 0.18v my old saves in v0.10 is not working . Bug i can't ignore or rollback the game .

Do i have to play from the start .? this is always an issue .

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Started off like that in my playthrough, a few updates the MC and michelle talked about the kid thing and decided to give it a try then this last update Michelle has been really cold and felt like they were on the verge of breaking up.

I don't know where I fucked up but things are not going well.
i thought the same that something is wrong at that update either the beginn of her pregnancy with her hormones going crazy or some other things that she is not telling luke or lying about it.
but in the last update it seems it is back to normal again.
or its maybe just because the christmas special??
i don´t know until i see michelles behavior in the next update.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hey Guys /...
Help me this bug , as i have played my last version 0.10 and now i am going for the 0.18v my old saves in v0.10 is not working . Bug i can't ignore or rollback the game .

Do i have to play from the start .? this is always an issue .
i think this version has still the free roaming in it??
if so that was removed from the game with some other scenes so i think you will have to start a new game.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes