Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
It seems that you don't understand what obvious means but no problem, I'll explain.
The game is called Luke's Way and I can't give the players option to change Luke's name because the game name won't make sense anymore.
Setting the code for using a custom MC name is like 10 seconds work but, the work I have to do on my Patreon site, including the possible review from their admins and loosing days in which I can't get any new patrons. Then it comes testing where I have to check if all Luke flags are properly changed in the custom name.

And at the end, if there is a demand from more than just one player, I'll consider pampering up my fans and change the MC's name but when there is only one person demanding and acting childish like I'll stop playing and delete the game, writing bad reviews... I'll just say, you are free to go and never come back again.

Have fun :)
Wow !I was right the dev Just admitted that it would only take a few seconds to add the feature and resorts to name calling acting like a immature spoiled teenager and I never said anything abbot changing the name of the game all I just asked the dev add the option to rename the m.c up to player or player could still use the default just let the player chose to use the default name or not . Nor did I ever name call the dev . Unlike the dev and the dev's lame excuses and the dev has the audacity to call me childish?! The dev might need to reflect on there own actions and wording before childish name calling if the dev had just tooken the high road for instance just left a :FacePalm: I would have just walked away but childish name calling from the dev was totally uncalled for and unjustified just becouse my opinion was different then the devs and a some others .

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Wow !I was right the dev Just admitted that it would only take a few seconds to add the feature and resorts to name calling acting like a immature spoiled teenager and I never said anything abbot changing the name of the game all I just asked the dev add the option to rename the m.c up to player or player could still use the default just let the player chose to use the default name or not . Nor did I ever name call the dev . Unlike the dev and the dev's lame excuses and the dev has the audacity to call me childish?! The dev might need to reflect on there own actions and wording before childish name calling if the dev had just tooken the high road for instance just left a :FacePalm: I would have just walked away but childish name calling from the dev was totally uncalled for and unjustified just becouse my opinion was different then the devs and a some others .
Even after giving you enough reasons why MC's input name is not possible at this point, you can't understand why is not possible at this point...

Because I'm acting like "spoiled immature teenager", I won't explain any further.

Renzon

Mar 24, 2017
Question I have about the sequence here: The conversation occurs the way I have it laid out (01, 02, 03), but given the questions asked by Luke, especially regarding the health checks, shouldn't the sequence be 03, 01, 02 instead?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
is it a bug, i started playing 0.18 and mc and michelle talk about Sandra for massage, but then comes Alexandra, or did i forgot from previous versions thats a nickname`?
Alexandra and its male equivalent Alexander have both many variations. From Alex to Sacha.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
That whole exchange seemed off to me because they just go ahead and say yes ignoring the fact that it would violate their NDA's because she doesn't work for the company. Yes Luke offers her a job but rachael agrees without knowing he was going to do that.
yep i thought the same thing there Rachel now has literally gotten a free pass there to fuck around with woman outside L.P
and the fact that Luke was told from michelle to protect himself there just because of that rule makes it look even less amusing.
ok luke asked Gia about health checks there but that should not count with that "non sex outside L.P rule" that EVERYBODY has to follow there.

ok luke was told by michelle that she allows sex outside L.P but not without protection and for that he should buy some condoms just in case something happens because of Rachels friend is not working for L.P . But at that time they had no clue that this Gia want´s to have alone night times with both of them.

This Gia is so fucking Ugly i mean just the face there but still ugly and she looks like an Elite Prostitute.
specially her mouth looks like she could take 3 dicks at ones in it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i get a sinking feeling somethings up with michelle ,,, like she's seeing someone else other than me , that she's not telling me about ... i hope i'm wrong .... other than that i think this is by far one of the best games i'm playing ,, WTG dev !!!! (y) (y) (y) (y)
indeed i thought the same there.
michelle is behaving strange in this update but it could also be the beginning of her pregnancy.
not all woman are cursed with morning sickness with beeing pregnant they have maybe other issues??

and who the fuck cares about the MC name here???
this game has the name LUKES WAY not THE PLAYERS WAY :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... what is this conundrum about?
Luke gets a lot of gals a job opportunity and is the keeper of said job!
Luke has a very tight relationship with the establiShment and ...
Well ... like any good boss man's right hand => GETS TO CUT HEADS AND MINCE MEAT THEM AROUND FOR SAID BOSS MAN ... AHEM ... WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE WOMAN OF HIS LIFE !

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
indeed i thought the same there.
michelle is behaving strange in this update but it could also be the beginning of her pregnancy.
not all woman are cursed with morning sickness with beeing pregnant they have maybe other issues??

and who the fuck cares about the MC name here???
this game has the name LUKES WAY not THE PLAYERS WAY :rolleyes:
yeah ,, after i posted this my wife reminded me how she was during having our 7 kids ,, rofl

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
This is one of those games I have never commented on, but constantly keep an eye out for the updates. Love the renders, it has a unique plot, and the dialogue is well done. The story is fast paced, which sometimes can feel a bit forced, but overall it does keep the game from getting stagnant. And lest I forget to mention it, there certainly is NO lack of sex in this game, the MC is literally drowning in it.

The only other thing to add is that I'm not sure how seriously anyone should take my comments, I am obviously a "fake gamer" and not a "real gamer" since I really don't care what the MC is named, though I must admit...it would seem odd to be able to name the MC "Righty McJackoff" when the title of the game is "Luke's Way", just sayin'.

Reactions: Vanderer

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
It seems that you don't understand what obvious means but no problem, I'll explain.
The game is called Luke's Way and I can't give the players option to change Luke's name because the game name won't make sense anymore.
Setting the code for using a custom MC name is like 10 seconds work but, the work I have to do on my Patreon site, including the possible review from their admins and loosing days in which I can't get any new patrons. Then it comes testing where I have to check if all Luke flags are properly changed in the custom name.

And at the end, if there is a demand from more than just one player, I'll consider pampering up my fans and change the MC's name but when there is only one person demanding and acting childish like I'll stop playing and delete the game, writing bad reviews... I'll just say, you are free to go and never come back again.

Have fun :)
In fairness, it is always preferable for the player to be able to name the MC. That being said, I think we're probably too far down the rabbit hole to change that now, as it would require a title change, which this far in wouldn't be ideal.
I'd just advise you that in any future works it would be best to give the option to name the playable character (at the very least).

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
1575313694247.png

Welp, well I'm not getting her outta there, ill get my workclothes dirty. She better take a shower and clean herself before she comes and hugs me :mad:

1575314191743.png

plz no...

1575314120590.png

GODDAMNIT

Reactions: Vanderer

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
EvilUser Played your game and enjoyed it. Don't let my poor attempt at a joke fool you otherwise :LOL:. I especially enjoyed the fact that you put a personal touch to every single character with both looks and personality/history. I'd like to see this game do well, so I'm going to list some of the issues I have with this game. You're free to ignore them if u want. They are meant to help you, not bash you in any shape or form.

Some of these issues have probably alrdy been mentionned to you so like for example grammar issues, I'm not going to harp on that too much.

I think you're not a native english speaker (neither am I) so it's understandable there are some issues with grammar. That being said, it does take away from the overall experience (at the very least a lil bit), so you def wanna go back and eliminate those errors or have somebody proofread it to you. Some examples at the top of my head were: "arogant" arrogant is correct spelling, "suprized" suprised, some errors with prepositions like "in the toilet" on the toilet ...

I found some other stuff that are slightly off putting; I'll illustrate this through means of screenshots.

Mind you this could be interpreted as nitpicking but it's just looks a lil weird. In this pic, where is Michelle looking? You could argue she's looking at Rachel's ass but to me it looks like she's looking at something that's behind Luke or she's looking away from Luke and Rachel's kissing.

Same here, where is Rachel looking? By the angle of her chin compared to the rest of her body it's like she's looking over them, not at them.

Saying to a girl whilst having sex, it was boring is very rude. Better to say something along the lines: "I thought we were going to have some vanilla sex but this is much more interesting!" Vanilla in this case just means normal, and isnt insulting to the girl.

When you say to a girl that her breasts look nice, she might not take it the wrong way at the same time she might think you're not impressed with her either. Nice is just that nice, it's not super, not mega, not awesome, not incredible, basically isnt anything over the top.

This line frequents a few times during the storyline. Saying to a woman/girl that she is a good/great cocksucker isn't very appealing. Cocksucker is usually used as an insult. Telling her: "her mouth/tongue feels like heaven", is a better fit (there are even better ways to express this im just saying the first things that come to mind, dont take this literal).

Also this has been mentionned somewhere in this thread and even though you addressed it, I have to say I somewhat agree with the user that brought this up. The word girl frequents waaay too much in this scene with Moreno. I think it was over ten times the mc called her girl, its a bit much. There are better petnames/nicknames than that.

Overusage of *hehe*, first let's have some definitions of "hehe":

Hehe means laughing. It is a term used to show that you are laughing about something. Hehe is similar to haha but is a little more smug and a little less popular. It often follows a comment or reaction that is made in humorous tone.

or

A laughter suggesting something mischievous/flirtatious or a giggle

or

if somebody uses "hehe" a lot, it usually means he/she is socially awkward. It's like a coping mechanism.

Here the mc gives a compliment to Rachel. A compliment is being dead serious, you trully admire the other person for something; the only way to do this is by being sincere/serious. If I say: "you look beautiful, hahahah." Do you think you just received a compliment, or something else?

Second pic is Rachel's response to MC's compliment. Did she think it was funny? If yes, the compliment fell flat on his belly, if you'd go with the giggle definition it would fit but still feels somewhat awkward (imo).

Im going to illustrate this now *hehe*. If we use hehe every 5 sentences, and sometimes several sentences behind eachother; it loses it's meaning. And it comes across as being socially awkward *hehe*. There isnt anything wrong with being socially akward mind you, its just that the mc doesnt betray to be that sort of character except in the overuse of hehe *hehe*. Also I think the mc is rly cool and handsome *hehe*.

See how especially that last line feels awkward. It doesnt feel sincere, even though it could very well be.

Best of luck to you EvilUser

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
This game is very good and even almost everything goes excellent !! The only thing that is starting to bother me is, since the pregnancy path was introduced we have been fucking with Michelle many times and why is she still not pregnant? How many more times does the MC have to fuck her and come inside of her to get pregnant?

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I usually run through the new version as soon as possible but this time it took me a while. One question: why is the main menu showing "V0.06" instead of 0.18?

Oh, now I know: it's because I have the taboo patch that uses a different image, gui/MenuMT.jpg. Please, update that one with your versions or have a text layer the version number on top the picture.

PS. I still enjoy the game. :) (y)

Edit: As I tried another paths in 0.18, I stumbled upon "NameError: name 'al_path' is not defined" after the scene three times when I didn't take Alexandra path. You should initialize ALL variables you'll be using later on regardless of the choice made by the player. (I tried with saves from the choice and in the end of 0.17 and 0.16. So it wasn't a missing variable from the savefiles.)

PS2. You should move the choice about hints to preferences because I remember game has asked me about showing hints in an earler version too (and the save file should have THAT answer).

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
EvilUser Played your game and enjoyed it. Don't let my poor attempt at a joke fool you otherwise :LOL:. I especially enjoyed the fact that you put a personal touch to every single character with both looks and personality/history. I'd like to see this game do well, so I'm going to list some of the issues I have with this game. You're free to ignore them if u want. They are meant to help you, not bash you in any shape or form.

Some of these issues have probably alrdy been mentionned to you so like for example grammar issues, I'm not going to harp on that too much.

I think you're not a native english speaker (neither am I) so it's understandable there are some issues with grammar. That being said, it does take away from the overall experience (at the very least a lil bit), so you def wanna go back and eliminate those errors or have somebody proofread it to you. Some examples at the top of my head were: "arogant" arrogant is correct spelling, "suprized" suprised, some errors with prepositions like "in the toilet" on the toilet ...

I found some other stuff that are slightly off putting; I'll illustrate this through means of screenshots.

Mind you this could be interpreted as nitpicking but it's just looks a lil weird. In this pic, where is Michelle looking? You could argue she's looking at Rachel's ass but to me it looks like she's looking at something that's behind Luke or she's looking away from Luke and Rachel's kissing.

Same here, where is Rachel looking? By the angle of her chin compared to the rest of her body it's like she's looking over them, not at them.

Saying to a girl whilst having sex, it was boring is very rude. Better to say something along the lines: "I thought we were going to have some vanilla sex but this is much more interesting!" Vanilla in this case just means normal, and isnt insulting to the girl.

When you say to a girl that her breasts look nice, she might not take it the wrong way at the same time she might think you're not impressed with her either. Nice is just that nice, it's not super, not mega, not awesome, not incredible, basically isnt anything over the top.

This line frequents a few times during the storyline. Saying to a woman/girl that she is a good/great cocksucker isn't very appealing. Cocksucker is usually used as an insult. Telling her: "her mouth/tongue feels like heaven", is a better fit (there are even better ways to express this im just saying the first things that come to mind, dont take this literal).

Also this has been mentionned somewhere in this thread and even though you addressed it, I have to say I somewhat agree with the user that brought this up. The word girl frequents waaay too much in this scene with Moreno. I think it was over ten times the mc called her girl, its a bit much. There are better petnames/nicknames than that.

Overusage of *hehe*, first let's have some definitions of "hehe":

Hehe means laughing. It is a term used to show that you are laughing about something. Hehe is similar to haha but is a little more smug and a little less popular. It often follows a comment or reaction that is made in humorous tone.

or

A laughter suggesting something mischievous/flirtatious or a giggle

or

if somebody uses "hehe" a lot, it usually means he/she is socially awkward. It's like a coping mechanism.

Here the mc gives a compliment to Rachel. A compliment is being dead serious, you trully admire the other person for something; the only way to do this is by being sincere/serious. If I say: "you look beautiful, hahahah." Do you think you just received a compliment, or something else?

Second pic is Rachel's response to MC's compliment. Did she think it was funny? If yes, the compliment fell flat on his belly, if you'd go with the giggle definition it would fit but still feels somewhat awkward (imo).

Im going to illustrate this now *hehe*. If we use hehe every 5 sentences, and sometimes several sentences behind eachother; it loses it's meaning. And it comes across as being socially awkward *hehe*. There isnt anything wrong with being socially akward mind you, its just that the mc doesnt betray to be that sort of character except in the overuse of hehe *hehe*. Also I think the mc is rly cool and handsome *hehe*.

See how especially that last line feels awkward. It doesnt feel sincere, even though it could very well be.

Best of luck to you EvilUser
I'll forward this to my proofreaders so they can take a look.
And yes, I'm not a native english speaker. In fact I had 0 (zero) english classes in school because my "luck" was different foreign language.
Anyway, thank you for your nice words and keep posting suggestions.

I usually run through the new version as soon as possible but this time it took me a while. One question: why is the main menu showing "V0.06" instead of 0.18?

Oh, now I know: it's because I have the taboo patch that uses a different image, gui/MenuMT.jpg. Please, update that one with your versions or have a text layer the version number on top the picture.

PS. I still enjoy the game. :) (y)

Edit: As I tried another paths in 0.18, I stumbled upon "NameError: name 'al_path' is not defined" after the scene three times when I didn't take Alexandra path. You should initialize ALL variables you'll be using later on regardless of the choice made by the player. (I tried with saves from the choice and in the end of 0.17 and 0.16. So it wasn't a missing variable from the savefiles.)

PS2. You should move the choice about hints to preferences because I remember game has asked me about showing hints in an earler version too (and the save file should have THAT answer).
I'll fix that right now, somehow that variable slipped through initialization part :D and I have no idea how v0.6 taboo replaced the v0.18 MenuMT but you can find the original v0.18 MenuMT in attachment.
I put hints menu on every 5 updates so it won't be very frequent for regular players but I wanna make hints to be switchable from left or right corner of the screen but I didn't had time to that. It is on my agenda tho.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I have no idea how v0.6 taboo replaced the v0.18 MenuMT but you can find the original v0.18 MenuMT in attachment.
I would wonder it too because the taboo patch is only a script with no attachments so the picture must be within the game files. I just wanted you to know that when it caught my eye. :) Thanks for the updated picture but I already moved Luke to wait for the next version. ;)

I put hints menu on every 5 updates so it won't be very frequent for regular players but I wanna make hints to be switchable from left or right corner of the screen but I didn't had time to that. It is on my agenda tho.
As I told you earlier, maybe the place to enable/disable hints after starting a NEW game would be in the preferences instead of being constantly on the screen to be clicked accidentally. Preferences include already options to skip new content, text speed, etc. Well, that would be the place I'd search for settings I wanted to change.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes