• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ok, I went back to the beginning, and, either I missed some talk in this forum, I am fucking crazy and dreamed that Krysten was supposed to be Lukes ex, or there is something new with the incest patch. I remember a few versions back, even with the incest patch, that Krysten was his ex, now she is sis. Not that it bothers me (I did the incest patch to have mommy time), I am just confused as fuck...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok, either I missed some talk in this forum, I am fucking crazy and dreamed that Krysten was supposed to be Lukes ex, or there is something new with the incest patch. I remember a few versions back, even with the incest patch, that Krysten was his ex, now she is sis. Not that it bothers me (I did the incest patch to have mommy time), I am just confused as fuck...
that was either a glitch (obsolete patch maybe?) or you must have played an update without the patch installed cuz she has ALWAYS been the sister with the patch

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
that was either a glitch (obsolete patch maybe?) or you must have played an update without the patch installed cuz she has ALWAYS been the sister with the patch
That glitch is probably the issue. Not that is bothers me, other than just having a WTF moment.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I doubt it since both the MC and his mom are required to have sex with Gia for her professional evaluation.
That whole exchange seemed off to me because they just go ahead and say yes ignoring the fact that it would violate their NDA's because she doesn't work for the company. Yes Luke offers her a job but rachael agrees without knowing he was going to do that.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Or Better yet dev could just add the option to rename the m.c into the game. Please add the option for the player to rename the m.c a lot of gamer's Dislike being stuck with default names for instance do you[the player] want to use the name Luke or do you[the player] want to change name see both sides happy . Player does not Evan get the choice to rename the m.c. that would like what only a few mins to add that simple option into the game .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ofcourse the MC should be named Luke! I mean, a wise man said: "Luke, use the whores!". Now what fun would this game be if you weren't Luke?!

• Haha
Reactions: 0blivion and MK78

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Still a nice little game that has been updated four days earlier this month compared to October.

However, this is now about the fifth time that Michelle asked Luke (or the game asked the player) about the Morning After Pill, despite declaring that you want to be on the preggers path.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to start focusing on established girls instead of constantly bringing in new ones. I honestly forgot the plot of the last update when I got asked the three questions in the beginning, and I'm starting to have a hard time remembering who is who.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes