Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is luke's way ... not dorothy's way, not batman's way, not Italian Stallion way, not john wayne's way or even matew maconahi way (I can totally see that art in crokodile rock legend elton john's home office, personal gallery, corridor of renowned records label )

Bottom line, what ever they sell ... it is skin and good skin needs to be blasted on the roof tops so as to alleviate the burden of every day blue collar workers burdened with home and family!

Here is a thought -> that exact pose of a headless (talk about hallo weener night .. heh..heh!) dame crouched and letting them bosoms hang (wink wink;)!) is perfect for the company!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Luke will GO WHERE THE FORCE TAKES HIM ...feel it growing .. and growing ... glowing ...
sure enough ... he will have to unsheathe inside some moist, yummy, gummy, bombshell
Luke HARD FORCE WILL FIND ITS WAY INSIDE THEM DAMES SOONER OR LATER ...;)!

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
First time playing.

Premise is ok, but tbh the story telling is too unbelievable. I mean I know this is a fantasy game, but c'mon in what, 5 days he's already 2nd in command and partner with the boss who trusts him completely, like they'd been together for years/months, not just a few days?

The dev should've made that happen over a longer period of time, build the character relationships a bit better first.
I've often thought that some adult games should throw in some "a few days/weeks later" screens every now and then to give a sense of time passage. It might screw up some other parts of what they planned for their stories, but I think it would help with the idea of relationships building and strengthening in a more reasonable set of time.

Reactions: emmasteadman

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
well .see ... that screws the codes ... there are markers in the codes about time -> day, month, year ... it gets tricky when dev need to skip all of a sudden .. even more tricky when they hide and dissimulate the real game passage to accommodate for sudden lapse in story. In the betterment of this game ... what sudden time lapses did you, fine gamers of the zone, find fulfilling for the next release?

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
I got super high and played this game and had an epiphany. Most incest theme games have the MC as the one desiring and leading the relationship but not this one.
Rachel had been doing incest theme cam shows as part of her backstory. It was Michelle that suggested to Rachel it would be ok for her to have a relationship with the MC. The MC overhears that conversation and is shocked by it and doesn't know what to think.
It is Beth that pushes the MC to watch his mother's cam show, knowing the theme, and then Beth that initiates the Mommy roleplay in bed.
It is Rachel that wants the MC to meet her friend that is in a relationship with her son and it is Michelle that has Samantha describe her incestuous relationship with her son.
Our hero was only looking for a job. Everyone around him is pushing incest and he doesn't know what to think.
The whole thing blew my mind and is a terrific departure from most of the genre. Since I was high I started thinking about the story from the characters point of view. Now when I play the story in my mind Rachel has had an incest fetish for most of her life but never acted on it. Her mind jumps at the idea of doing more with the MC and having his baby but is still reluctant because of what it is. Michelle, meanwhile, has the same fetish but embraced it much earlier. In my mind Michelle is secretly in a sexual relationship with Lorenzo and Desiree is their daughter. Michelle was right in her suspicions about Desires and Lorenzo being in a relationship and this is upsetting because she wanted to keep Desiree for herself and to share with MC. Michelle is wanting to have the business branch out into making taboo performances more mainstream, charging a premium to watch genuine shows.
Krysten hasn't appeared much in the game so I don't have much for her. Her eyes are red so I imagine her being high too. The virgin thing I thought was silly. I get the appeal but for adult characters it doesn't make sense. I imagined her as having faced the hard life I would expect for someone with an absent father and sex-worker mother. In my stoned mind Krysten feels the need to take care of herself and not depend on anyone but in her current situation she is stuck and feels the only way she can pay the MC is with her body and so she does. No real attraction to MC and feels a bit reluctant because of the incest but she doesn't need anything from anyone and if that means fucking the MC, even as Rachel watches, then that is fine.

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Luke's Way [v0.17] [Evil User] - Original Size: 777.98MB

Download Win (216MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From his Patreon :

Hey all!

Luke's Way v0.18 is released for $5+ patrons.

Changelog:
- 253 images in total
- Alexandra's path available.
- Progress on Krysten path.
- Progress on Rachel's path.
- New webcam character Divina.
- New character Gia. She is available only on Rachel's path (for now).
- Progress on Michelle's pregnancy path.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Luke's Way [v0.18] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (196 MB): - - -
MAC (182 MB): - - -

OP Updated

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes