Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Luke see Gia sexy only if you show interest in her.

well that is not true.Luke sees gia sexy all the time from the first meeting on with BOTH choices you make there.
and when you can choose intresst in gia or only in rachel in the Videochat near the end of the update it is already too late.All of that is said BEFORE you can show intresst in Gia.

Last edited:

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Wow
Ummmmm
Is this game near to finish
???
I'd say not even close to finished but I'm not sure what EvilUser's storyline/plot endgame looks like. I'm going to say it may be anywhere from a quarter to a half done. (just an estimate on what I've played) I hope it makes it to at least twice the size as its at now if not triple storywise.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'd say not even close to finished but I'm not sure what EvilUser's storyline/plot endgame looks like. I'm going to say it may be anywhere from a quarter to a half done. (just an estimate on what I've played) I hope it makes it to at least twice the size as its at now if not triple storywise.
I would say the game is about 60 % done...

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
I wonder if it will end with a lot of pregnancies the way it's going that wouldn't surprise me could end up being like Sisterly lust :love:
I hope so Pregnancy/Harem is my top fetish but I would prefer it to be longer playthrough wise than Sisterly Lust with a more thought out ending. Maybe a story ending showing at least Luke & Michelle's first kid being born and possibly Melissa's too instead of an epilogue that just tells you who had kids and how many. IMO would show the fruit of the labor instead of imagining the children without seeing them also it could lead to a sequel where you play as the children 18 years later as they start getting into the Family Corporation/lifestyle.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
That is I call a very long game, played without pause , can't remember when I started but a least 11h/12h....

My crushes : Melissa, Rachel, Krysten, Iris and Kim

Keeping my judgment for Alexandra, Raquel and Divinia, need to know better...

Not really a fan of Michelle (except when she put the white clothe at the first night ) maybe she need a little change hair...

Reactions: Kydr

filez781

Dec 15, 2017
Just did a non stop play through v.20 and wow loved the content the renders and the story only issue was how orange Michelle was, might just be my display settings like I said nonstop play through didn't stop even to adjust graphics. All in all Evil User love your work and can't wait to see what you add in the future.

Reactions: woody

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
Luke's Way v0.21 - 3rd bach of previews
Hey all!
I'm currently finishing the night events (there are 2 endings) in this update and I'm almost at the end of the first (the bigger) ending for this update.
So far I have 310 rendered images and I plan on doing about 30-40 more. Also I have 7 animations ready and I need to do 1 more. The final release will have about 340-350 images and will consist of various daytime events and some *wink* night activities.
Here are the last previews for this release:
1. Gia wear something that isn't red.
2. Raquel goes out for the following night.
3. Rachel and Michelle are perving on webcams.
4. Pool, drinks and 2 cougars.
5. Heading to the bedroom.
I wish I can share some more images but I don't want to spoil the update. I think I'll need like 3-4 days to finish the update and 1 day for testing. I'm sure you all gonna love it!
Have a good rest and have a good weekend.
Evil!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Unlocked
Luke's Way v0.21 - 3rd bach of previews
Hey all!
I'm currently finishing the night events (there are 2 endings) in this update and I'm almost at the end of the first (the bigger) ending for this update.
So far I have 310 rendered images and I plan on doing about 30-40 more. Also I have 7 animations ready and I need to do 1 more. The final release will have about 340-350 images and will consist of various daytime events and some *wink* night activities.
Here are the last previews for this release:
1. Gia wear something that isn't red.
2. Raquel goes out for the following night.
3. Rachel and Michelle are perving on webcams.
4. Pool, drinks and 2 cougars.
5. Heading to the bedroom.
I wish I can share some more images but I don't want to spoil the update. I think I'll need like 3-4 days to finish the update and 1 day for testing. I'm sure you all gonna love it!
Have a good rest and have a good weekend.
Evil!
The first is what I'll defo skip, the rest I'm eagerly awaiting.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes