Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
And now the incest patch makes sense: Those were some hot scenes with Mommy Dearest. Gia I passed on. And I am wondering if there could be a case of screwing up the pregnancy. I mean, Eviluser wouldn't have Dr. Morena mention stuff about protecting Michelle and not to jump into bed with any slut.

But I have the usual problem with the update. Have we met that "influencer girl" already, and if yes, who was she?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for another fine update. I would've liked to have seen some intercourse closeups between the MC and his mom though! :p

I especially like the double-cowgirl threesome position - Be sure to alternate the women (i.e. Mom & Michelle)! ;)

Double cowgirl position.jpg

Reactions: mofonistik

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
playing this update i really am more than sure now that this gia part is more a filler sidestory for some gold pantreons or something.
i mean look how often everybody says about spelling errors,mistakes in the conversations all that is beeing ignored.
best example is when luke does not want the alone night with rachel and gia,you can pick any option you want it does not matter luke talks always as if he can´t wait to fuck that woman.

look at the scenes and the conversations with rachel before that gia date and after the gia date from rachel.There she said that she waited so long for that and one day before the date with gia she was no prude either.Means that whole gia date thing was no way needed seeing the scenes and conversations before and after the gia date from rachel.

long story short Luke and Rachel NEVER in no situation needet an Sex teacher to get going towards each other,this whole gia parts seems so squeezed in between that two scenes that it really seems like that this part was not part of the orginal story there.

and then there is all this forced stuff until the sex scene with luke and gia that is the only thing you can refuse.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
playing this update i really am more than sure now that this gia part is more a filler sidestory for some gold pantreons or something.
i mean look how often everybody says about spelling errors,mistakes in the conversations all that is beeing ignored.
best example is when luke does not want the alone night with rachel and gia,you can pick any option you want it does not matter luke talks always as if he can´t wait to fuck that woman.

look at the scenes and the conversations with rachel before that gia date and after the gia date from rachel.There she said that she waited so long for that and one day before the date with gia she was no prude either.Means that whole gia date thing was no way needed seeing the scenes and conversations before and after the gia date from rachel.

long story short Luke and Rachel NEVER in no situation needet an Sex teacher to get going towards each other,this whole gia parts seems so squeezed in between that two scenes that it really seems like that this part was not part of the orginal story there.

and then there is all this forced stuff until the sex scene with luke and gia that is the only thing you can refuse.
Gia's part in it was explained several times over the last few updates.

Rachel wasn't ready to fuck her son, Gia is already in a relationship with her, she needed a push.

I wouldn't comment on any spelling mistakes with your posts.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
And even with all that, her role comes down to nothing. You have a single introductory session, Rach has one date, Luke has one date, and if you minimize the interactions with her by not approving to her role, not watching the show, and having only a dinner, everything happens all the same at the end, with one line change at the very beginning of the night. Taking this all into account, with how low her impact ultimately is, having the feeling of her part being a side story isn't a far fetched idea.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

Rachel wasn't ready to fuck her son, Gia is already in a relationship with her, she needed a push.

Yeah she suuuuure showed it that she needed a push before that date lol
And for the spelling mistake : thats suuuure no mistake that luke wants to fuck gia if your ok with the rachel date or not when he talks to Michelle.
And with that i meant errors in the dialogues and not some little mistakes with some words.

the dialogues are the SAME with BOTH pickable options.and in the end the scenes and the outcome is the same.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017

He is not wrong tho, until this update all Gia content was forced and doesn't feel organic in the plot, while all the other side stories are avoidable easily. At least we have the option now

albul

Jun 8, 2017
He is not wrong tho, until this update all Gia content was forced and doesn't feel organic in the plot, while all the other side stories are avoidable easily. At least we have the option now
Well, the Gia content is avoidable, though. You just have to reject Rachel beforehand. You do get a Michelle only sex scene in the end of this update (instead of a threesome with Rachel from what i can see reading the others' posts), but i feel it's worth it to avoid that Gia shit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well, the Gia content is avoidable, though. You just have to reject Rachel beforehand. You do get a Michelle only sex scene in the end of this update (instead of a threesome with Rachel from what i can see reading the others' posts), but i feel it's worth it to avoid that Gia shit.
It is not the same when you are not on Rachels route.it can not be forced of course when it is not happening.

albul

Jun 8, 2017

Where do you get the info that Gia is in a relationship with Rachel? In the first meeting with Gia, she mentions that Rachel has never been with a woman before, so what are you talking about? The only push Gia intended to do with Rachel was about fucking her. what.png

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

Also, you shouldn't have to reject Rachel to avoid Gia the tranny. Plus Gia and Rachel should have never been a package deal. Gia's whole plot is just a delaying tactic from the dev to drag out the relationship between the MC and Rachel. Rachel was a cam girl for fuck's sake, plus she let you go down on her before Gia was ever brought into the picture. Also, Gia and Rachel weren't good friends or anything she had just met her through the cam girl thing, they aren't close. Rachel needing help from a stranger to be sexual liberated makes zero sense.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes