Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is turning into a real "meet and fuck" game. Sorry not for me as I do like a bit of story. Why is Michelle so orange? She has the same colour as Trump FFS.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah after that dirty talk scene...Michelle and Morena are on the bottom of my list. I never saw it as NTR nor thought about that during the scene, but Jesus it was so offputting. Like I thought it was actually gross. Might just break up with her, grab Iris, run away, and make a bunch of babies with her instead.
I'm getting sick of the number of times that someone brings up sex with another man.
In the threesome, MC said he did not want to hear about it and he was uncomfortable, but they still carried on as if his feelings did not matter. He was asked to wait an hour before arriving and they just carried on in the shower at the end and ignored him leaving.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Damn, I stepped away from this a while. I'm happy for [mom] pregnancy path, and can't wait for [sis] pregnancy path :D. The sheer number of girls who are in relationships with their sons or had interactions with their brothers is great for me :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I'm probably in v0.8 or 0.9 now and I wonder if the dev has a fetish for turing the best girls to shit,

1. turning Carrie into a total slut
2. starting the daddy shit with Melissa
3. Rachels new Haircut

Honestly what's next? New haircolor or a tattoo for Michelle?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Honestly what's next? New haircolor or a tattoo for Michelle?
Hopefully childbirth turns that vag into hamburger...

I kid of course, but on a more serious note: If you said you liked redheads at the beginning instead of big boobs would that have affected mom's hair color?

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hopefully childbirth turns that vag into hamburger...

I kid of course, but on a more serious note: If you said you liked redheads at the beginning instead of big boobs would that have affected mom's hair color?
Nope (sadly but understandably)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
day 8 could use some more content.. you wake up.. get 1 option which is to call Ella for that dinner and day ends lol..

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Either the Rachel and Gia date was a bad nightmare, or Luke and Rachel have started lying to others (both Luke and Rachel say that Rachel has never been with another girl)

About future sharing that has been mentioned. With the NDA and other rules (boyfriend or husband only allowed), I guess that saves us from sharing the main girls (unless rules get changed again).
Some people enjoy sharing (which is fine), and others don't (which is also OK). When you are given choice to share or not (even if you decline), it means that she was interested in being with another guy (unless you are just offering her and she doesn't have a choice).
Other option is for a new girl with boyfriend or husband (but then he is the one sharing, not MC)

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
As I've said "There will be some minor sharing but there isn't going to be any NTR (no forced F/F, M/F or M/M/F)."
I know many of you didn't like Gia-Rachel event but There will be means from now on, not what happened already
So does this mean that Michelle will stop fucking with other girls, unless the MC brings them or want them in the bed? Because lately Michelle is fucking with the girls more than the MC, she is always with other girl and even after she has a time with the MC, she goes to continue her fun with a girl. I'm really tired of Michelle being more focused on girls than Luke tbh.

So if you say not forced f/f would that means that from now on, we won't be forced with more lesbian action without Luke? Will they ask to Luke if he wants them fucking before doing anything? Will the threesomes stop and bring back the LUke x girl action, unless Luke ask for a threesome? Will Michelle just want to fuck Luke or will she keep fucking every girl she sees? Because if that still happens, it will be forced f/f.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Screw that bitch Michelle! She really annoy me from very beginning, id wish there to be a path when we dump her and go on w mom and sister.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Soon it will be so that she will prefer to completely switch to women and she will not be interested in us.. :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But but but...according to dev there isn't/won't be forced f/f:rolleyes:. Maybe the dev forgot about Michelle. He has been forcing on us all the f/f relationships with Michelle and other girls, but since he added Luke in there he seems to think it wasn't forced, so he keeps doing it again and even that keep scaling, atleast that's what I think.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but since we were forced to have a threesome involving Michelle and other girls, it seems that she is more interested in girls than in Luke. But well many people here don't mind f/f action if it's in a threesome, so maybe it's just me.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Soon it will be so that she will prefer to completely switch to women and she will not be interested in us.. :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A game where you get a gf cuckquean who enjoys watching her man fuck other women and helping him form a harem, to "you know what? Pussy is better. lulz"

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679 and EZ8lt

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Damn reading all this makes me wonder if I should just stop playing now, however does it even matter if I choose options, that are not stated as "XYZ Route"? Seems like in the end it's the same anyway.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
But but but...according to dev there isn't/won't be forced f/f:rolleyes:. Maybe the dev forgot about Michelle. He has been forcing on us all the f/f relationships with Michelle and other girls, but since he added Luke in there he seems to think it wasn't forced, so he keeps doing it again and even that keep scaling, atleast that's what I think.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but since we were forced to have a threesome involving Michelle and other girls, it seems that she is more interested in girls than in Luke. But well many people here don't mind f/f action if it's in a threesome, so maybe it's just me.
Well, this threesome was forced for me, I feel that Luke was indifferent to them there (they took the strap-on so it can mean something) and after sex Michelle went with Morena to have fun and forgot about Luke. As for me, I don't really like this behavior. :D
Because of Michelle's behavior, I start to like her less and she was one of my favorite characters..

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well, this threesome was forced for me, I feel that Luke was indifferent to them there (they took the strap-on so it can mean something) and after sex Michelle went with Morena to have fun and forgot about Luke. As for me, I don't really like this behavior. :D
Because of Michelle's behavior, I start to like her less and she was one of my favorite characters..
She was my favorite too. The perfect girlfriend. Now, not so much. Like, has anyone declined the threesome offer? I am assuming that's what the strap on is for. Doesn't matter if you want to do it or not, they're still gonna fuck.

Reactions: EJW and Qmil679

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

There never has been any choice about F/F sex. When Luke, Rachel and Raquel are on the sun-chairs, Luke says
just note that no other men are are allowed to get it on with girls in this house but you're free to take to bed any girl you like

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes