EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I mean... That´s just not true, there´s a lot of forced girl on girl action, not that I mind it that much but still....
As I've said "There will be some minor sharing but there isn't going to be any NTR (no forced F/F, M/F or M/M/F)."
I know many of you didn't like Gia-Rachel event but There will be means from now on, not what happened already

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
i'm guessing that is is avoidable .. from what the Dev said ... its based on your choices
again not played so it can be but apart from him everyone else who have respond have said it's not it seem strange anyway finish now mnf download so gonna go see what new here ;)
As I've said "There will be some minor sharing but there isn't going to be any NTR (no forced F/F, M/F or M/M/F)."
I know many of you didn't like Gia-Rachel event but There will be means from now on, not what happened already
ok sry same time post i get it now not my cup of tea thank for the answer

Reactions: ImperialD

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An update with an Iris sex scene is always welcome and this delivered yet again but I have to say the Rachel scene was just as good I'm interested to see how Bella's story will work out she looks good from what we've seen so far hope to see a bit more of her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As for Michelle, I've been very attached to her since the beginning of the game, but lately I don't like her behavior much, but I hope I will be able to change my mind about this in future updates. I hope for more love / tenderness between MC and Michelle, after all this is his main woman together with Rachel.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
As for Michelle, I've been very attached to her since the beginning of the game, but lately I don't like her behavior much, but I hope I will be able to change my mind about this in future updates. I hope for more love / tenderness between MC and Michelle, after all this is his main woman together with Rachel.
Yeah after that dirty talk scene...Michelle and Morena are on the bottom of my list. I never saw it as NTR nor thought about that during the scene, but Jesus it was so offputting. Like I thought it was actually gross. Might just break up with her, grab Iris, run away, and make a bunch of babies with her instead.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
maybe i want to share her maybe not it depend on the character but seyng how this game start and all this post about ntr-ish content if it's not all avoidable not interested it can be a good scene very hot but dont care man
But there is not any ntr here, not even implied. Well at least not w main girls.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah after that dirty talk scene...Michelle and Morena are on the bottom of my list. I never saw it as NTR nor thought about that during the scene, but Jesus it was so offputting. Like I thought it was actually gross. Might just break up with her, grab Iris, run away, and make a bunch of babies with her instead.
Nice if there was an option to stop sex and go. That she would give her something to think about and then she would apologize to us and she would NEVER act like this and finally take care of us and not go to other women, which starts to annoy me a bit. :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmm i didn't think you could , going back to the NDA thing .. it shows both mom and sister

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so I started this over to take full advantage of the name MOD and noticed that MC use the word "babe" WAY too much lmao..
also noticed dev removed the option to not cum inside Morena in the first party.. not sure why or how its gonna effect the rest of the game

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
ok so I started this over to take full advantage of the name MOD and noticed that MC use the word "babe" WAY too much lmao..
also noticed dev removed the option to not cum inside Morena in the first party.. not sure why or how its gonna effect the rest of the game
Yea... the 'babe' thing annoyed me too...

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes