sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
I don't think dev is planning to add NTR. Think of it as Michelle's dirty talk to let Morena's imagination run wild.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
my thoughts exactly and heres what i'm talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please don't tell me your going to add NTR
Exactly man, with every update this is getting more and more explicit, the girls almost always mention another guy in this scenario,i guess they are tired of "Luke's way" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Honestly the only thing preventing me from supporting this game financially was all the sharing stuff, and it seems i was right.

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
It essentially comes down to: Do you count F/F? and Can you at least tolerate Gia as a character?
well if im forced to share her i dont know why you think it didnt count
Well you need to "share" Rachel with gia without an option, if you are into that kind of thing it's ok but lately the dev has hinted more and more ntr with each update.
thanks i can safetly deleted this game just downloaded for the very misleading tag but stopped after the cuck question by the receptionist

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
my thoughts exactly and heres what i'm talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please don't tell me your going to add NTR
Hmm I don't know what choices you made but in my story line Michelle is tell that next time she will bring strapon to have Morena occupied with MC and Michelle only

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Exactly man, with every update this is getting more and more explicit, the girls almost always mention another guy in this scenario,i guess they are tired of "Luke's way" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Honestly the only thing preventing me from supporting this game financially was all the sharing stuff, and it seems i was right.
Jesus, thought I was the only one. Was afraid to mention anything in case it was just me. That threesome was like the opposite of fucking sexy, when your goddamn bitch mentions other dudes. Like, wtf? Especially right after the MC gets pissed off about her joking about getting another dick. I would have just thrown them the strap on and go fuck Iris again. At least she's loyal.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Jesus, thought I was the only one. Was afraid to mention anything in case it was just me. That threesome was like the opposite of fucking sexy, when your goddamn bitch mentions other dudes. Like, wtf? Especially right after the MC gets pissed off about her joking about getting another dick. I would have just thrown them the strap on and go fuck Iris again. At least she's loyal.
Nah men its pretty obvious, like i said i don't know why the dev writes this way (almost foreshadowing/hinting) if he is not planning on adding ntr.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Nah men its pretty obvious, like i said i don't know why the dev writes this way (almost foreshadowing/hinting) if he is not planning on adding ntr.
I mean, even if it is just "pillow talk" why would you listen to that and keep on fucking? I'd have gotten flaccid and in the nicest way possible, tell them to shut the fuck up. Why would Michelle just go back on her "joke" statement and start talking like that? Sucks, because I really enjoyed this game up until that whole Gia crap. Ugh, idk.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I agree, the game is great, it was until Gia (I don't like her and I think she is ugly..) in my opinion it would be better if she was not in the game, a completely unnecessary character in the game. Rachel (Mom) in time would get used to the situation and everything would be fine, but no .. Dev had to add this disgusting character and force us yet if we want to have a successful relationship Rachel-Michelle-MC then we must share Rachel with Gia, which I completely I did not want to.
And also the "dirty talk" about sharing, which makes it a bit unwilling to play. It's a pity because this game was one of my favorites. :confused:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I agree, the game is great, it was until Gia (I don't like her and I think she is ugly..) in my opinion it would be better if she was not in the game, a completely unnecessary character in the game. Rachel (Mom) in time would get used to the situation and everything would be fine, but no .. Dev had to add this disgusting character and force us yet if we want to have a successful relationship Rachel-Michelle-MC then we must share Rachel with Gia, which I completely I did not want to.
And also the "dirty talk" about sharing, which makes it a bit unwilling to play. It's a pity because this game was one of my favorites. :confused:
Could just be me, but I also got the impression that the MC was just a nuisance to Michelle and Morena's plans. I mean, right after they were done, they left so fucking quick and Michelle couldn't even find the time to give the man she claims to love, the man who fulfilled her wish to have a baby, and the man who reciprocated her love, a goodbye kiss. Nah, she wanted to continue her fun with Morena instead. I've just been regretting a lot of the paths I took in this game lol. Fuck.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Jesus! :D Why don't Morena can't fantasize bringing another dude and or why can't Michelle fantasize of watching Morena getting ravaged by more bulls... Even if that somehow become possible, it will be under few reassuring choices to let the player know that he is heading that way (bringing guys to gang bang Morena)... There will be some minor sharing but there isn't going to be any NTR (no forced F/F, M/F or M/M/F). I hope this will clear for you.

Few pages back someone mentioned trying the game before buying. On my Patreon, the last version is patrons only ($5+ patrons) but the version before that is always free

About what I've asked my patrons to not share the game immediately. Well the last time was shared 10 minutes after the official release, I got only 3-4 new patrons. V0.22 thankfully, wasn't shared immediately and brought about 15-20 patrons. So long-story-short, yeah, giving me some time to earn some patrons is working (someone said it isn't so).

Anyway, back to sharing, cuckolding, ntr'ing... This game never bases event from a choice you made long time ago, only on recent choices and every event is also based on reassuring choices (it will ask you twice for what will happen). For example: If you decide to keep Michael as friends it was noted that you might share girls with him, in v0.20 or v0.21 if you are friends with Michael, the game asks you if you want to share Carrie with him, and when you meet Carrie next time you will have third choice if you are sure that you want to proceed with that and ask her or just something like don't ask her

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I can see what most of you are saying but I find it hard to believe the Dev would shoot himself in the foot like that.
Admitedly if I remeber corectly he has tried to introduce the option of MMF a couple of times sofar maybe even 3 times if the secretary at the start of the game meant for you to give her permission to not only fuck other males but possibly have you join them.
I'm also fairly sure the majority of his players and fans told him over time that not only did they not take thoughs option's but wouldn't even entertain the Idea of that type of option.
Take the last time Gia mentione's her son and wouldn't it be fun for him to fuck Rachel or for him and MC to fuck either Rachel or her.
and the very strong NO!!! that little sujestion recieved.
I might even say I suspect that for some not all of you the possibly reason you are against Gia is not so much for her as such but because she had the nerve to even sujest such a thing.
I know that that the last bit of chat with micheal and Morena can be very exciting sex talk between girls and a man if he's not possesive but it wouldn't be the first time Micheal has forgotten herself and said something she knows MC wouldn't like.
I could be very badly mistaken here I just don't see the DEV forcing MMF or another MF thats not the MC on the players in this game.
only way that normaly happends is if all the DEV supporters are NTR fans and that normaly happends right at the start of a game.
to do that now would with the exception of a much reduce player base be almost suicde for this game.
I could be wrong maybe he's fed up of the game and not sure how to end it which would make it a great way to almost instantly kill a game.
but then I would make incredibaly hard to get any support for any future game that is not wholey NTR based.
because even a half NTR half NON NTR game wouldn't get non NTR players support as they wouldn't trust him anymore.
so until I'm proved wrong I just don't see it happening.
Just Saying.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Jesus! :D Why don't Morena can't fantasize bringing another dude and or why can't Michelle fantasize of watching Morena getting ravaged by more bulls... Even if that somehow become possible, it will be under few reassuring choices to let the player know that he is heading that way (bringing guys to gang bang Morena)... There will be some minor sharing but there isn't going to be any NTR (no forced F/F, M/F or M/M/F). I hope this will clear for you.

Few pages back someone mentioned trying the game before buying. On my Patreon, the last version is patrons only ($5+ patrons) but the version before that is always free

About what I've asked my patrons to not share the game immediately. Well the last time was shared 10 minutes after the official release, I got only 3-4 new patrons. V0.22 thankfully, wasn't shared immediately and brought about 15-20 patrons. So long-story-short, yeah, giving me some time to earn some patrons is working (someone said it isn't so).

Anyway, back to sharing, cuckolding, ntr'ing... This game never bases event from a choice you made long time ago, only on recent choices and every event is also based on reassuring choices (it will ask you twice for what will happen). For example: If you decide to keep Michael as friends it was noted that you might share girls with him, in v0.20 or v0.21 if you are friends with Michael, the game asks you if you want to share Carrie with him, and when you meet Carrie next time you will have third choice if you are sure that you want to proceed with that and ask her or just something like don't ask her
sorry , but it just seemed to me that way .. i had no idea ..... well thats all i can say is sorry :confused:

Reactions: Moses0913

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017

I see... so there's still gonna be "sharing and cuckold."
it's a shame the developers can't write future tags

it looks like the game is following in the footsteps of DMD... it really looks like the developers are at a dead end trying to suck the story out of their fingers by adding this shit... that wasn't originally seen in the tags...
I see it's just the beginning and they'll add the rest of the shit...
sorry about the google translation

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020

it seem you are the only one thinking there is no force event even who answered me that it was all optional have said that is not the case for gia and rachel.
Just update the tag in the op it seem 2 different game

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
that is not the case for gia and rachel
Dude i was hard against that scene w Gia and Rachel and not having chance to avoid it, but after i saw it, not nearly as bad as most people paint it.
And Gias suggestion about her son, Rachel said immediate no to tha. Anyway i doubt there will be any ntr w major girls like mom and sister, and even if there will be, probably only w mc seting it up and talking girls in to it.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
Dude i was hard against that scene w Gia and Rachel and not having chance to avoid it, but after i saw it, not nearly as bad as most people paint it.
maybe i want to share her maybe not it depend on the character but seyng how this game start and all this post about ntr-ish content if it's not all avoidable not interested it can be a good scene very hot but dont care man

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can see what most of you are saying but I find it hard to believe the Dev would shoot himself in the foot like that.
Admitedly if I remeber corectly he has tried to introduce the option of MMF a couple of times sofar maybe even 3 times if the secretary at the start of the game meant for you to give her permission to not only fuck other males but possibly have you join them.
I'm also fairly sure the majority of his players and fans told him over time that not only did they not take thoughs option's but wouldn't even entertain the Idea of that type of option.
Take the last time Gia mentione's her son and wouldn't it be fun for him to fuck Rachel or for him and MC to fuck either Rachel or her.
and the very strong NO!!! that little sujestion recieved.
I might even say I suspect that for some not all of you the possibly reason you are against Gia is not so much for her as such but because she had the nerve to even sujest such a thing.
I know that that the last bit of chat with micheal and Morena can be very exciting sex talk between girls and a man if he's not possesive but it wouldn't be the first time Micheal has forgotten herself and said something she knows MC wouldn't like.
I could be very badly mistaken here I just don't see the DEV forcing MMF or another MF thats not the MC on the players in this game.
only way that normaly happends is if all the DEV supporters are NTR fans and that normaly happends right at the start of a game.
to do that now would with the exception of a much reduce player base be almost suicde for this game.
I could be wrong maybe he's fed up of the game and not sure how to end it which would make it a great way to almost instantly kill a game.
but then I would make incredibaly hard to get any support for any future game that is not wholey NTR based.
because even a half NTR half NON NTR game wouldn't get non NTR players support as they wouldn't trust him anymore.
so until I'm proved wrong I just don't see it happening.
Just Saying.
I was, still am, one of the biggest anti-Gia man here, but it wasn't because she dared to suggest sharing, couldn't give a fuck about her suggestion, but there's a bunch of other reasons.

The writing always tried to paint her as someone gorgeous and high class, stating it several times, when she was the exact opposite. Her role from a story point of view was also completely unnecessary and the execution around it felt like bullshit. I still can't see the logic behind how her fucking Rachel with a strap-on would be helpful to ease her into a relationship with Luke. Her dialogue also suggested that she's only doing this for her own reasons, so that in time maybe she can get another mom-son couple to their bed, and not to help out a friend in need, which just made her totally unlikeable in my book. Also if you were against it from the beginning, the talk with Rachel as what happened on that night or any resolution of her role in her life is conveniently forgotten. Plus the whole shennigan hurt Rachel's character more in the eyes of the players than helped as from what I saw.

As for the Morena - Michelle bed talk, I did not screamed NTR when I was reading the lines, but I did frown upon it. This kind of "dirty" talk is much more of a turn-off than a turn-on. She can fantasize about anything she wants, but at least have the courtesy not to moan about it while she's being fucked by someone, it's just rude. If some girl would start to talk about how she wanna get fucked by a bunch of man while I'm in bed with her, I'd probably stand up and leave the room right there, cutting her off for good. Michelle being the instigator and how she acted during the whole time was also quite bad, and it seriously makes me rethink the whole pregnancy and marriage routes. Not sure what's the point of making well written characters turning out now and making them unlikeable.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
maybe i want to share her maybe not it depend on the character but seyng how this game start and all this post about ntr-ish content if it's not all avoidable not interested it can be a good scene very hot but dont care man
i'm guessing that is is avoidable .. from what the Dev said ... its based on your choices

Reactions: Agrik

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I was, still am, one of the biggest anti-Gia man here, but it wasn't because she dared to suggest sharing, couldn't give a fuck about her suggestion, but there's a bunch of other reasons.

The writing always tried to paint her as someone gorgeous and high class, stating it several times, when she was the exact opposite. Her role from a story point of view was also completely unnecessary and the execution around it felt like bullshit. I still can't see the logic behind how her fucking Rachel with a strap-on would be helpful to ease her into a relationship with Luke. Her dialogue also suggested that she's only doing this for her own reasons, so that in time maybe she can get another mom-son couple to their bed, and not to help out a friend in need, which just made her totally unlikeable in my book. Also if you were against it from the beginning, the talk with Rachel as what happened on that night or any resolution of her role in her life is conveniently forgotten. Plus the whole shennigan hurt Rachel's character more in the eyes of the players than helped as from what I saw.

As for the Morena - Michelle bed talk, I did not screamed NTR when I was reading the lines, but I did frown upon it. This kind of "dirty" talk is much more of a turn-off than a turn-on. She can fantasize about anything she wants, but at least have the courtesy not to moan about it while she's being fucked by someone, it's just rude. If some girl would start to talk about how she wanna get fucked by a bunch of man while I'm in bed with her, I'd probably stand up and leave the room right there, cutting her off for good. Michelle being the instigator and how she acted during the whole time was also quite bad, and it seriously makes me rethink the whole pregnancy and marriage routes. Not sure what's the point of making well written characters turning out now and making them unlikeable.
Hit the nail on the head.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes