Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 24, 2021
No problem. Honestly I probably wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for f95Zone, so if anyone else is able to comfortably spend around 17 dollars, I really suggest going for another pack, eventually if we all work together, and chip in a little, we could have a full LumiNyu collection.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Hey guys just a thought,
Aren't we hurting her wallet quite a bit? Sure it's cool to have a full collection available for free anytime but Lumi is not Sakimichan with 10k+ patrons, she have like 550-600 monthly patrons. F95Zone is already well known and tons of people discover it everyday and download her whole stuff for free and then leak the F95 download links on Ehentai, 4chan, discord ect... And ofc 99% of the people who download stuff for free here don't pay shit. So the more this goes on the more her patreon and gumroad numbers will drop and well you know the rest... already saw Firolian and Hoobamon go out the exact same way that's why I'm getting a bit scared cuz I like her stuff alot.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys just a thought,
Aren't we hurting her wallet quite a bit? Sure it's cool to have a full collection available for free anytime but Lumi is not Sakimichan with 10k+ patrons, she have like 550-600 monthly patrons. F95Zone is already well known and tons of people discover it everyday and download her whole stuff for free and then leak the F95 download links on Ehentai, 4chan, discord ect... And ofc 99% of the people who download stuff for free here don't pay shit. So the more this goes on the more her patreon and gumroad numbers will drop and well you know the rest... already saw Firolian and Hoobamon go out the exact same way that's why I'm getting a bit scared cuz I like her stuff alot.
Preserving content doesn't go out of way of effect their bottom line. Unless they themselves piss off potential subscriptions/make it inconvenient as possible. Manga has been pirated known to hell but manage to outsell the entire westerns comic book industry with one volume.
And ofc 99% of the people who download stuff for free here don't pay shit
They pay for shit from other threads, don't you know that?

Last edited:
Reactions: DasNero
Apr 24, 2021
Hey guys just a thought,
I would argue that most people who pirate content aren't one's who would pay for it anyways, so in this circumstance, the artist is going to receive compensation from those that would purchase the content either way, there's just a higher number of people to consume the product when people share it... you know what I mean? If that's a problem to you, that's perfectly understandable, do what you see fit with your knowledge of this website, but also know that I personally would not have purchased a pack from her if it wasn't for this website, so LumiNyu has received a sale due to pirating...

ghosts141

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys just a thought,
Buddy she has 600 patrons who pay at least 6,50 bucks to her, that adds up to a minimum of 3,9k a month. She wont
starve form one or two downloads here

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Hey guys just a thought,
Are you sure those two artist you mentioned go out bcause of piracy and not bcause of their art?

ChaiLatte

Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone have term 1 I can download from?
All the links but nopy is dead but I tried many times to download from nopy and when its almost finished it just stops and says 0%, not sure why it happens.

If it's possible thank you

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone have term 1 I can download from?
All the links but nopy is dead but I tried many times to download from nopy and when its almost finished it just stops and says 0%, not sure why it happens.

If it's possible thank you
Done.

Reactions: ChaiLatte
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes