Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 28, 2021
Because I checked the website, and it only showed 34 products, and tried refreshing but it didn't change. So I am wondering if anyone else has tried checking the website.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Did anyone notice that packs 1-19 are no longer listed on the gumroad website?
Ok then, that proves it. I don't know how we are able to get older packs now unless anyone was able to properly archive them.
Was their any warning to LumiNyu's Patreons that was planning on deleting old pack from Gumroad in a certain time or it just "happen" right out the spot without disclosing it? because that more of a dick move misleading people thinking "at any time they can buy any previous reward from the Gumroad page" without telling them their a time limited for it being available on their.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2021
Was their any warning to LumiNyu's Patreons that was planning on deleting old pack from Gumroad in a certain time or it just "happen" right out the spot without disclosing it? because that more of a dick move misleading people thinking "at any time they can buy any previous reward from the Gumroad page" without telling them their a time limited for it being available on their.
I have no idea. I don't use Twitter because of the fact it's one of, if not the most toxic places on the internet. But most likely, no. And there was nothing on Patreon that said that either.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I have no idea. I don't use Twitter because of the fact it's one of, if not the most toxic places on the internet. But most likely, no.
Pretty sure Twitch is the most toxic social media platform on the internet. If you stay away from politics and celebrities on twitter than most the toxic goes away too.

Aug 28, 2021
Pretty sure Twitch is the most toxic social media platform on the internet. If you stay away from politics and celebrities on twitter than most the toxic goes away too.
Well, Scott Cawthon didn't deserve to be canceled because of his political beliefs. But Twitch is literally either do nothing and you're banned or a lot wrong and you're still active. I just think Twitter has some of the most ridiculous standards for polictical correctness. Not trying to be off-topic.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
if you compress 4chan to be as small as resetera, it would be much worse lol
That due to all the game journalists coming from resetera. Which they had a big influence of how games are gonna be change in the westerns industry.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes