Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 28, 2021
Well that other thing was certainly something. Off topic for sure. But we really need to be careful with dealing with artists who might take down art work with no second reason.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well that other thing was certainly something. Off topic for sure. But we really need to be careful with dealing with artists who might take down art work with no second reason.
Then they wonder why people pirate their shit. If you removed all legitimate options to get certain content, what other places you expect people to get it? Plus its being treated like a safety net because of shit like that happening in a case by case basic.

Reactions: Smokydoke
Aug 28, 2021
Then they wonder why people pirate their shit. If you removed all legitimate options to get certain content, what other places you expect people to get it? Plus its being treated like a safety net because of shit like that happening in a case by case basic.
I know, but we can't control what happens. It it just nonsensical that certain people don't understand not everyone wants to pay for certain packs on places like Patreon, Subscribestar, and Gumroad. Not everyone has the time to pay for stuff like that. So yeah, I can understand why you think that.

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate
Jul 30, 2018
Could anyone fix the pixeldrain link for term 44? Currently, it's the only one that doesn't have a working link at all.

Thanks to all uploaders!

[EDIT] Actually I was wrong, 45, 46, 47, and 48 are also down.

Last edited:

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
So does prywinko still makes impregnation variants? Like from the lara croft and katara ones?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes