Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
I dunno, it's either the artist himself or someone who claims to be him
highly suspect someone reported the link to the artist, and then the artist took action
i think for claims to be accepted by the website, the person need to prove ownership

Reactions: H1tl3r

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I dunno, it's either the artist himself or someone who claims to be him
highly suspect someone reported the link to the artist, and then the artist took action
i think for claims to be accepted by the website, the person need to prove ownership
So LumiNyu own the copyright of Zelda, League of legend, Cyberpunk 2077, Harry Potter, Dragon Ball, Overwatch, NieR: Automata, ets? its like these artists want to be hobbyist but also be a business. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. Which is why I laugh when Nintendo go after these idiots putting their I.P. behind a Paywall. If you wanna be class as hobbyist and make fan art then fine. But you lose the right of putting other companies I.P. behind a paywall. Once your a business you can't do that shit and have to make your own shit you can copyright. At best doing this DMCA takedown will put LumiNyu into legal trouble because now LumiNyu gotta prove toward the owners of said I.P. they have the right to profit off of their own shit. Good luck with that lol.

I don't know why the site decided to DMCA it in the first place. I would've pull a Kemono and taunt into LumiNyu face that you don't own these I.Ps so you can do jack shit legally.

Last edited:

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
So LumiNyu own the copyright of Zelda, League of legend, Cyberpunk 2077, Harry Potter, Dragon Ball, Overwatch, NieR: Automata, ets? its like these artists want to be hobbyist but also be a business. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. Which is why I laugh when Nintendo go after these idiots putting their I.P. behind a Paywall. If you wanna be class as hobbyist and make fan art then fine. But you lose the right of putting other companies I.P. behind a paywall. Once your a business you can't do that shit and have to make your own shit you can copyright. At best doing this DMCA takedown will put LumiNyu into legal trouble because now LumiNyu gotta prove toward the owners of said I.P. they have the right to profit off of their own shit. Good luck with that lol.

I don't know why the site decided to DMCA it in the first place. I would've pull a Kemono and taunt into LumiNyu face that you don't own these I.Ps so you can do jack shit legally.
holyshit you're right, i just realised that they all just fanarts... did patreon & gumroad turned a blind eye, or there is a way to avoid legal problem? gumroad is literally selling copyrighted materials lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
holyshit you're right, i just realised that they all just fanarts... did patreon & gumroad turned a blind eye, or there is a way to avoid legal problem? Gumroad is literally selling copyrighted materials lol
I assume that Gumroad is a platform and mostly taken a "hands off approach" when it come to this. But once they start taken down shit, every company/payment processors are gonna take advantage of it and pressuring them to taken down even more shit. Like what happening in Patreon recently. Right now they are open to everything but we don't know HOW LONG they will be open for everything.

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Pretty pathetic, all respect for Luminyu is now gone. It's just going to make people pirate their art even harder now out of pure spite for being a dickhead. You can't claim copyright of already stolen characters this isn't China.

Reactions: Merenwen

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
I hope the irony isn't lost on Luminyu that he can just as easily get reported and shutdown by having all the copyright holders of the characters he draws notified that he's making money off of infringing upon their property.

Reactions: FP1222

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Not sure why everyone is going batshit insane about the leaks being taken down... rf96 can just re-upload them like he did for some previous packs. Every artist take down leaks when they are reported to them, it's the common behavior. Just don't share them around publicly and they won't go down :p

Ra Kek and FP1222: You can find them on ExHentai

Baphomet669: Not trying to be an ass, but pretty sure no one here or the artist cares about your respect lol.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Not sure why everyone is going batshit insane about the leaks being taken down... rf96 can just re-upload them like he did for some previous packs. Every artist take down leaks when they are reported to them, it's the common behavior. Just don't share them around publicly and they won't go down :p

Ra Kek and FP1222: You can find them on ExHentai

Baphomet669: Not trying to be an ass, but pretty sure no one here or the artist cares about your respect lol.
I know you're slow but I will give ya a TR;DL version of it. A hosting site use by OP cuck out by the pressure. Instead of admitting that, they insult other people intelligence with the excuse given. Expect us to believe that 90% of these paywall artists has any legal ground of owning/profiting other companies I.Ps I listed. Now their a hosting site is known to compromise by any given pressure and completely useless to host leak content into.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
We are making new links.

The Anonfiles should still work.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes