Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Alright, I watched the first episode, and my final verdict is: it's not for me.

I kinda wish it just wasn't linked to an MMORPG, because then I could give it more of a chance, but honestly it's the only thing on my mind whilst watching it, even with Hailee Steinfeld's voice in my ear.

I mean, I will say, there are a lot of cool things about it: the artstyle is unique & colourful, making it look like a hand-drawn video game. The cinematography's good, the soundtrack fits the edgy tone, the action & chase sequences were also cool.

But, in the end, it's not for me. :confused:

Just as well: I wasn't really in the mood for another animation, following a plucky bunch of annoying kids vs. a mysterious evil.

But if anyone would like a final word of recommendation from me: it's a good show. (y)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Alright, I watched the first episode, and my final verdict is: it's not for me.

I kinda wish it just wasn't linked to an MMORPG, because then I could give it more of a chance, but honestly it's the only thing on my mind whilst watching it, even with Hailee Steinfeld's voice in my ear.

I mean, I will say, there are a lot of cool things about it: the artstyle is unique & colourful, making it look like a hand-drawn video game. The cinematography's good, the soundtrack fits the edgy tone, the action & chase sequences were also cool.

But, in the end, it's not for me. :confused:

Just as well: I wasn't really in the mood for another animation, following a plucky bunch of annoying kids vs. a mysterious evil.

But if anyone would like a final word of recommendation from me: it's a good show. (y)
oh you'll probably want to watch past the first episode, they're not gonna be kids for the entire show, only the first 3 episodes.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Eh, still. I think after Teen Titans, The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra & The Dragon Prince, I'm kinda out of it.

If Overwatch ever gets a show, I'll gladly watch that. I'm more familiar with the characters, most of them are older and have detailed backstories, and after some of the Animated Shorts, like "Infiltration" and "Alive", we know Blizzard has the skillset to create something similar to Arcane. :)

overwatch-sombra.gif

Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
we know Blizzard has the skillset to create something similar to Arcane. :)
No, Blizzard in current state can't produce anything good. People who actually did cool things left company due all this shit that happens there.

Last edited:

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
No, Blizzard in current state can't produce anything good. People who actually did cool things left company due all this shit that happens there.
Well, now you understand why I dislike MMORPG's – it's not just the games, but the devs, too. But you're right – I should've said "Blizzard of prior".

Still, a video-game show from a game I love would be nice. RE: Infinite Darkness was good, but only 4 episodes long. But I would always choose a good VG over a good show, anyday. :giggle:

Anyway, back to 2D Art Titties...

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Oh and one thing to know while we wait for the set to be published: lumi announced last month that she'll be skipping december again (for obvious reasons) but she will come back in january.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
1. Thanks for relaying this to us. (y)
2. How do you know LumiNyu's a woman? :unsure:
3. Why does she take breaks during December? :giggle:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
1. Thanks for relaying this to us. (y)
2. How do you know LumiNyu's a woman? :unsure:
3. Why does she take breaks during December? :giggle:
1. No problem

2. She said she's was a woman on her pixiv page along mentioning she's from france

And 3. obviously it's the holidays and she wants to spend time with family like everyone else does

(of course you know that but I'm just putting that out there)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes