Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
luminyu should do Preg variants instead :oops:
Yeah unfortunately for you she has a very strong aversion for pregnancy, even just cum inflation or lactation still turns her off

she even banned it on her discord server so no one is even allowed to post any pregnant pics there

• Sad
Reactions: NightRonin

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Yeah unfortunately for you she has a very strong aversion for pregnancy, even just cum inflation or lactation still turns her off

she even banned it on her discord server so no one is even allowed to post any pregnant pics there
I use to have a aversion for pregnancy variants. But then I seen the Dandonfuga thread..

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I think pregnant versions are pretty dang hot, whats so off putting about for you guys?
They were either made terribly, mainly involve with NTR, and that revere rape horror from Euphoria Episode 6. Which use to made it off putting for me because I get reminded of that stuff.

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021

What is the discord server link btw? Didn't know it existed

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

What about egg laying?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Hi everyone you may have seem this question in some other threads you see me in but I'm just curious as to what is this community's top 10 artworks lumi did in 2021, she did a handful of juicy takes but I'm interested to hear your favorites and also to make your lists easier to make name your top 5 pinups and top 5 h-scenes so that way it's still a top 10, anyways here's a take of shenhe from genshin impact to start the year and the january artworks off, enjoy your weekend and take care.

Top 5. Pinups

1. Beidou (Genshin Impact)

2. Bayonetta

3. Nezuko (Demon Slayer)

4. Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

5. Cortana (Halo)

Top 5 H-Scenes

1. Ino (Naruto)

2. Ria Gremory School Sex (High School DXD)

3. Serana & Dovahkiin (Skyrim)

4. Rangiku Matsumoto's Paizuri (Bleach)

5. Y'shtola's Blowjob (Final Fantasy)

(Honorable mentions are welcome of course)

Here's shenhe Free_01.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Dr. Syndicate Here you go. Sorry if it's a bit too long. :giggle: Nice new profile pic, btw.

MY TOP-TEN LIST OF LUMINYU 2021

[Click links to see pics]

SEX SCENES [H-scenes]

1. Rangiku Paizuri – Probably one of THE Best Rangiku, THE Best Paizuri, and THE BEST fat-tittied MILF scenes I have E V E R seen in Still Life!

The morning sunlight hitting her face, the way her gorgeous red/ginger hair falls around her head, that fucking lip-bite and OH MY GOD her fucking T I T S ! Look how well they are still stacked, even through she's sprawled on her back, and her blouse has popped SEVEN BUTTONS already. I absolutely adore the arms-reclined-above-her-head pose, and even the sweat decorating her nipples dappled into the thin material, making her shirt semi-see-through. Fuck!

This picture is so creative, so beautiful & so impactful to me, it has literally pushed me to create a fan-fiction centered around [amongst other things] this very scene/moment/idea.

10/10, Lumi. Holyshitwow :love:

2. Chun-Li [x Ryu?] – loved the morning-sunlight dojo, loved Chun's expression & spectacular ass, and loved the detail Lumi put into her ripped-stockings.

3. Lady Dimitrescu x Bela [x Ethan] – didn't really give a shit about Bela, although her VA is pretty cool. But just the sight of Lady D's Magnificent Breasts, and the fact they're so gigantic they envelope half her daughter, and that red-painted, devilish little grin just out of sight, is all so damn-near perfect. I also love dark nipples.

4. Miruko – dark-skinned, bunni girl butt, deviously delicious & sex-hungry look in her eyes, and amazingly-detailed ripped stockings – what else do I even need to say?

5. Kim & Shego – never really been into G/G, but this has always been a ship of mine. The SnapChat theme & message are both funny & cool, and Shego's thighs look mouthwateringly delicious from this POV.

PIN-UPS [Solo girls]

1. Pyramid Head – I never once thought a buff, heavy-chested female Pyramid Head was something I wanted – but now I do!
And a sexualized female antagonist actually makes a fuck-ton of sense, if you're well-familiar with the plot & themes of Silent Hill 2.
Fem PH fits well into the ranks of Sadako & Lady D in successfully, and satisfyingly, SCARErousing me to cum death.
I would LUV some art-pieces of both Heather Mason & the Bubble-Head Nurses, from Lumi.

2. Judgement – The dark-skinned Jailor of Hell Itself, who is literally wrapped in fucking CHAINS, because what's more badass than that?
Also I'm glad Lumi did a very good 3D-detailing of her, because of the Helltaker waifus as a whole, Judgement gets little attention.
[Also, SilkyMilk once exquisitely voiced her in a DIIVES video. I know I've already mentioned that in this thread, but I honestly don't care – I love her to Death & beyond...]

3. Miranda Lawson – I've never really been a fan of hers – Yvonne, her VA, is pretty cool, though. But Lumi made her look reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllly good & kinda cool in this; especially her face, her eyes & delicious black lingerie. The canonical pictures & pistol in her locker are a nice touch, too.

4. Mileena – mAh QuEeN, FoReVeR & AlWaYs. :love: 'Nuff said. Don't even care if either her pussy or butthole has teeth. I'm not leaving any holes unlicked.

Still hate her MK10 look, though.

5. Mikasa – Pretty cool character, by all accounts I've heard. She's the only reason I actually watched the anime, to be honest. But she's got really cool, cute hair in here, plus a gorgeous white-clad ass, well-accented by leather ass-straps.

Honourable Mentions

Panam Palmer – I LUV Panam, even though Judy got most of the spotlight before the game dropped on us. But this picture looks very much like Panam – which sounds very silly, I know, but I love it. Panam looks so good in this; I luv her nails, her hair, her wonderful child-bearing hips, that sweet look in her eyes – I can practically hear her saying, "Hey, V", in her soft, sweet voice.

And I love, probably most of all, that this picture [not a real spoiler, but...]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very, very good job, Lumi. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadakoscarerousingly pleasing, I love the detail on the Well wall itself, from the sunlight creeping in at the top, to the water-reflected light at the bottom, to how each brick looks like it was all individually drawn. Amazing.

I love her clingy, wet dress and how it just obscures her puffy, dark nips. And I love the iconic hair falling just in front of her eyes, still revealing her lower face. Most of all, I'm glad to know that, thanks to the love received by this picture, I'm not the only one who's ever dreamed of Sadako crawling through my TV & doing despicable things to my body – and maybe cuddling afterwards, if she dries off first.

Rachnera Arachnera – I would never forgive myself if I forgot to mention my favourite shy spider-girl. She's always been my favourite out of the anime, too. Even with the lower-half spider-back. It would just make cuddles even better. Super cute!

A final note

In case you've missed it above, I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVV LumiNyu's backgrounds.

Honestly, it's the first thing that catches my eye – even before the anime titties. There's just so much detail & character & attention put into them. They're always so unique, so fitting for the piece & always a recognizable location, in relation to the character.

Lumi, I love your fucking backgrounds. I love how you care about them just as much as the female in the center. They are genuinely one of the MAIN reasons I return to this thread after every release.

Dr. Syndicate Thanks also for the Genshin girl post. I plan to play the game sometime this year. I'm hoping all the hot stocking bodysuits will be worth it.
This is fine actually, i wasn't expecting you to go rather in-depth with your list but listing some details is welcome if anyone feels the need

And thank you about the profile pic

And yes you should play genshin when you have a chance, even the ladies in game still look quite attractive as how the art community made them out to be

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
i wasn't expecting you to go rather in-depth
the blessing curse of being a writer :giggle:

Plus, before seeing your request for a Top 10 List, I had no fucking idea I had so much to say about Our Lumi dearest...

And thank you about the profile pic
No problem. (y)

even the ladies in game still look quite attractive as how the art community made them out to be
That's good to hear. I'm just hoping it's nothing like the RWBY conundrum: :oops:

1642255567420.png ART || SHOW

1642255442112.png 1642255412093.png

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes