Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Also, why & how does Lumi always take characters I dislike/don't really care about, and make them look fucking cool...?

-_-"

Last edited:

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Also, why & how does Lumi always take characters I dislike/don't really care about, and make them look fucking cool...?

-_-"
A truly talented artist can make even shitty or unattractive characters look appealing. Garbage like that giant manfaced thing from RE8, Bayonetta, and various MK women are all examples here. Some artists have loads of talent and skill that transcends even the most sacred levels of shitty character designs that can turn it from vomit in a bucket to jaw droppingly beautiful.

Reactions: NightRonin

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
She is actually the only MK representative lumi done so far at least, hopefully she does more as I am interested to see others like kitana, sonya and so on in lumi's style
Cool. :giggle: I'd love to see more of the more obscurer MK Girls, like Skarlet, Jade, Cetrion & even Sheeva.

Thanks also for the reply. (y)

Last edited:

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Here's naruto & hinata
Ayy! :love:

And she's wearing her fishnets! (y)

I'm so sick of content with her & raikage, whoever THE FUCK that even is...

I actually saw her in one of Lumi's previous polls, and now I'm glad she's done such an excellent job on my fave shy anime dandere girl. :giggle:

[but I still don't like shōnen]

Dr. Syndicate Thanks, btw. (y)

Last edited:

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I've noticed Lumi drawing a lot of content recently of the girls from High School DxD.

I know it's an anime, but other than that, I'm clueless about it.

Would you guys recommend it? How many episodes are there? Does the show end unfinished/on a cliffhanger...? :unsure:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
" I've noticed Lumi drawing a lot of content recently of the girls from High School DxD."
She only drew 1 DxD girl, Rias and there are no plans for future DxD girls since they always get trash scores in her polls.
And to answer your question imo DxD is dogshit and a waste of time with a cuck MC like most harems.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes