Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
No i didn't ask and i try not to make public conversations there as one of my former associates who of which didn't get along very well so I'd like to avoid any contact with them as possible, though i do realize i may be more informative if i talked her a few times whenever update orcur

But please do understand my reasonings, i could not stress this enough
No pressure.

Reactions: NightRonin

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
sorry to hear that

but I got 2 hot AF Goth girls this month, so I'm *fucking* doing good :giggle:(y)

Also, do you think Lumi will ever do boy content, like Sakimichan? :unsure:
Not sure, lumi did listed on her FAQ that she's not interested on male art of any kind, whether that is a pinup or yaoi (gay) content but she doesn't appear to be very strict about like she is with her pregnancy policy

and considering she did a nicely detailed naruto with hinata i could see her doing more detailed guys if she gets suggested more canon pairings like them because most of her previous h-scenes are anonymous but you could guess but a certain female character lumi pairs with you could make a valid argument that she did used a canon paring but his face isn't shown like katara and aang from avatar, or ino and sai from naruto and so on but you get the point (hopefully)
illust_89439881_20220207_123339.jpg illust_80898560_20220207_123411.jpg
Anyways hope that paragraph makes sense and lumi has published the january artworks on her gumroad, and again even though i'm on her discord I'm not a supporter of her in any way so we'll have to wait for my friends who are supporters or any hero actually to share the set with us.

Reactions: NightRonin

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
and considering she did a nicely detailed naruto with hinata i could see her doing more detailed guys if she gets suggested more canon pairings like them because most of her previous h-scenes are anonymous but you could guess but a certain female character lumi pairs with you could make a valid argument that she did used a canon paring but his face isn't shown like katara and aang from avatar, or ino and sai from naruto and so on but you get the point (hopefully)
View attachment 1640285 View attachment 1640286
Aang's dick is not that big. Dat's definitely Zuzu... :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes