Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Here's goddess ankha from animal crossing
View attachment 1655698
Always good to see a 3D rendition of a 2D character, and the artist's interpretation of what they'd look like, 3D. :cool:

Marin Kitagawa (my dress-up darling)
I've no idea who this is, but I see feet/toes in the future, so good for me. :giggle:

Nyx (Hades) (Pin-up)
YAS! More Hot Goth Girls! And in MILF-style, too... :love:

Nagatoro (Please Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro) (lewd Art)
AND some much-deserved love for the dark-skinned waifus. The month of Love is looking to be good, Lumi-wise.

Thanks for the update, Dr. Syndicate (y)

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Back again with some more sketches

nyx Nix_Sketch_copy.jpg
looking as if she's waiting for her servant or something, but looks good regardless

and lumi decided to do her take of aloy from the horizon games Aloy_Sketch_copy.jpg
this one i am now interested to see since i've been a fan of the first game and it's sequel is releasing tomorrow (or its out now by the time you're reading this), anyways i'm not gonna go on too much other than mentioning that it's nice she's getting lewds since both dandon and neoartcore did thier takes in '20 when the sequel was announced

Ok i'il stop now, have a good weekend everyone.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Back again with some more sketches

nyx View attachment 1659524
looking as if she's waiting for her servant or something, but looks good regardless

and lumi decided to do her take of aloy from the horizon games View attachment 1659527
this one i am now interested to see since i've been a fan of the first game and it's sequel is releasing tomorrow (or its out now by the time you're reading this), anyways i'm not gonna go on too much other than mentioning that it's nice she's getting lewds since both dandon and neoartcore did thier takes in '20 when the sequel was announced

Ok i'il stop now, have a good weekend everyone.
Is this a new thing of Lumi? Posting little tease sketches? I like it. :giggle:

Also, I LOVE that Nyx one already. That sultry, bored & unamused Queen-like expression on her face is SO fucking gorgeous.

And good to see Aloy getting some NSFW attention, too. I still think her cheeks are a little too chubby for me :whistle: but the game is gorgeous; I Love, Love, LOVE Ashly Burch & I can never say no to thick-set redhead women :) (looking at you, Brigitte)

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
I dont know what you're talking about. She's pretty in game.
A bunch of folks have been making a fuss about her having facial vellus hair in the new one, or complaining about her having the exact same facial structure in the sequel as the first one. That first complaint is probably one of the worst examples of people tattling on themselves I've seen in a while. Women have facial vellus hair, just like guys who can't grow beards do.

The fact that graphics are good enough to actually render this now doesn't mean that artists are trying to make women look ugly or something. It just means... realistic graphics. Her design is basically just a realistically attractive woman, just not Hollywood attractive (i.e. a body type that wouldn't be at all rational given the setting or her capabilities).

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The fact that graphics are good enough to actually render this now doesn't mean that artists are trying to make women look ugly or something. It just means... realistic graphics. Her design is basically just a realistically attractive woman, just not Hollywood attractive (i.e. a body type that wouldn't be at all rational given the setting or her capabilities).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
These pics live rent free in the righty's minds for the last year. They sure do love to nit pic.
I could post more example of the entire western gaming industry uglifying women. But I wanna keep it short to this. You don't spend millions on mocapping an actor face and they turn out hideous as a result. They are purposely doing that and it not from "realistic graphics."

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes