Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
" I've noticed Lumi drawing a lot of content recently of the girls from High School DxD."
She only drew 1 DxD girl, Rias and there are no plans for future DxD girls since they always get trash scores in her polls.
And to answer your question imo DxD is dogshit and a waste of time with a cuck MC like most harems.
cuck in a harem? wtf?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I've noticed Lumi drawing a lot of content recently of the girls from High School DxD.

I know it's an anime, but other than that, I'm clueless about it.

Would you guys recommend it? How many episodes are there? Does the show end unfinished/on a cliffhanger...? :unsure:
It's an ecchi anime. You'll like it if you like seeing naked anime girls during perverted antics. There's quite a few seasons of the show, 4 seasons so far I think, 12 eps each, and they do end in a satisfactory way. There's also a fair bit of action, so I would classify it as an action/ecchi anime. The seasons don't necessary end on a cliffhanger, it's kind of open ended because the show is based on a light novel series.

So each season has it's own story arc with each season having a solid ending of sorts.

If you don't like anime in the first place, then I can't say it will change your mind.
You can just watch the first few eps of the first season and if it's not your cuppa, then you can just not watch it.

I personally enjoyed it.

" I've noticed Lumi drawing a lot of content recently of the girls from High School DxD."
She only drew 1 DxD girl, Rias and there are no plans for future DxD girls since they always get trash scores in her polls.
And to answer your question imo DxD is dogshit and a waste of time with a cuck MC like most harems.
I would argue that the protagonist of DxD isn't as bad as other harem anime's protagonists. Such as Infinite Stratos's MC for example. DxD MC develops a technique for removing all the clothes off of girls' bodies with a single touch and seeing naked girls powers him up to fight baddies. lol

Last edited:

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
It's an ecchi anime. You'll like it if you like seeing naked anime girls during perverted antics. There's quite a few seasons of the show, 4 seasons so far I think, 12 eps each, and they do end in a satisfactory way. There's also a fair bit of action, so I would classify it as an action/ecchi anime. The seasons don't necessary end on a cliffhanger, it's kind of open ended because the show is based on a light novel series.

So each season has it's own story arc with each season having a solid ending of sorts.

If you don't like anime in the first place, then I can't say it will change your mind.
You can just watch the first few eps of the first season and if it's not your cuppa, then you can just not watch it.

I personally enjoyed it.
Thanks for the detailed reply. (y):giggle:

Reactions: HansukeX
Nov 9, 2018
Anyone know which release these images are from? There is a Cleopatra set in Term 26 but that's the mating press set, not this blowjob set.

bobwaltzzz

Apr 9, 2021
Anyone know which release these images are from? There is a Cleopatra set in Term 26 but that's the mating press set, not this blowjob set.
it's a patreon exclusive. it's not in any terms and it looks like all the variations weren't uploaded to kemono

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Here's gwen from total drama Island
Whoo!

:oops::oops::oops:

What the hell is Lumi dOiNg to me with all these Hot AF Goth Girls with AMAZING waistlines & hips:

471-4710598_total-drama-gwen-arms-crossed-gwen-total-drama-PhotoRoom.png

And again, this is another girl I saw in the Polls that I wanted to win. :giggle: Fuck yeah!

Plus, it's really cool to see a well-known cartoon babe of mine in a spectacular 3D Art detailing. 10/10! :love:

Thank you, Lumi-chan! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: GriffinTheBard

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
And finally as the last artwork of january here's karin from blue archive pleasuring herself Free_01-1.jpg
Real quick to point out since i'm in lumi's discord and i should be more informative about any updates is that lumi noted that karin wouldn't have a pp version, thought I'd spare the futa/dickgirl lovers out here the disappointment in case they were hoping to see her fapping her dick off and squirt her thick cream

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
And finally as the last artwork of january here's karin from blue archive pleasuring herself View attachment 1636671
Real quick to point out since i'm in lumi's discord and i should be more informative about any updates is that lumi noted that karin wouldn't have a pp version, thought I'd spare the futa/dickgirl lovers out here the disappointment in case they were hoping to see her fapping her dick off and squirt her thick cream
Wonder if lumi's going to draw Asuna at some point.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
And finally as the last artwork of january here's karin from blue archive pleasuring herself View attachment 1636671
Since your there, do you got any info on what happen with 1-19 Terms that just "magically" disappeared from Lumi's Gumroad Page? I wouldn't mind it if their was a year bundle for compensation of those terms disappearing from that store.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Since your there, do you got any info on what happen with 1-19 Terms that just "magically" disappeared from Lumi's Gumroad Page? I wouldn't mind it if their was a year bundle for compensation of those terms disappearing from that store.
No i didn't ask and i try not to make public conversations there as one of my former associates who of which didn't get along very well so I'd like to avoid any contact with them as possible, though i do realize i may be more informative if i talked her a few times whenever update orcur

But please do understand my reasonings, i could not stress this enough

Reactions: NightRonin
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes