AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Question for dev team- will option to progress text with pressing a button like spacebar ever be implemented?
Seems like a standard in any VN style game ive played.

balanoxen

Mar 11, 2020
I personally dislike how the game is presented, (I do have those kind
Welp,

When I think about it one more time; I will write this here with the hopes of maybe he reads these so he can get an idea on what kind of people are trying to pirate a game this fucking hard because they can't spare 15$ a month.

Game has one of the best art styles, I think he draws them himself but it is different from his other games so I don't know. But just for the art I'd pay good money to support this guy so he can make more stuff let alone pay 15$ just so I can play the game.

but I can't pay that shit in usd because I am a pirate everything friend who lives in a shithole. I could literally feed myself for 3 days for 5 usd thanks to the economy of my shithole where I am unable to abandon under the current circumstances. And yeah I am sorry guys for not making that much and being a fucking failure, being born in a shithole and all that.

And of course I don't think patreon will bother or has to to solve my issue because who cares if a single tree fell in a forest, etc. so thats hopeless and I am not going to complain.

to be specific on that overdone poorfriend statement, my monthly salary is around 315 usd in total if converted, and I work a decent job in my country not a shit dead end job. So I can't support the guy regardless of I want to support him or not due to me literally giving up an actual good chunk of my money that wouldn't even help him enough, but I will say that he is one of the more deserving weg devs we've got when it comes to games that are pleasant to look at and has decent content at the same time. I mean I saw a thread where he was paying good money for a writer too, even that is way more effort than most of weg devs I've seen in this pirate garbage pile of a site where losers like me are doomed to leech.

Regardless of all that, I will feel sour and pissed about not being able to play the game because of something I can't control and I will pirate it if someone somehow manages to pull that off. But of course if you live in first world and you like the art and the game and saying 15$ is too much while having a good salary in a job where you didn't work hard to get, 15$ is pretty much a very good deal for a game that has this much work in it. Considering you don't want to support the guy and just want to play the game one time and cancel your sub after jacking off to it 3-4 times at least.
I can see people being pissed because they can't pirate every fucking scene in the game because of it being behind the paywall and those people need to encounter some struggle in life before their opinion on anything becomes worth taken seriously, if they don't have some sort of disability that is not " muh anxiety, ADHD" etc. of course.

Lastly, whoever draws the art, he/she really knows how to appeal to 4.5k dota dead end third world chain smoker dead at 40 max with a horribly painful death thanks to a long accumulated lung disease after slaving for years, in other words hopeless motherfuckers like me. Pity we mostly live in shitholes though, so we can't support you. But other than choosing your demographic, you did a fine job as weg dev I must say as a degen who played most of the shit in this site. I hope you get somewhere well in life with that talent mate.

Yeah I took 7minutes of my life to write this garbage but just wanted to get it out of my chest, fuck you guys too.

TLDR: im too poor and mad cuz I can't play game, but dev good and deserving I have to finally admit and kneel.
I personally dislike how the game is presented, (I do have those kinds of serious problems, my medication eats my paycheck alive.)
Hard locking good features out like saving for new people is fine, the problem is that I wasn't motivated to pay because I was interested in the content but because I was frustrated with their being no guide for the beginner area or logical features that made sense which were apparently also locked. I think the game should cut off at some point near the end of part 1 or halfway like those demos back in the old days. The way it is now just builds resentments towards the developer by making the player have a bad experience. Paywalls are not a new thing to get to new content, but making your customers suffer demotivates them from supporting you long term. I only really ended up paying to get a better idea of the developer, or if the game even had features that were worth paying for, and that decision was already clouded by anger. Being hard locked out of even being able to really play the game to decide if you want to the support the project is a new one for me.

I've not seen game design this awful before except in purposefully awful stuff like cat mario or trap adventure, which are laughable. People say the art is really good, but as someone who got a degree in it. I'd say they have an interesting style, good color, and their stuff is quality, but not top tier in terms of dynamic design, anatomy, or posing from the parts of the game I saw. You can cheer it on, and keep saying it's worth it but I've definitely seen better. Don't get me wrong I would pay for it as well if it was in a gallery, but it's not a point I would bring up for an argument on if it's worth it to support the game since I would say the gameplay hinders your experience a lot more than it should.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I watched this game with curiosity for a long time before I finally tried it. It seemed a lot of fun, at first, but having the gallery reset when you exit and restricting skip and save is just an unnecessary cruelty, I think.

I have and do occasionally subscribe to various Patreons for periods of time, and not just at the $1 tier, but I can't stay subscribed to all of the ones I like indefinitely. I've known a lot of people who are big fans of World Of Warcraft. Most of my friends have tried to get me to play it with them at some point, but I object to the idea of a subscription based game. A service with a bunch of games? Maybe, but not ONE game. That would be like paying a separate subscription fee for each show on streaming services. So, I refuse to support or play WOW, on principle, and I'm afraid I have to apply the same logic here.

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I watched this game with curiosity for a long time before I finally tried it. It seemed a lot of fun, at first, but having the gallery reset when you exit and restricting skip and save is just an unnecessary cruelty, I think.

I have and do occasionally subscribe to various Patreons for periods of time, and not just at the $1 tier, but I can't stay subscribed to all of the ones I like indefinitely. I've known a lot of people who are big fans of World Of Warcraft. Most of my friends have tried to get me to play it with them at some point, but I object to the idea of a subscription based game. A service with a bunch of games? Maybe, but not ONE game. That would be like paying a separate subscription fee for each show on streaming services. So, I refuse to support or play WOW, on principle, and I'm afraid I have to apply the same logic here.
Gallery shouldn’t reset after exit, it should work until you delete your cookies in browser. If you don’t delete cookies, they should stay forever

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Played the web version. The art is really nice and the girls are gorgeous.
However, having to be a Patreon just to skip dialogue... come on!
Also, for some reason, the game freezes for some seconds before the choices are shown - becoming a slog when Miranda shows up during the 2nd beer drinking

hahaha, excellent expression!
1624305281324.png

Last edited:

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
How do you unlock "The cumsequences of cheating"? kinda annoying have to click a thousand times through the whole book ordeal and still not unlocking it.

Reactions: Vet1234[@]

xort

Jun 1, 2017
This file unlocks all the public free content.
3 event have the wrong name for the image file but they do still load and work they just don't have a preview picture.

place in /resources/app/ and replace the existing file.

EDIT: Yell at me if it doesn't work for some reason.

Last edited:

RocketDonkey

Apr 20, 2018
This file unlocks all the public free content.
3 event have the wrong name for the image file but they do still load and work they just don't have a preview picture.

place in /resources/app/ and replace the existing file.

EDIT: Yell at me if it doesn't work for some reason.
Damn dude, NOIIICE

1.70 star(s) 83 Votes