Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
This file unlocks all the public free content.
3 event have the wrong name for the image file but they do still load and work they just don't have a preview picture.

place in /resources/app/ and replace the existing file.

EDIT: Yell at me if it doesn't work for some reason.
i tried downloading the file and all I get is a new window opening up with a bunch of gibberish text on it

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
This file unlocks all the public free content.
3 event have the wrong name for the image file but they do still load and work they just don't have a preview picture.

place in /resources/app/ and replace the existing file.

EDIT: Yell at me if it doesn't work for some reason.
So you have to be a patreon to get the Bimbo-Luna scenes? or will they be available in the future release?

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
I'm guessing based on replies, this developer is still doing the bullshit always online DRM thing, where the second you stop paying, its like you never paid?

I've supported multiple people on patreon, but they actually give you a product. If I stop my third crisis support for whatever reason, I don't all the sudden lose access to the version on my computer.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
So is there a point in even downloading this if it's locked behind a pay wall and you don't plan to pay?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I haven't played but I was surprised by the rating, I assumed a very bad game mechanics because the art looks professional.
Now that the brutal punishment is because there are blocked options if you don't pay....
I get it, but as a dev who does free stuff, content that is equivalent to 5 years of Icstor per update and I get trolls, hate, and less and less patrons every month, I'm just saying that maybe this is the way for devs, in fact I see it has quite a few patreons.
The small Devs are wrong being "Cool" and leaving to share the games, I see that many users think that we owe them some kind of favor for playing our VN in a pirate site...
Es cierto que F95 es excelente como exposición para atraer "inversores potenciales".

Sure, if F95 was "transparent".
I've seen VNs that have been destroyed here, but they have patreons and are popular on other platforms.

At least that's the conclusion I've been drawing from looking at different platforms and talking to different Devs.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Does even the smallest tier on patreon get access to all the patreon scenes and the ability to save?

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Does even the smallest tier on patreon get access to all the patreon scenes and the ability to save?
As far as I can tell I think the scenes are locked to the second-highest tier? Smallest tier gets save/load and walkthrough, second gets gallery unlocked and "access to action art before it's added". Third says it's access to secret scenes though so I'm not sure if they're like separate from patreon scenes or if that's just what the patreon ones are? Checking on it yeah you need the offlaner tier to get all scenes, but there's not a *huge* amount of locked ones aside from the entire bimbo luna set

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I haven't played but I was surprised by the rating, I assumed a very bad game mechanics because the art looks professional.
Now that the brutal punishment is because there are blocked options if you don't pay....
I get it, but as a dev who does free stuff, content that is equivalent to 5 years of Icstor per update and I get trolls, hate, and less and less patrons every month, I'm just saying that maybe this is the way for devs, in fact I see it has quite a few patreons.
The small Devs are wrong being "Cool" and leaving to share the games, I see that many users think that we owe them some kind of favor for playing our VN in a pirate site...
Es cierto que F95 es excelente como exposición para atraer "inversores potenciales".

Sure, if F95 was "transparent".
I've seen VNs that have been destroyed here, but they have patreons and are popular on other platforms.

At least that's the conclusion I've been drawing from looking at different platforms and talking to different Devs.
You are looking at people who have downloaded the game from F95 and thus judged it accordingly on the same thread where they downloaded it from, what did you expect? Do you expect the reviews from Patreons only? Or only from those that are willing to pay money to review the game?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
i tried downloading the file and all I get is a new window opening up with a bunch of gibberish text on it
That would be due to version conflicts I'll assume. Not sure if I care enough about this cash grab to fix it. I mean I know I will, I just want to be salty about it for a while.

1.70 star(s) 83 Votes