LifLaLif

Nov 19, 2018
Unlocked (Offline...) gallery

place in /resources/app/ and replace the existing file.

Right click on archive, "save link as". Choose "all archives" (not TXT) and add .7z to the link you downloas. It will work
Sorry but I do not see an existing file, can you help me out ? I just copy paste it and the gallery still doesnt unlocked in Offline

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Sorry but I do not see an existing file, can you help me out ? I just copy paste it and the gallery still doesnt unlocked in Offline
In the aforementioned folder there will be a 'gallery.json' file. You need to overwrite it with the one provided by that link (although I suggest creating a new folder and move the original one there instead)

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
In the folder of the game, on the folder above mentioned, it should be a file called "gallery".
I hope this works!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
bruh, what if this whole game was a way to siphon money so that he could release a full true version of the WW remake?!

LifLaLif

Nov 19, 2018
In the aforementioned folder there will be a 'gallery.json' file. You need to overwrite it with the one provided by that link (although I suggest creating a new folder and move the original one there instead)
Yeah that's my problem, the "gallery.json" file doesn't get overwrite when i copy the "gallery.7z" file in the folder. I tried adding ".json" to the the gallery file but it doesnt cut it. thanks anyway

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah that's my problem, the "gallery.json" file doesn't get overwrite when i copy the "gallery.7z" file in the folder. I tried adding ".json" to the the gallery file but it doesnt cut it. thanks anyway
The .7z file is a kind of compressed folder. It's akin to the old .zip files.
You need to rename it to .7z and get a decompressor like . Then, the new gallery.json will show up after you extract it from the .7z file

LifLaLif

Nov 19, 2018
The .7z file is a kind of compressed folder. It's akin to the old .zip files.
You need to rename it to .7z and get a decompressor like . Then, the new gallery.json will show up after you extract it from the .7z file
i feel so stupid, didnt unzipped the file.... thanks a lot

joajon

Sep 8, 2021
Hey guys, I found a virus in the Mega Link for this post. Is it a false positive? I don't have the link on me anymore from virus total. But is it a false positive? it was a Trojon.linux.gx I believe from Jiangmin. I would dismiss this if it were a Ren'py game, but IDK about this.

1.70 star(s) 83 Votes