Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
do you have to pay to unlock the bimbo scenes or can they be found in the public version?
you have to pay for the proper save/load/skip and the scenes from the time when the game first releases still have to pay 15$ so yeah, pay 15$ or wait for someone to crack it

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I haven't played but I was surprised by the rating, I assumed a very bad game mechanics because the art looks professional.
Now that the brutal punishment is because there are blocked options if you don't pay....
I get it, but as a dev who does free stuff, content that is equivalent to 5 years of Icstor per update and I get trolls, hate, and less and less patrons every month, I'm just saying that maybe this is the way for devs, in fact I see it has quite a few patreons.
The small Devs are wrong being "Cool" and leaving to share the games, I see that many users think that we owe them some kind of favor for playing our VN in a pirate site...
Es cierto que F95 es excelente como exposición para atraer "inversores potenciales".

Sure, if F95 was "transparent".
I've seen VNs that have been destroyed here, but they have patreons and are popular on other platforms.

At least that's the conclusion I've been drawing from looking at different platforms and talking to different Devs.
This is just my personal take on this game and by no means reflects anyone else's on the site.

I try to support games that actually catch my interest and I think deserve it and I'm super thankful for the many devs who are willing to share their work for free here and just hope they can get supported. I'm also okay with devs who lock the game behind a paywall.

The main problem I have is the DRM style content lock this game has and its EA style aggressive paywalling. 15$ is a steep price to pay (especially where I'm from) for patreon exclusive content, worse when you have to pay it monthly or you lose all of the content you just payed for. Its not supporting the game and obtaining rewards anymore, its a membership for benefits that you can lose when you no longer pay for it, its almost as if its a service and not a product. Its not even just the 15$ mark, they locked save-loads, the holy grail needed for visual novels, behind a paywall as well.

I genuinely want to support a game with as good of an artstyle as this (2D art games are hard to come by, really well done games even more so) but these are just bad moves overall.

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
No idea what this paywall DRM discussion is about but i wouldn't mind buying this game if it actually has lesbian content like the tag suggests.... and if i can avoid the het stuff, is that possible or should i just ignore this?

flamie

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
No idea what this paywall DRM discussion is about but i wouldn't mind buying this game if it actually has lesbian content like the tag suggests.... and if i can avoid the het stuff, is that possible or should i just ignore this?
You can totally ignore lesbian content

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Holy Shit talk about milking for all its worth with crappy short updates, patreon locked content. And this mug making over 6k way more then half the other milking devs on here who atleast dont patreon locked content and have way better quality LMAO. :KEK:. One thing i have noticed the past decade is that is pays better to be a POS thing anything else.

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
I don't suppose the new version is less paywalled, is it? No chance of a crack? Other games get cracks.

1.70 star(s) 83 Votes