Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pregnancy outside of the one side character?
Two side characters now, and IIRC it's possible that one of the main girls might be getting pregnant soon.

All fixed except the pchintsscreen thing, can't find where that's coming from. Thanks for reporting them :)
You already fixed that one for the public release, I wrote that while playing the early release.

Reactions: Wyrme and PTGames

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Ok So I completed everythg in the last update and now when I check the computer it just says "you should visit darla and dee and invite... along"
I don't ebven remeber who these people are and there is no way to "visit them" Am I just being an idiot?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Two side characters now, and IIRC it's possible that one of the main girls might be getting pregnant soon.

You already fixed that one for the public release, I wrote that while playing the early release.
Thanks for confusing me!

Ok So I completed everythg in the last update and now when I check the computer it just says "you should visit darla and dee and invite... along"
I don't ebven remeber who these people are and there is no way to "visit them" Am I just being an idiot?
Go to the pizza place in the afternoon, once you have Serena's progress on 35 or higher. That should let you continue each character.

Also, I just uploaded a new Android build for anyone that was having trouble installing the previous one. I have no idea if it will work as I don't have an Android device myself to test it on, so please let me know!

Download on the link here:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for confusing me!

Go to the pizza place in the afternoon, once you have Serena's progress on 35 or higher. That should let you continue each character.

Also, I just uploaded a new Android build for anyone that was having trouble installing the previous one. I have no idea if it will work as I don't have an Android device myself to test it on, so please let me know!

Download on the link here:
For Renpy versions > 7.3.5 you'll need to compress the Android version to less than 2 gigabytes.
I see the game runs on 7.4.10 so I presume you're porting with the same.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So I've finished everything in the update--very fun, by the way--with the exception of Katie's latest photoshoot. Anyone know how to trigger that?

If I had one complaint about this fame, and it's mine, it's that you spend a lot of time chasing Katie. All the other girls tend to be much more available, but for Katie more often than not you have to wait until the weekend.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
So I've finished everything in the update--very fun, by the way--with the exception of Katie's latest photoshoot. Anyone know how to trigger that?

If I had one complaint about this fame, and it's mine, it's that you spend a lot of time chasing Katie. All the other girls tend to be much more available, but for Katie more often than not you have to wait until the weekend.
Katie's new photoshoot is available in the evening. I'm trying to track down one hidden image and the halloween scene for Serena. Found both of what I was missing . For anyone else missing them, check your phone by the pool.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity, outside of a money cheat, what other cheats are available for the latest public release? I'd like to get a better idea of just what I am potentially paying for considering this is just the public version.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Been a while since I last played this, I can't remember if it's the sort where you should wait for the patron version otherwise there'll be missing scenes and whatnot...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Third time lucky, the new Android build hopefully will work. It's been crunched down, so should be much smaller and actually be installable now!

Reactions: araya17

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi
Please advise if there is any additional options to have Emily meet at MC's pool also for additional sex scenes with Emily in Photo Studio.
Many Thanks

Reactions: nawiwo
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes