akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
FYI. For android players if you fail to install this game. Try to have free internal space of more than 10GB, because the size of this game is about 2GB more and this also applies to all android port games that are above 1.5GB/2GB. make sure you have enough storage space. I've often seen Android users unable to install the games they like, so this is the solution. That is all and thank you. Just one word for this game *cool*

Reactions: PTGames

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Hey
I'm having money issues anyone knows howmto earn money?
I'm a couple of updates behind, but I don't think this part has changed.

Take the photos and upload them to your site as quickly as possible. Don't forget to upload them as soon as you can (which I have done). Then it is just a little patience. Feels really slow at first, but you'll be making plenty of money pretty quick.

There is probably some kind of cheat to add money as well, but I have no clue what it is.....will have to wait for someone that does to reply.

Reactions: voyeurkind

TrippleWWW

Aug 5, 2020
I'm a couple of updates behind, but I don't think this part has changed.

Take the photos and upload them to your site as quickly as possible. Don't forget to upload them as soon as you can (which I have done). Then it is just a little patience. Feels really slow at first, but you'll be making plenty of money pretty quick.

There is probably some kind of cheat to add money as well, but I have no clue what it is.....will have to wait for someone that does to reply.
thanks mate!!

Reactions: Tavi13
Sep 26, 2019
Maybe I haven't gotten far enough yet, but it seems like Katie gets no animations, or 2 frame animations like the couch hj. Just got to the pool scene, first sex with her, and that was disappointing after basically every other scene in the game up to that point had good animations, other than Katie's other scenes that is.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I figured there was a way, but I'm not tech-smart enough to use it. Seriously; I took a look at that link you shared, and it might as well be written in Greek.
I consider it a good day when I remember how to install a patch :)
well its nothing special, use unren depend on game version pre or 7.4 ver+ , drop in main folder you run / press 3 enter and your good, then you can access variables by shift + d and console on o all that is to it, once you learn for one renpy game can use for all of em (dif variables between game but same method)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
well its nothing special, use unren depend on game version pre or 7.4 ver+ , drop in main folder you run / press 3 enter and your good, then you can access variables by shift + d and console on o all that is to it, once you learn for one renpy game can use for all of em (dif variables between game but same method)
Yeah; I could probably learn it quick enough if I tried to, it can't be harder than building a PC and getting all the software to play nice with each other (which I am not sure I will ever do again). I have just never really found a need to try, or even look into it.
As much as I love comp games/VN's/etc, the software side of it isn't really a hobby/interest of mine. At least as long as everything is working anyway.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah; I could probably learn it quick enough if I tried to, it can't be harder than building a PC and getting all the software to play nice with each other (which I am not sure I will ever do again). I have just never really found a need to try, or even look into it.
As much as I love comp games/VN's/etc, the software side of it isn't really a hobby/interest of mine. At least as long as everything is working anyway.
yeah no worry , sooner or later you will get to some grinder where you will want to bypass things :D , its how it usually starts, mostly with adding money and then you go from there. and unren is nothing special single app , drag drop launch use what you want remove , nothing to install , command prompt with functions

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
yeah no worry , sooner or later you will get to some grinder where you will want to bypass things :D , its how it usually starts, mostly with adding money and then you go from there. and unren is nothing special single app , drag drop launch use what you want remove , nothing to install , command prompt with functions
Ability to bypass grinds? Hmmmm.... I might have to look into it a bit more, especially since it sounds idiot-proof :unsure:
There are a few I have dropped because of the grind. The story seemed interesting, but just wasn't worth the grind to find out. This might cause me to change my mind.

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ability to bypass grinds? Hmmmm.... I might have to look into it a bit more, especially since it sounds idiot-proof :unsure:
There are a few I have dropped because of the grind. The story seemed interesting, but just wasn't worth the grind to find out. This might cause me to change my mind.

Thanks for the info!
well with sandboxes, biggest time saver is ofc money and ability to manipulate day times and week days, with that you save 50% of any grind (tho in this game time is only grind that is), and those are for sure safe to use with any of em, you dont break your game.

Azfar

Apr 16, 2018
Reactions to 0.18:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've finished all the story events and finished all but the last two photoshoots. Can you tell me how to unlock them?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Thanks for the info!
well with sandboxes, biggest time saver is ofc money and ability to manipulate day times and week days, with that you save 50% of any grind (tho in this game time is only grind that is), and those are for sure safe to use with any of em, you dont break your game.

Not entirely true. Some events in games can be time based and using codes to skip past them can break things.

Always be careful with changing things with console.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not entirely true. Some events in games can be time based and using codes to skip past them can break things.

Always be careful with changing things with console.
yeah i agree , but so far its nor for beginners, but so far with those 2 i havent had any issues, even with one of the worst grinders where most thing that you play with will broke your game "Ring of Lust" is safe to use time jumps, at minimum on same day, that havent broken any game for me yet. only game that got issue with week jumps that can think off is "Lust Academy" , it doesnt break your game tho, they just dont work as the should, but you still can roll back same day as much as you want.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes