Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, but even if, this is not a choice, what I see here is:
1. content not for You
2. skip content

I'd be cool with it if during event I'd able to refuse sucking a dick and getting fucked, canon or not it's there, it happens.
First you complained it was forced and then you complain you are given a choice......

Pick one.

It's just an extra scene paid for by a fan, you aren't missing anything if it's not content you enjoy, there is no story to be seen.

I don't see how you can complain you aren't in control anymore when you are quite literally, by your own damn screenshot, given control.

You basically shit on your own complaint.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Yes, but even if, this is not a choice, what I see here is:
1. content not for You
2. skip content

I'd be cool with it if during event I'd able to refuse sucking a dick and getting fucked, canon or not it's there, it happens.
I'm a bit stumped here, you get the choice to skip it, So what's the problem?

• Angry
Reactions: Barabash

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I'm a bit stumped here, you get the choice to skip it, So what's the problem?
I guess he means, skipping it means you don't see it but it still happens?
so he wants a 'refuse' button for individual choices (for example, she asks to peg you, accept and get pegged or refuse and fuck her) instead of skipping the whole thing....even on commissioned scenes

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I myself would like every futa scene to have a non-futa variant...even commissioned ones, but that would probably be too much work for the dev so I don't bring it up for commissioned characters

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I myself would like every futa scene to have a non-futa variant...even commissioned ones, but that would probably be too much work for the dev so I don't bring it up for commissioned characters
It's not just dev time, but also that someone pays to specifically have a scene implemented, it's a bit unfair to then give everyone else who didn't pay an alternate version that they want.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
That, and also the same can be said the other way around and request a futa variant of every non-futa scene, which would be dumb. The game is great as it is

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
That, and also the same can be said the other way around and request a futa variant of every non-futa scene, which would be dumb. The game is great as it is
I know...that's why I don't complain about it...I'm happy that atleast Amy has non-futa variant

I'm not arguing about this.....but tbf, I don't think a futa lover means you hate non-futa content...I don't think I've ever interacted with a futa lover who only wants to have the girls be futa, they are happy with non-futa girls but get that extra uumph (kink fill) from futa content....however someone who doesn't like futa won't like futa content at all

I guess it's like if there was a game with all futa girls and the dev added a non-futa one...the futa loving fans would most likely want to see that girl with a futa variant too

It's not just dev time, but also that someone pays to specifically have a scene implemented, it's a bit unfair to then give everyone else who didn't pay an alternate version that they want.
hmm...as long as futa scenes are not shown when I have it off and there are non-futa variants to dev made girls, I'm good....

Reactions: monk_56

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Reactions to 0.18.2:
Her hints were bugged, fixed them on my end.

I designed them to be like that, I like them that way. Once you hit the text though, the whole thing should highlight until you move your mouse completely off the image.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Wait there is more than just Imry's introduction scene?? as I saw that once scene where you get her a beer and then "Thats all for this build"

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Wait there is more than just Imry's introduction scene?? as I saw that once scene where you get her a beer and then "Thats all for this build"
There's one more scene, I forgot to add a hint for the second scene. You should have two scenes with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I was amused by the bar scene.

The first time I went to a kink club, I ran into a woman there that I worked with. I freaked out at first, but then I realized that she would have to tell people why she was there.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I designed them to be like that, I like them that way. Once you hit the text though, the whole thing should highlight until you move your mouse completely off the image.
It's really bad UI. How often do you see a button in a program that requires you to click on the text itself rather than on the button?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It's really bad UI. How often do you see a button in a program that requires you to click on the text itself rather than on the button?
The entire of the image is still a button, not sure how many people are attempting to click the text, rather than the giant picture of each girl. Although as I said, it should be a solid image once you hover over it until you remove the mouse from the picture entirely, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Edit: The overlay was placed wrong, it's now fixed.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
yeah, nah ive been everywhere at all different times and i cant find any more photoshoots.

gonna try redownloading and see if it works

Edit: yeah nothing works. Its a good game, its a shame to have to quit it before completing the current version...
What exactly is your issue? I didn't see your original post.

You need to get the camera from Katie in the evening, then hang around with her in the house a few times to get her comfort and affection levels up, then every sunday evening in her room you can ask her to do photoshoots. Remember to upload each one to the PC in your room otherwise the new one won't be available.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah im stuck at the part where Amber is supposed to look for a photoshoot studio or something? so i did all the characters quest lines until all of them said to progress with the other characters, and i did all the photo shoots i could find.

4/7 for Amy, 3/7 for Claire, 4/8 for Katie, 3/7 for Serena and 2/7 for Amber. Now im stuck, i cant find anymore photoshoot oppotunities and the quest lines for all characters requires me to complete more photoshoots for Ambers quest line
What does the hint for Amber say? Or can you click on your car to go find the photo studio?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah im stuck at the part where Amber is supposed to look for a photoshoot studio or something? so i did all the characters quest lines until all of them said to progress with the other characters, and i did all the photo shoots i could find.

4/7 for Amy, 3/7 for Claire, 4/8 for Katie, 3/7 for Serena and 2/7 for Amber. Now im stuck, i cant find anymore photoshoot oppotunities and the quest lines for all characters requires me to complete more photoshoots for Ambers quest line
You need these shoots completed:

Double check you've uploaded each one. Once you've got them, go to sleep and then check your emails.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It says "I Should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio. I should look for more photoshoot opportunities with the other girls while i wait for Amber."

I did all those photoshoots in the image, i went to sleep and i have no new emails.
What's your weekly income? Occasionally people have reported only reaching 90, when the trigger is 100. If it's below 100, use console to do webincome = 100 and that should fix it. I've yet to see what people do to cause that bug as I can't track it down myself.

Reactions: TheLegend1337
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes