• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've finished all the story events and finished all but the last two photoshoots. Can you tell me how to unlock them?
No idea, I just visited Emily and they were there. Remember that different girls appear in the day and in the evening so try both.

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
I'm stuck, all of the character hints say I should progress other characters along w Amber's hint saying I should look for more photoshoot opportunities w other girls. Is there a guide to these opportunities? I'm in the part where Claire is developing her business.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Ok, I don't like the direction this game is taking, at first we had a choice to enable futa content and not sucking dicks or getting fucked in the ass but with each update we're pretty much forced to and only choice is to skip, but it happens anyway, so good luck everyone, have fun, not my thing, I'm out of here :)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ok, I don't like the direction this game is taking, at first we had a choice to enable futa content and not sucking dicks or getting fucked in the ass but with each update we're pretty much forced to and only choice is to skip, but it happens anyway, so good luck everyone, have fun, not my thing, I'm out of here :)
I'm confused what you're skipping. If you choose not to do something, every scene involving the thing you're skipping (except the commissioned ones) have alternatives. If it's not for you that's fine, but if I've missed somewhere where I give a choice and an alternative doesn't happen, that's not intentional and I'd like to know where it happened.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I'm confused what you're skipping. If you choose not to do something, every scene involving the thing you're skipping (except the commissioned ones) have alternatives. If it's not for you that's fine, but if I've missed somewhere where I give a choice and an alternative doesn't happen, that's not intentional and I'd like to know where it happened.
New girl, Aria, event with her in the club, the only choice You gave is to let her have Your way with You or skip entire event, even if You're immune to her charms You have no choice during it only to spread Your cheeks.
I know it's easier to write and develop without branching paths, I do not blame You, but since this update You're taking feel of control from player, we're not in control anymore. Not sure who target audience is now, but definetely not me.
Wish You all the best and stuff :)

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
New girl, Aria, event with her in the club, the only choice You gave is to let her have Your way with You or skip entire event, even if You're immune to her charms You have no choice during it only to spread Your cheeks.
I know it's easier to write and develop without branching paths, I do not blame You, but since this update You're taking feel of control from player, we're not in control anymore. Not sure who target audience is now, but definetely not me.
Wish You all the best and stuff :)
That's not the new girl, that's a commissioned scene. Did I not put a warning on it at the start stating it was a commissioned scene?

Reactions: monk456

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018

Yes, but even if, this is not a choice, what I see here is:
1. content not for You
2. skip content

I'd be cool with it if during event I'd able to refuse sucking a dick and getting fucked, canon or not it's there, it happens.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Yes, but even if, this is not a choice, what I see here is:
1. content not for You
2. skip content

I'd be cool with it if during event I'd able to refuse sucking a dick and getting fucked, canon or not it's there, it happens.
Commissioned scenes aren't meant to be canon, I should probably add that to the warning, so thanks for pointing that out. But if you choose to skip it, then it's canon that you said no to whatever activity is being offered, which happens all the time in life. I'm just not sure how that's taking away choices from the player, when it's directly a choice.

I'm not trying to argue with you or tell you you're wrong by the way, you're entirely valid to interpret it however it comes across to you. I'm just trying to understand the point of view :)

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes