Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm stuck, all of the character hints say I should progress other characters along w Amber's hint saying I should look for more photoshoot opportunities w other girls. Is there a guide to these opportunities? I'm in the part where Claire is developing her business.
When I hit that impasse, I realized that I was treating the photo studio as a 9-5 business. I showed up after hours and unlocked a lot of shoots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, but even if, this is not a choice, what I see here is:
1. content not for You
2. skip content

I'd be cool with it if during event I'd able to refuse sucking a dick and getting fucked, canon or not it's there, it happens.
So you wanted a case where you say yes to the optional, non-canon scene, but want to be able to change the scene after the scene begins? That is the way it works in real life kink (safe words and the like), but in a game, every branch and twig requires more work. I'm not sure what adding a branch to a non-canon scene would accomplish other than draining developer resources that are being put on story progression.

One way to solve this that I can see is to add a "safe word" button to such scenes such that the player can cancel the scene if it gets too intense for their sensibilities. It would still take some coding to add a bail out button to every frame, but it's better than trying to render all the possible twigs within the scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Barabash

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
someone can help me plz?? i dont know where can find darla and dee to advance the amy and clarie's progress, plz tell how or where i find it
The hints are missing, but you need to continue Serena's storyline

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
The hints are missing, but you need to continue Serena's storyline
I'm having a similar issue later on. I've reached a point where the hints say "I should visit Darla and Dee and take Amy/Have Claire come with me". But I can't ever visit them. I don't even know WHERE shoud I visit them? Is it a time specific event or somenthing?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm having a similar issue later on. I've reached a point where the hints say "I should visit Darla and Dee and take Amy/Have Claire come with me". But I can't ever visit them. I don't even know WHERE shoud I visit them? Is it a time specific event or somenthing?
Continue Serena's storyline until they tell you to invite people, then visit them at the pizza place in the afternoon.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Afternoons in the pizzeria.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wonder who is the mystery character and also what Meg's ritual was about. since Alex did mentioned she seemed to be hiding something else other than just being a bond/locator spell.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Wonder who is the mystery character and also what Meg's ritual was about. since Alex did mentioned she seemed to be hiding something else other than just being a bond/locator spell.
I didn't expect another core character at this point to be honest so yeah, a most curious development.
As for Meg and given how the last couple updates made quite heavy use of the L-word ... I think she might not have used the traditional demon marriage spell for purely utilitarian reasons. B-baka.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if read the text well it was also a sort of marriage bonding ceremony. We will likely find out more later, but it seems Meg bound at least herself to MC out of her free will. Question will be of course what kind of impact that will have on both sides. :p

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
Continue Serena's storyline until they tell you to invite people, then visit them at the pizza place in the afternoon.
Ok, I forgot to continue Katie's route, now it's all ok. One thing, though, I think there's a photo session that might be bugged, because I've done Siri's photoshoot, and now it's still available as a client, and it's always the first photoshoot. Could it be so?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well if read the text well it was also a sort of marriage bonding ceremony. We will likely find out more later, but it seems Meg bound at least herself to MC out of her free will. Question will be of course what kind of impact that will have on both sides. :p
I got that but it felt like there was something else going on from the way they were talking. Maybe i am reading too much into it. :unsure:

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ok, I forgot to continue Katie's route, now it's all ok. One thing, though, I think there's a photo session that might be bugged, because I've done Siri's photoshoot, and now it's still available as a client, and it's always the first photoshoot. Could it be so?
Download the latest version, that should have been fixed in V0.18.2

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I got that but it felt like there was something else going on from the way they were talking. Maybe i am reading too much into it. :unsure:
Well like I said that ritual seems to have some consequences likely that we might find out later about, going both directions beyond just fact such a ceremony should probably be consensual and asked if you wish that particular status with her first. :p It could be just that last and that we read too much into it and Meg just embarrassed she actually wants that status as well and admit to that. :p

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I need to buy battery for katie pc, but i have only 10$. What i need to do?
If already have some photo sessions uploaded and make money, just skip some time until income comes in. Else save editor online and cheat the money, unless dev says something else. :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm thinking about folklore about how a witch or wizard would bind a demon to themselves. Traditionally the familiar would be commanded by the magic user if that is what is going on here. I definitely think that would be cool if her submissive side showed more, there's something great about such a big strong powerful girl being submissive.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes