RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Sure, i can do that
So, I don't know if you used a save editor or console commands or what but that save is screwed; you're gonna have to start over. Your weekly income was $1 which is what you get after posting the first Katie photoshoot but somehow it was showing all photoshoots as complete including ones you can't do until after you meet Amber. If you really want to add money, just use the cheat code liquidgold on your in game computer.

Reactions: TGafy

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Ok,,,,,, I am getting a bit frustrated. I go to the hints and it says I should "invite Serena over" yet I am not able to find anything to get that done. I go to the pizza place at all times of the day and nothing. There is nothing about Serena and she isn't there so what now? Ugh, I hate this sandbox crap.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Ok,,,,,, I am getting a bit frustrated. I go to the hints and it says I should "invite Serena over" yet I am not able to find anything to get that done. I go to the pizza place at all times of the day and nothing. There is nothing about Serena and she isn't there so what now? Ugh, I hate this sandbox crap.
Go to the pool in the house and then call her from there

Reactions: voyeurkind

LHMan

Dec 23, 2019
So, I don't know if you used a save editor or console commands or what but that save is screwed; you're gonna have to start over. Your weekly income was $1 which is what you get after posting the first Katie photoshoot but somehow it was showing all photoshoots as complete including ones you can't do until after you meet Amber. If you really want to add money, just use the cheat code liquidgold on your in game computer.
i'll try to make a clean install i dodnt know why but i had all the photos from the photoshoots from the moment the game started, i didnt use commands, i had them before i used allrevealed code to get the secrets, shits weird

Oct 9, 2020
i would have questions how do i only meet futanari girls in the game and what are futanari moments? Why did I only meet 1 and only had one futanari moment? there are others right? if anyone knows how to see them all they can kindly tell me

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
i would have questions how do i only meet futanari girls in the game and what are futanari moments? Why did I only meet 1 and only had one futanari moment? there are others right? if anyone knows how to see them all they can kindly tell me
What tf u said i didn't understand but if ur looking for futa , follow Amy's route

Reactions: monsterdragon55

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

It's finally here, V0.20 is now ready for public release. This update focuses on Meg as she won the poll, so we get to see more of her story around her mothers. There's a few new repeatable scenes this update, with more ways to pass the time too. Of course, as always there's new story for every character, although Serena only got one scene of her own as she features heavily in Meg's story.

I also added a whole new section to the MC's PC; character bios! This page will tell you who each character is, their affiliation to you and their story so far. So for those of you that haven't played in a while, it's a perfect way to remind yourself who is who! Their pictures also change depending on where you are in the story with them!

There's loads of other content too, such as more secret images, a commissioned photoshoot and more! Enjoy!

Downloads:

Changelog:

- 13 New story scenes
- 3 New Repeatable events
- 2 New toys added to the store
- 4 New scenes to pass the time in MC's room
- A new character profile page on the PC, allowing you to recap their stories and who they are.
- 1 New photoshoot

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

It's finally here, V0.20 is now ready for public release. This update focuses on Meg as she won the poll, so we get to see more of her story around her mothers. There's a few new repeatable scenes this update, with more ways to pass the time too. Of course, as always there's new story for every character, although Serena only got one scene of her own as she features heavily in Meg's story.

I also added a whole new section to the MC's PC; character bios! This page will tell you who each character is, their affiliation to you and their story so far. So for those of you that haven't played in a while, it's a perfect way to remind yourself who is who! Their pictures also change depending on where you are in the story with them!

There's loads of other content too, such as more secret images, a commissioned photoshoot and more! Enjoy!

Downloads:

PC
MAC
Android

Changelog:

- 13 New story scenes
- 3 New Repeatable events
- 2 New toys added to the store
- 4 New scenes to pass the time in MC's room
- A new character profile page on the PC, allowing you to recap their stories and who they are.
- 1 New photoshoot
Jesus you're fast, beat me here to post it!

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes