zh

Oct 17, 2017
I don't know, but the developers (or uploads) could specify when they have the tag multiple penetration. Thus avoiding many questions like the one I'm going to ask now. "This multiple penetration, what does it mean? MMF, accessories?
more like MFFF
that said... the F could be a Futa :devilish:

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I don't know, but the developers (or uploads) could specify when they have the tag multiple penetration. Thus avoiding many questions like the one I'm going to ask now. "This multiple penetration, what does it mean? MMF, accessories?
There are no males in game except mc. The mff scenes as far as i remember are either toys or trans characters (Sort of)

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Futa is NOT trans :confused: I wish those tags were separated but... oh well.
In this game, so far, there is NO trans.
Yeah i agree on the tags. On the other point ummm wut.

*Edit* I can only think of 1 Futa character in this game and she's a side character. The rest are either female or trans. so i am confused by what you said

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
*Edit* I can only think of 1 Futa character in this game and she's a side character. The rest are either female or trans. so i am confused by what you said
well, do we agree that a Futa means a person with a female-body + a dick? well, a lot of characters are like that in this game.
A female with a dick is still female if she considers herself female

Trans is a gender thing. Nobody changed their gender in this game.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
On a technicality (because there is no tag of *Grew a dick by magic*). She is female and has a dick.
And THAT is the definition of Futa. A Futa doesn't necessarily have BOTH vagina and dick.
She is female. And the other females with dicks also consider themself females.

That's why I said there is no Trans in this game : Nobody changed their gender.

On the other hand... I understand now why F95 admins refused to separate the tags... as some people don't agree on the Futa or Trans definition apparently :ROFLMAO:

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
And THAT is the definition of Futa. A Futa doesn't necessarily have BOTH vagina and dick.
She is female. And the other females with dicks also consider themself females.

That's why I said there is no Trans in this game : Nobody changed their gender.

On the other hand... I understand now why F95 admins refused to separate the tags... as some people don't agree on the Futa or Trans definition apparently :ROFLMAO:

(Literal definition) Dual form

also Transwoman = Woman with a cock (Unless they've gone through the surgery)
Amy = Woman with a cock

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes