Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I decided to test the game and I'm already close to giving up on it. WHY do creators think the sandbox adds anything positive to the game? It is so fun to walk around every location dozens of times in hope of getting some progress.. :rolleyes:
So far I've managed to see sister sunbathing. I'll try few more days and if there's no any progress, I'll delete the game.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I decided to test the game and I'm already close to giving up on it. WHY do creators think the sandbox adds anything positive to the game? It is so fun to walk around every location dozens of times in hope of getting some progress.. :rolleyes:
So far I've managed to see sister sunbathing. I'll try few more days and if there's no any progress, I'll delete the game.
Why play a game with the sandbox tag then?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Try checking the PC. The hints section tells you exactly where to go. That's why I put it in, for people that didn't want to explore.

As you get later into the game, the sandbox provides a lot of chances for content you couldn't put into a linear game.

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
Hey so, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a bug or if it's been reported. However, I'm stuck currently. Every girl is saying (in the hints menu) that I need to continue other storylines, except Amber. She;s currently getting the address of a photo studio, however I've advanced the game days numerous times so far. Not sure what to do now honestly. Anyone have a workaround or fix for it?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey so, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a bug or if it's been reported. However, I'm stuck currently. Every girl is saying (in the hints menu) that I need to continue other storylines, except Amber. She;s currently getting the address of a photo studio, however I've advanced the game days numerous times so far. Not sure what to do now honestly. Anyone have a workaround or fix for it?
I believe the hint suggests doing more photoshoots with the other girls? Make sure you've done all the available ones and uploaded them! Don't forget to buy the outfit from the shop for one of Amy's shoots.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug with both Amy and Claire's storyline
Amy storyline says "I should talk to her while she's sat on the bed one evening" I went to her house every evening and always get the same riding scene and the Hints still says "I should talk to her while she's sat on the bed one evening"?
Also Claire's Hints says I should continue Amy's storyline which I can't do because it does not update?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Another Bug

Amy and Amber get there names switched like you go to Amy's house but, now Amy is called Amber? Or at night when you talk to Amber but, her name is listed as Amy?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Was about to download it from here until i remembered (again) that i have it on Steam, which already downloaded the update for me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rock&Rule

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah, she doesn't normally look that muscular. And she's gorgeous, but I'm not really into being dominated.
Also, I really do wonder if she's going to have any problems with using so much magic, Amy got 'magic flu' a while back for having too much magic done on her and Claire has been using it a lot with first her bimbo thing and now this.
Her family has magic so maybe she got some resistance to that.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Any chance of impregnation (MC making LIs pregnant) in this game ever?
There is a side character you can get pregnant. As for the main LIs, it may happen at some point closer to the end of the game. From what I remember, the dev did a poll and there wasn't enough support for it and making it optional would be too much extra work since they would need to create separate renders (pregnant and non-pregnant) for every scene with that girl. They already have to do futa and non-futa versions for some content; it would just make updates take too long. I would love to see more pregnancy content too but I understand why they chose not to for now at least.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
There is a side character you can get pregnant. As for the main LIs, it may happen at some point closer to the end of the game. From what I remember, the dev did a poll and there wasn't enough support for it and making it optional would be too much extra work since they would need to create separate renders (pregnant and non-pregnant) for every scene with that girl. They already have to do futa and non-futa versions for some content; it would just make updates take too long. I would love to see more pregnancy content too but I understand why they chose not to for now at least.
Damn... I didn't know that. I was waiting for impregnation content. For ALL of them :rolleyes:
Oh well. This game is still fun to play.
Hopefully the outcome of the poll will change in the future :)

(edit : It would be also funny if MC gets pregnant in his female form... That would make this game a mess. I would love it, but I guess that's just me :ROFLMAO: )

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes