PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Either my memory is turning to swiss cheese, or I need to start a replay. I don't remember Emily, being in the know. o_O
You're the first person to pick up on this :p

Reactions to 0.20:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed all the bugs, thanks for finding them. You also picked up on Emily noticing the Elf girl and being pregnant for so long...

Damn... I didn't know that. I was waiting for impregnation content. For ALL of them :rolleyes:
Oh well. This game is still fun to play.
Hopefully the outcome of the poll will change in the future :)

(edit : It would be also funny if MC gets pregnant in his female form... That would make this game a mess. I would love it, but I guess that's just me :ROFLMAO: )

I have genuinely considered that storyline, because it would be funny, but it'd cause too many problems with the rest of the game to implement. Maybe one of the endings?

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
How do you edit a save? I see no Save Editor in the main page.
If you're asking that question, you probably shouldn't be messing around with your saves.

If you just want to see the images, use the cheat code to reveal them. If you want to try to find them yourself but just want some hints, use the secret image mod.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
How do you edit a save? I see no Save Editor in the main page.
Search for "renpy save editor" on google. Then upload your save file, there you can change pretty much every variable in the game. Look for the ones that say "secretX" (where X is the number) and change them from 0 to 1. If you're not sure about what variable are you changing, don't mess with it

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I like the game, but missed moans during sex action. Also there could be more animated scenes with some controls over different action.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I have genuinely considered that storyline, because it would be funny, but it'd cause too many problems with the rest of the game to implement. Maybe one of the endings?
Aww, that's sad.
I really like the pregnancy tag, and it would be fun if even the MC could also get pregnant if not careful. Like if he gets pregnant, he would be stuck in his female body or something... really funny situation :ROFLMAO:
But I understand the potential mess to code/render such a game :)

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What happens if I buy the dildos online? I only discover that I can use them on MC himself in the bedroom. Are there other related scenes?

Last edited:

Tickvick

Jan 15, 2019
every character showing( I should continue the other characters' storylines.) and how do I meet amber and how do I photoshoot with other characters? I only got a chance to a photoshoot with Katie(4 times).

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
every character showing( I should continue the other characters' storylines.) and how do I meet amber and how do I photoshoot with other characters? I only got a chance to a photoshoot with Katie(4 times).
Go to the pool and use the phone ( I think. depends on where you are in the game)

Reactions: Tickvick

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019

I think it's the pool phone call if the only thing left is to call amber (Go to the pool at your house and click the phone in the corner.) As for the photo shoots they come in later in the story.

Reactions: Tickvick

Tickvick

Jan 15, 2019

I think it's the pool phone call if the only thing left is to call amber (Go to the pool at your house and click the phone in the corner.) As for the photo shoots they come in later in the story.
[/QUOTE]
actually, I don't get any option to call her. how do get her phone no.?
hint for amber
1655490804094.png

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes