-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Im trying to continue katie’s storyline but it tells me to do a photoshoot but when i try to no one shows up
Have you tried to go back each time of the day? Different people will show up at different times, just like RL where someone's schedule might be full at certain times.

BarkleyPure

Jun 28, 2022
I think I'm soft locked. The computer hints for all characters, except Amber's, say "I should continue the other characters storylines". Amber's says "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio. I should look for more photoshoot opportunities with the other girls while I wait for Amber."

But I'm not getting any more photoshoot opportunities. Tried speaking with all of the characters and none of them give me the option. I unlocked Amy's first 4 shoots, Claire's first 3, Katie's first 3, Serena's first 3, Amber's first 2.

Any help?
You're missing at least one with Katie. Talk to her again on Sunday evening and ask her to model nude.
I have the exact same situation, except that I've talked to Katie on every possible situation. Even on sunday evening, but it won't give me the option for photoshoot. We always end up watching the documentary. I have visited every possible place on every possible time of the day and yes, I even walked in the park for a whole week. Still no mail from Amber and Claire's new club disappeared from the map after she complained about her uncle. All the other character's hint says to continue other character's storylines except for Katie's that says "I should sleep.".

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have the exact same situation, except that I've talked to Katie on every possible situation. Even on sunday evening, but it won't give me the option for photoshoot. We always end up watching the documentary. I have visited every possible place on every possible time of the day and yes, I even walked in the park for a whole week. Still no mail from Amber and Claire's new club disappeared from the map after she complained about her uncle. All the other character's hint says to continue other character's storylines except for Katie's that says "I should sleep.".

And what happens if you sleep in the bed in the MC's room?

Jan 8, 2022
Ever since the game has grown, the amount of grind I have to do to get new scenes has gone up too! I would request the dev to look into the matter and let us skip to the new content if possible.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there a save or a cheat code to get past the grind fest of starting this sandbox at least until things happen more than once a week?
you got cheat codes posted in page 1
for rest you got variable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cheesing daytime is fine i do all the time , jumping days is not much of use since you dont know for most on which day is where

Reactions: Gentoo

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really like the game so far and i hope there will be more pregnancy's happen ,i found the futa stuff not so much a off turn i thought it would be but i suggest u make maybe for amy a path where she turns Women again ( i really want her Pregnant) and maybe have some magic or nano futa events

keep up the good work i hope we get soon a update

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
i suggest u make maybe for amy a path where she turns Women again
That already exists, you must have picked the option for her to keep the D.
IIRC you have to tell her that you can't accept her having a dick for her to want to get rid of it

Mar 18, 2020
Just got to the point where amber has moved in, love that aspect of the story direction, cant wait to enjoy some "activities".
please can we get an amber footjob scene, awesome work PTGames!

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes