-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I got an odd bug; I don't know what it is, but the game says to let you know, PTGames. I'm including my save just before this in case you need it. Basically, I visited Imry's house for the first time and then tried to go back home (to Katie's place). When I arrive in the garage, this message appears:
You've hit a bug, please report that you got this message, as well as the last event you completed. Click anywhere on the screen, except the nav button, to continue.
I didn't see this reported yet, so you probably should know. I have no idea whether anyone else has gotten this, but from searching this thread it at least didn't look like anybody here had.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I got an odd bug; I don't know what it is, but the game says to let you know, PTGames. I'm including my save just before this in case you need it. Basically, I visited Imry's house for the first time and then tried to go back home (to 's place). When I arrive in the garage, this message appears:I didn't see this reported yet, so you probably should know. I have no idea whether anyone else has gotten this, but from searching this thread it at least didn't look like anybody here had.
Found the issue, should now be fixed for next update, thanks :)

Oct 29, 2017
Amber tip says: I should talk to Amy in Amber`s room when shs`s on the Computer on evening.
if i klick on Ambers home, i see a Sex Scene, no matter at what time of day, on what week day 3/7 the same scene. no computer no progress... and Amber in amy`s room never sits in the evening at the PC

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Amber tip says: I should talk to Amy in Amber`s room when shs`s on the Computer on evening.
if i klick on Ambers home, i see a Sex Scene, no matter at what time of day, on what week day 3/7 the same scene. no computer no progress... and Amber in amy`s room never sits in the evening at the PC
They've body swapped. Look for Amy in Amber's room.

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
Hey people! the game keeps crashing after inviting Amber over to the pool, minutes after I got access to the photoshoot studio. Anyone got the same issue? pls halp XD

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey people! the game keeps crashing after inviting Amber over to the pool, minutes after I got access to the photoshoot studio. Anyone got the same issue? pls halp XD
Try redownloading, sounds like a corrupt download causing issues.

Reactions: TorgoNudho

MikehuntHerpa

Aug 13, 2019
Finished all of the content the game has to offer and it's been amazing. My only feedback would be to streamline Katie's story progression a bit and to make it less confusing, mostly related to how you need to talk to her on very specific days at very specific times to progress her story. Also a shortcut button to the 'hints' menu as well as a shortcut button to fastforward time in the house would really improve the game's pacing. It got a bit tiring at times having to go through multiple menus to get to the 'hints' menu and to then use the bed to fast forward through the days just to advance Katie's story.

I'd say just adding those two shortcut buttons alone would really help the game's pacing. Maybe if possible also add an indicator to the character portraits on 'hints' that quickly tells you you need to advance other characters first before you can advance theirs. Saves times having to click on the character portrait just to be told you need to advance someone else's story first.

Great game though! Really excited to see more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Finished all of the content the game has to offer and it's been amazing. My only feedback would be to streamline Katie's story progression a bit and to make it less confusing, mostly related to how you need to talk to her on very specific days at very specific times to progress her story. Also a shortcut button to the 'hints' menu as well as a shortcut button to fastforward time in the house would really improve the game's pacing. It got a bit tiring at times having to go through multiple menus to get to the 'hints' menu and to then use the bed to fast forward through the days just to advance Katie's story.

You may have done this and just ended up with a less pleasant situation where her events were the only things left to do, but when I go to the hints, I try to remember at least 3 girls' times so I can be as efficient in my navigating around as possible. But I do agree having that in the primary UI instead of the computer only would be helpful.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019

I'd say just adding those two shortcut buttons alone would really help the game's pacing. Maybe if possible also add an indicator to the character portraits on 'hints' that quickly tells you you need to advance other characters first before you can advance theirs. Saves times having to click on the character portrait just to be told you need to advance someone else's story first.

Yeah having the cellphone do everything but upload the pics would help tremendously with pacing and figuring out what to do next. If it were available just in the corner of the screen like a lot of games have it

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah having the cellphone do everything but upload the pics would help tremendously with pacing and figuring out what to do next. If it were available just in the corner of the screen like a lot of games have it
Personally not a fan of having the phone do everything, but I may look into adding a hints button onto the UI at some point in the future.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Personally not a fan of having the phone do everything, but I may look into adding a hints button onto the UI at some point in the future.
That's fair, hints are really the only thing you're consistently checking on pc most of the other functions on pc seem very contextual

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Im trying to continue katie’s storyline but it tells me to do a photoshoot but when i try to no one shows up
Its very possible that you need to complete another character's story before that one can continue. The hints sometimes don't let you know that.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes