Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I haven't played the current version, but last version the routes were closed but it implied that the routes would open and she would lose her dick for you or something. Stupid, since she is a confident person and shouldn't give a shit if you like her dick or not. Then again I have to keep telling myself my standards are to high, these things are written by amateurs who don't look at the meanings of the actions, just if they are hot or not.
You apparently missed that she hates her dick before meeting you, and it's looking like she's going to get rid of it unless you convince her to keep it for you?

ShiddednFarded

Formerly 'dimebag74'
Feb 22, 2018
PTGames Hey, love the game so far, just wondering if you're planning any footjob/foot-fetish content with Katie? Would be amazing :] all those renders where her feet are visible are quite the tease. Bonus points for painted nails since even games like Milfy City with lots of foot content still don't have characters will painted toenails =\

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames Hey, love the game so far, just wondering if you're planning any footjob/foot-fetish content with Katie? Would be amazing :] all those renders where her feet are visible are quite the tease. Bonus points for painted nails since even games like Milfy City with lots of foot content still don't have characters will painted toenails =\
Nothing planned, but it's not something I would be against adding, I'll see if it fits anywhere and I have time to create a scene like that when the opportunity arises :)

Pablewd

Nov 17, 2019
i guess i jumped in on the latest version this weekend and went through the game with no more content for Serena and Claire, but Amy's storyline says i have to ask Serena for help beating the drugsdealer. Is that an alternative end of content for Amy or am i missing the right timing to ask Serena about it?

1573989911556.png

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
i guess i jumped in on the latest version this weekend and went through the game with no more content for Serena and Claire, but Amy's storyline says i have to ask Serena for help beating the drugsdealer. Is that an alternative end of content for Amy or am i missing the right timing to ask Serena about it?

View attachment 462862
You need to buy the magical cube stuff from her.
Edit: It's called the magic crystal.

Reactions: carharadon

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
at the moment it looks like serena, amy could help with her "problem" - will you still be able to "prevent" it?

carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
Any uptade coming on public ? Btw I am finish game 2-3 time futa amy my favorite content I hope more submasive content coming with amy nice arts and nice game thx for the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oct 30 at 6:27pm

V0.6 Beta #1

V0.6 Beta #1

We are waiting on them beta testers to come out and spill all the juicy buggy details ...

Reactions: carharadon
3.90 star(s) 85 Votes