Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the dev tallk ... get your dev worries and gibbrish right here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make some noise for the dev ... so lonely and frustrated with work and dev-ing ...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
PTGames might be worth considering greying out the map icons for places that are closed, rather than letting you click them just to tell you 'this place is closed'.

Reactions: PTGames

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game or is it basically just 'go fool around and figure it out as you go' because while I love the idea of a game with trans/futa characters, I don't have a ton of patience for stuff that's not super linear... but I'm *really* tempted here...

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game or is it basically just 'go fool around and figure it out as you go' because while I love the idea of a game with trans/futa characters, I don't have a ton of patience for stuff that's not super linear... but I'm *really* tempted here...
There is a hints system in game, go to the PC in the players bedroom, it'll tell you how to progress with each character.

Reactions: D Dog

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

V0.6 Public Release
V0.6 is finally here! Many of you won't have seen the Patreon updates explaining, but due to real life issues and PC problems (which have now thankfully been resolved), this update is smaller than planned. I've had to cut some scenes I had planned, otherwise the update would be even more delayed, which I don't want to do. They will be getting put into V0.7 though, so they won't be abandoned!
As for this update, it's focused on Katie, as she won the poll. There is also a new location to visit, as well as 2 repeatable events. More repeatable events will be added later, but this is a good start. I also tried a new stop motion animation style, which hopefully will look better than previous animations in the game.
Downloads:

Changelog:
V0.6 Changelog:
- 12 new story scenes
- 2 career scenes
- A new location
- 2 repeatable events
- UI changes
- Bugfixes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Reactions to 0.6:
I love this sort of feedback! Really interesting to see what your thoughts are before and after seeing events, thank you for posting that and glad you enjoyed the update!

Reactions: Computergod67

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
you really have to fucking stop to add "female domination" as tag of the game if in the game there is only maledom

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
you really have to fucking stop to add "female domination" as tag of the game if in the game there is only maledom
While there isn't much of either at the moment, there is definitely both in the game right now.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes