• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Hey so I got a new computer and am not seeing the cheat menu. Is there another way to enter the FCA code?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey so I got a new computer and am not seeing the cheat menu. Is there another way to enter the FCA code?
You can't see the cheat menu on the ingame PC?

You could try using unrenpy to activate the dev console and try: futacontent = 1 iirc that'll work

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the update! Like the story and love the renders/models, glad to see it s still a thing. Its been a while and frankly I don't think I'm alone saying I was not expecting to see this again.

Reactions: PTGames

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Lunars Chosen [v0.6] [PTGames] PC Compressed [Patch Pre-applied]

Original Size: 545 MB
Compressed: 139 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the update! Like the story and love the renders/models, glad to see it s still a thing. Its been a while and frankly I don't think I'm alone saying I was not expecting to see this again.
Yeah unfortunately due to some issues, there was a huge delay in this update, but I don't plan on ditching it and future updates should be quicker again!

Reactions: Valeck and Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah unfortunately due to some issues, there was a huge delay in this update, but I don't plan on ditching it and future updates should be quicker again!
No worries mate, its all good ... Life happens to us all. Glad to see you are getting back on track. Hope all goes well. Merry Christmas!

eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
After you visit Claire at her place and fuck her, the navigation is bugged. You can't enter your places at home anymore and the park shows as library.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
You can't see the cheat menu on the ingame PC?

You could try using unrenpy to activate the dev console and try: futacontent = 1 iirc that'll work
It turns out I'm kind of a doofus. Is there a way to earn money besides cheating that I'm just not finding?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
After you visit Claire at her place and fuck her, the navigation is bugged. You can't enter your places at home anymore and the park shows as library.
Unfortunately that's a bug that's been reported by some people, but I've been unable to track down or replicate. Reverting to a previous save may solve it and if not, a new save should.

It turns out I'm kind of a doofus. Is there a way to earn money besides cheating that I'm just not finding?
Money is earned weekly, increasing with each photoshoot you do.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Great update with the story and renders. Can't wait for the next update.

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes