philo10

Sep 28, 2019
I've finished all the story content for this version according to the hints, but I'm not able to finish the photoshoots. Saw some mention about the studio, but this location isn't unlocked for me? I've got 1 shoot left for Katie, Serena, and Amber
Go the car and click it normally it Shows then "find/goto ..."

NotAnotherWolf

Aug 16, 2018
I've gone through all the characters paths except Amber's new content, the hint says I need to wait for her and take pictures of others, but I can't take any new pictures of the other girls.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ramagar and PTGames

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
I've gone through all the characters paths except Amber's new content, the hint says I need to wait for her and take pictures of others, but I can't take any new pictures of the other girls.
Go to claire and amy choose Claire.
Katie in her room at Evening

Reactions: PTGames

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
All I can do at Claire and Amy's is fool around w/ Claire, and my only option w/ Katie in her room in the evening is to talk.
Have you all of amys shoots? And dont forgot serena i think 3/4 shoots. Or try at morning/afternoon at the pool to call someone

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
ok i just started trying this game out but i seems kinda lost on what to do is there a guide or something when to trigger the events

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, three of my pet peeves are in this game; tell the player that the MC needs a job, then make it to where making money is almost non existent until you grind enough, not allowing the MC the option to do the right thing (allowing MC to give money that he has found back to Katie), and force a fight that the MC has no chance of winning (I have tried workout every day and still lose fight). If this dev is here, I wish you sucess with your game.

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes