PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
are there currently 3 photoshoots for Amy and 2 for other 3 girls?
and what am I supposed to do with the outfit from the shop?
There are three shoots with Amy and Katie. Katie will only do her third shoot once her comfort level is raised enough. The outfit will have a use once you do the third shoot and hit $45 weekly income. Once you do that, sleep then check the emails on the PC

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
There are three shoots with Amy and Katie. Katie will only do her third shoot once her comfort level is raised enough. The outfit will have a use once you do the third shoot and hit $45 weekly income. Once you do that, sleep then check the emails on the PC
could you be more specific about whats high enough?
I got 7 progress, 7 comfort and 35 affection.
tried sunday evening like the other 2 photoshoots and no option..
unless I missed some specific time slot/day event with her I don't know how else to raise her comfort more in current version
(I hope its not an aftereffect related to having Serena photoshoot first)

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ah I forgot about that bug. You can indeed do the photo shoot without actually buying the outfit.

could you be more specific about whats high enough?
I got 7 progress, 7 comfort and 35 affection.
tried sunday evening like the other 2 photoshoots and no option..
unless I missed some specific time slot/day event with her I don't know how else to raise her comfort more in current version
(I hope its not an aftereffect related to having Serena photoshoot first)
That should be high enough comfort. Which version are you playing? There was a bug that stopped people being able to access the third shoot with Katie. It should be fixed in 0.5.3.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Ah I forgot about that bug. You can indeed do the photo shoot without actually buying the outfit.

That should be high enough comfort. Which version are you playing? There was a bug that stopped people being able to access the third shoot with Katie. It should be fixed in 0.5.3.
0.5Public is what it says...
so guess ill download the fixed version later and try again...
can I just load any save or does the bug fix require a specific scene save?

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
0.5Public is what it says...
so guess ill download the fixed version later and try again...
can I just load any save or does the bug fix require a specific scene save?
Nope, any save should do :) Yeah 0.5Public was the broken release, the new one should fix it

Reactions: Spawn420
Mar 5, 2018
I have to ask, if u disable futa u miss her futa content, in the future that will change? I mean she have a penis thanks to magic, so... she will change her D to a V in the future? Im just asking if i can get content with Amy outside her being futa.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have to ask, if u disable futa u miss her futa content, in the future that will change? I mean she have a penis thanks to magic, so... she will change her D to a V in the future? Im just asking if i can get content with Amy outside her being futa.
There is a plan for that yeah :)

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Sorry if it has been reported before, but the image for Amber on the computer + first photos are from an other girl (or maybe her but with a different hairstyle )

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry if it has been reported before, but the image for Amber on the computer + first photos are from an other girl (or maybe her but with a different hairstyle )
Ah good catch, that was a separate image from when I was originally testing her out, never got swapped to the new hair style. I shall update it, thanks! :)

Reactions: Repuci

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
If I choose not to enable futa is all routes with Amy gonna be closed?!
I haven't played the current version, but last version the routes were closed but it implied that the routes would open and she would lose her dick for you or something. Stupid, since she is a confident person and shouldn't give a shit if you like her dick or not. Then again I have to keep telling myself my standards are to high, these things are written by amateurs who don't look at the meanings of the actions, just if they are hot or not.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
If I choose not to enable futa is all routes with Amy gonna be closed?!
Nope, you still get all the story content with Amy, but will miss most (but not all, sexy scenes) for now. All scenes with her are written with the story first, followed by sexy scenes, so those that turn futa off still get the story, but the scene just ends a little sooner.

I haven't played the current version, but last version the routes were closed but it implied that the routes would open and she would lose her dick for you or something. Stupid, since she is a confident person and shouldn't give a shit if you like her dick or not. Then again I have to keep telling myself my standards are to high, these things are written by amateurs who don't look at the meanings of the actions, just if they are hot or not.
Not only are you giving incorrect information, no routes close for turning off futa content, you are incredibly offensive about something you're not only wrong about, but also making assumptions of the future. Also you're coming in and telling me about how my own characters should feel and think with no information on what is planned for that character? That's just ignorant.

Normally I try to be as polite as I can when replying, even to criticisms which can often be helpful, but that was just rude and offensive, not just to me but all the devs here that put in a lot of time and effort to create games for you for free. While yes, most of us do have a Patreon, if you converted the time I put into developing this game vs the income I receive into an actual wage, I'd be getting paid a minute fraction of a minimum wage. So please, if you can do better, go ahead and do so, otherwise try to think before you post something so rude and frankly idiotic.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes