Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Have you bought all the outfits from the store? Sometimes people miss those and some shoots require them to be accessed. Other than that, once you've got them all, you need to sleep then check the PC for an email.
I definitely think there should be some hints associated with the photo shoots. That's something that the hints on the PC don't cover, and something that a lot of people have a problem with.

Reactions: voyeurkind

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I definitely think there should be some hints associated with the photo shoots. That's something that the hints on the PC don't cover, and something that a lot of people have a problem with.
I have to agree on that. Myself had forgotten to buy one of the outfits and had to wander around for several minutes until a figured it out i needed to buy the other too.
Judging by the questions here this seems like a common point where people get stuck.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I have to agree on that. Myself had forgotten to buy one of the outfits and had to wander around for several minutes until a figured it out i needed to buy the other too.
Judging by the questions here this seems like a common point where people get stuck.
I had the opposite problem, where I went to the store, was instantly like "Imma blow all my dosh on these fine-ass threads" and almost right after discovered that the laptop battery and jewel thing were a more immediate necessity, and I had to do some grinding to get back.
But on the bright side, them threads led to some nice shoots.

Reactions: Hordragg and syh653

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Have you bought all the outfits from the store? Sometimes people miss those and some shoots require them to be accessed. Other than that, once you've got them all, you need to sleep then check the PC for an email.
I had bought all the outfits from the store but now they are all at the store again and i am unable to buy them as they are all greyed out. i am also now just waiting on amber but this seems like a bug what should i do start over?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Small bug: Amber's date warns you it will cost $20 a few times. It doesn't take the money from you though.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I had bought all the outfits from the store but now they are all at the store again and i am unable to buy them as they are all greyed out. i am also now just waiting on amber but this seems like a bug what should i do start over?
They're greyed out to show you've bought them. I toyed with the idea of removing them from the shop, but it looked a bit boring.

Small bug: Amber's date warns you it will cost $20 a few times. It doesn't take the money from you though.
Oh, that is a bug, thanks for reporting it :)

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
They're greyed out to show you've bought them. I toyed with the idea of removing them from the shop, but it looked a bit boring.

Oh, that is a bug, thanks for reporting it :)
well so then why is the photostudio event not unlocking? i have slept several times and no emails even the hint just says wait for her to check the photostudio.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
well so then why is the photostudio event not unlocking? i have slept several times and no emails even the hint just says wait for her to check the photostudio.
You've missed a shoot somewhere. Unfortunately I can't remember how many each character has before the photostudio.

Progress 1, Comfort 100, Affection 167
Did you edit her comfort with console by any chance? Her comfort shouldn't be able to go above 3 while her progress is at 1.

Use "katiecomfort = 3" in console, without quotes, that should fix it.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
You've missed a shoot somewhere. Unfortunately I can't remember how many each character has before the photostudio.

Did you edit her comfort with console by any chance? Her comfort shouldn't be able to go above 3 while her progress is at 1.

Cheers, mate!

Reactions: PTGames

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019

There are 2 shoots with her but i have seen everywhere and nowhere is any choice for a 3rd shoot if there is a 3rd it's not triggering.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
There are 2 shoots with her but i have seen everywhere and nowhere is any choice for a 3rd shoot if there is a 3rd it's not triggering.
With Katie? There's 4 shoots iirc befor the studio, all should be available as you progress her story. Make sure you've uploaded her previous shoots, then check her room on sunday evenings.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
With Katie? There's 4 shoots iirc befor the studio, all should be available as you progress her story. Make sure you've uploaded her previous shoots, then check her room on sunday evenings.
1 shoot with amy, 4 with claire, 4 with katie , 3 with serena and 2 shoots with amber are there any more?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
1 shoot with amy, 4 with claire, 4 with katie , 3 with serena and 2 shoots with amber are there any more?
I'm sure there's more than 1 with Amy before the photostudio

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Wouldn't the number of shoots vary based on whether the player has futa content on or not?
Nope :) I set them up so the shots that don't show futa content can be seen by players on the none futa route.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Before Alex he rent the studio Amy and Katie have 4 photo sessions, Claire and Serena 3 and Ember 2. On total they all have 5, except Katie who have 6 and Meg only 1.

If you uploaded previous photos and didn't messed anything on the game maybe you should try restarting it.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes