sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I only hit $285 / week. And the first $100 is consumed in non-discretionary expenditure which gave access to the last $185.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
how do i get money? i need to get the 50dollars crystal from serena but im stuck with 15 dollars and cant find any cash, i tried the code givememoneey but it dosnt work do i need to restar the whole game?
the cheat code for more cash has been changed to bankloan before v0.7.

Here's the other three if your curious
There's 4 cheats that can be used
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not aware of any others but one can always use the search up top right while in this thread.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
2020-07-27 21:42
V0.11 Progress update #2
Work on V0.11 is going pretty well. I've spent today doing a whole bunch of writing for dialogue. I'd estimate 2-3 thousand lines, which sounds a lot, but many of them are short so it's not as quite as impressive as it sounds. It is still a lot of work though. One scene for every character is done, just missing a few renders here and there.

The next couple of days I'm going to be spending doing some things IRL, which means that the first beta will be coming around Monday the 3rd of August! I'm hoping to have these last few renders done. There is a lot of progress going to be made with the main story with this update, including introducing a few new characters who you may have seen in the previews released a day or two ago.

The content poll for who should be the focus of this update has now ended and Meg was the winner, just beating out Katie. So she will get extra scenes this update, which I'm glad about. I have some fun ideas for her and I was hoping she would win!

Finally, someone remind me to stop offering so many choices. I'm writing out a scene for Serena and I've realised there are four different variations of ways this scene can go. It's likely the most complex scene I've written so far. Help.
More Serena and more Meg content is always good news. Bring on the muscle demoness. :p :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: flachelence

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
2020-08-07
V0.11 Progress Update #3
V0.11 is progressing well. I've hit a good stride with the story and know so far I'm on track to get everything I want added to the update. Serena has a large story event with a new character that introduces a lot of new ideas for the main story. It's also the most complex scene, as a lot of parts change depending on previous choices made. Story wise, no matter your choice the story stays the exact same, but visually a lot can change. It was a fun scene to do, although it gave me a lot more appreciate for devs that offer branching stories. Keeping track of it all is headache inducing.

On top of that, this update sees Katie learning more about magic and meeting a certain magical creature, as well as experiencing magic being used on her as well. Honestly, the scene I'm rendering right now while I'm writing this is one of the daftest looking scenes I have done for the game.

I'm currently debating whether in future updates, I may choose a character to leave out of getting new story. I started with four characters and now there are six and adding story for each one every update really pushes the time constraints. So as well as which character should get the focus, I may also poll which character should not receive story. That's just an idea though, I'd love to keep adding story for all of them if I can!

Finally quick thing, the next set of preview images should be going up soon!
Everything is proceeding according to the plans. Look forward for whatever magical mess Serena decides to do next time. Poor Alex. :p

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I have got to the end of 10.1 apart from Amber, the hint says to invite her over but i cant find her anywhere on the map so how do i invite her?
I am not sure if this got answered, but this is how I got to Amber. Go to the store and you will see there is one more outfit to buy. Buy it, then go to the Gym and offer Amy a photoshoot. The prompt on Amber will switch to check your emails. A day or two later, check your email and you will see an email from Amber inviting you to go see the studio. Click on the SUV then select Find the Photo Studio. Take it from there.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am not sure if this got answered, but this is how I got to Amber. Go to the store and you will see there is one more outfit to buy. Buy it, then go to the Gym and offer Amy a photoshoot. The prompt on Amber will switch to check your emails. A day or two later, check your email and you will see an email from Amber inviting you to go see the studio. Click on the SUV then select Find the Photo Studio. Take it from there.
That one always catches me out, whenever there's a new place I always expect it to be on the map, takes me a minute to remember that you have to click on the car to get new places.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
That one always catches me out, whenever there's a new place I always expect it to be on the map, takes me a minute to remember that you have to click on the car to get new places.
Yeah. I am like you. I expect it to be on the map as well. I don't intuitively think to click on the SUV.

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks seamanq my issue was that i forgot you can call them from the pool - so all OK now - Cheers

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I never had that problem since new places are always acessed via the car. I would hardly call that bad game design.

Jmkr

Aug 10, 2020
I just started this game, and like the content as well the graphics.
I though have an issue with the Claire content to continue.
I am stuck with the part to visit her in the evening. The game doesn't feature a way to have this part done, I then continued and managed to finish all other storylines for now, but now not allowed to continue.
The is no phone by the pool, the car doesn't allow a destination.
On the map I can only visit claire during the morning and afternoon.

Anybody knows how to continue?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes