Slasher Blacknight

Jul 25, 2020
I have a big problem: After i hired Emily, i can't go on. No Romes shown at home, the pizzaria now is a room with a writing desk and a lot of books. I cant meet anybody because it is "night". at home i can only see the garage and have no chance to travel anywhere, only see the map...
If somebody can help, this would be cool.

Sorry for my English, i'm from germany and absolutly new

The Version is 0.10

Arjunan

Jul 25, 2020
i stuck up with a task.
i should go hang out with claire at her house one evening. since claire is not avaiblae in the evening how can i make it

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have a big problem: After i hired Emily, i can't go on. No Romes shown at home, the pizzaria now is a room with a writing desk and a lot of books. I cant meet anybody because it is "night". at home i can only see the garage and have no chance to travel anywhere, only see the map...

The Version is 0.10
Update your game to the bug fix version. Also search the thread first next time, this has been answered several times already.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

The Version is 0.10
That's a bug, you'll have to either roll back and not hire Emily at night (you can do it any time of day, so just sleep and do it in the morning) or if you can't roll back, reload a save and same thing, hire her during the day.

well so how do i trigger that 2nd amy shoot then?
Should just be available in the gym, you may need an outfit from the shop, I honestly don't remember haha

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
That's a bug, you'll have to either roll back and not hire Emily at night (you can do it any time of day, so just sleep and do it in the morning) or if you can't roll back, reload a save and same thing, hire her during the day.

Should just be available in the gym, you may need an outfit from the shop, I honestly don't remember haha
checked it 3 days straight in game and the hints on pc say to continue with other characters and only amber is left in the whole waiting for her photoshoot incident which is not triggering.

Slasher Blacknight

Jul 25, 2020
Thanks a lot :)- There is no close safed game (i'm the stupid one...) but i will start from the last save. :(
Will see if this works at day...
Thank you!

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
checked it 3 days straight in game and the hints on pc say to continue with other characters and only amber is left in the whole waiting for her photoshoot incident which is not triggering.
Upload your save

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Here you go this is the save let me know if anything can be done if not than ill start from the begining
Go to the pool during the day, use the phone :)

Also, how did you get the 4th photoshoot with Claire when that shouldn't be available until the photostudio is open. I've had a few people tell me they had it add with the third shoot, but not been able to reproduce it.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
i don't know i just checked every area at all times in game to see if anyone was there and if any one was i would interact with them if an option is available. Just did the photoshoot with amy and slept 2 more days still no photo studio notification email from amber. thsi is game file if you want to check if i am missing soemthing.
Go to the gym, there's one more shoot there before you sleep and get the email

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Go to the gym, there's one more shoot there before you sleep and get the email
Thank you so much the nicest dev here helping us in our fapping needs after losing job due to covid. i will pledge to your patreon hopefully in winter by then ill have job i hope.
P.s my friend also lost his job along side me his girlfriend also left him to get married to someone else despite him agreeing to her swinging advice with other people. he is fan of your game as well can you write a quick message in an upcoming update against cheating people and maybe cheer him up if you could mention his name. his name is karanvir singh.

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you so much the nicest dev here helping us in our fapping needs after losing job due to covid. i will pledge to your patreon hopefully in winter by then ill have job i hope.
P.s my friend also lost his job along side me his girlfriend also left him to get married to someone else despite him agreeing to her swinging advice with other people. he is fan of your game as well can you write a quick message in an upcoming update against cheating people and maybe cheer him up if you could mention his name. his name is karanvir singh.
I'm glad it's all working for you now :) I'm sorry about your job and your friend, that really sucks :( Unless it's part of the story, I'd rather leave negative things like cheating out of the game. As for a shout out, I don't really do those, especially not with peoples real names. That could cause all kinds of problems I'm afraid.

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
how do i get money? i need to get the 50dollars crystal from serena but im stuck with 15 dollars and cant find any cash, i tried the code givememoneey but it dosnt work do i need to restar the whole game?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how do i get money? i need to get the 50dollars crystal from serena but im stuck with 15 dollars and cant find any cash, i tried the code givememoneey but it dosnt work do i need to restar the whole game?
Do photoshoots with your roommate Sun afternoon to get started. The first generates a whole $1 a week, but it opens up possibilities with other women. Get everyone signed up to as many photoshoots as you can arrange and you'll eventually be pulling in $100 a week.

Reactions: warlator
Feb 5, 2018
Do photoshoots with your roommate Sun afternoon to get started. The first generates a whole $1 a week, but it opens up possibilities with other women. Get everyone signed up to as many photoshoots as you can arrange and you'll eventually be pulling in $100 a week.
By the end of vo.10.1 with the studio and no futa content, my MC is making $290 a week . I did not use the money cheat code to get there.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes