ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
used to like this game..but now it's just a bit too much for me...oh well..also...traceback preventing progression with Serena story..but since i lost interest i shant post it and will just go away.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I must admit that, even when it's totally possible play the game as a straight guy, it's weird to have to be refusing being assfucked every few days. Even the most tolerating and kind guy at some point would lost his temper and start shouting "I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GAY DAMN IT, NOT GAY, FUCKING SHIT!!!".

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I must admit that, even when it's totally possible play the game as a straight guy, it's weird to have to be refusing being assfucked every few days. Even the most tolerating and kind guy at some point would lost his temper and start shouting "I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GAY DAMN IT, NOT GAY, FUCKING SHIT!!!".
So you chose futa content so you could fuck Amy ((a woman with a dick) which isn't gay because she's a woman who happens to have a dick). But turn the equation around and all of the sudden it is gay?

Being gay is being attracted to and being aroused by the same sex period. Enjoying a sexual experience in a non-traditional way with someone of the opposite sex (which Amy as well as most Trans Women identify as women) isn't gay. Many cis women fantasize about pegging a man. If/when they do does that make the man gay? No it doesn't. Being gay would be the fantasisation or actual performance of that act with someone of the same sex.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wow - nice game! I like it...no I LOVE IT - so far ...!
However i have a question...Who is Meg, and where is her place!?!
Meg is the demon futa, who gets her dick taken by her sister because she was naughty (she kidnapped Alex). :LOL:
She appears later in the game.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So you chose futa content so you could fuck Amy ((a woman with a dick) which isn't gay because she's a woman who happens to have a dick). But turn the equation around and all of the sudden it is gay?

Being gay is being attracted to and being aroused by the same sex period. Enjoying a sexual experience in a non-traditional way with someone of the opposite sex (which Amy as well as most Trans Women identify as women) isn't gay. Many cis women fantasize about pegging a man. If/when they do does that make the man gay? No it doesn't. Being gay would be the fantasisation or actual performance of that act with someone of the same sex.
What can I say, I'm a simple guy.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

So change the words from "not gay" to "not into receiving anal" and you're back to his original point. I said no, politely. The first few times. Stop asking.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So you offered yourself to be trapped in such a obvious device? Sorry but you only have yourself to blame there. :LOL: :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes