PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hmm. Felt a bit shorter than usual. Some nice scenes though, so not complaining.
It's a beta update, less than 50% of the planned V0.11 content is in there.

Was there only pegging/futa sex scenes in this update or i missed something ? At the beggining this content was rare and optional, recently it seems to be the focus of the game.
That's just the way the content polls fall on Patreon. There is a lot of non futa content coming in this update though, just not in this particular beta.

yeah I understand ,thats how partheon works. Wish the dev just simply make a new gay game instead of turning this into one.
None of the content in the game is gay, not to mention this is only part of the update.

I going to play this game soon. But I think some on you missing the point. If a choice for an optional content is offered, and you said "no" the first time why would it keep appearing? seeing as I haven't played maybe you could inform me better, but it does seem like an oversight.
Different content/scenarios. It's never forced on you, I'm surprised by how many people are upset about choices being offered when they can just continue to say no.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

Beta 1 for V0.11 was on the 3rd of August. Just took it's time to be posted here.
PT any ETA on the public release and change log? Rather wait for the public honestly, too much drama with the beta and test releases getting leaked early lately.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Game is looking great!
But it kinda crashed while trying to look for serena after the phoenix bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That option shouldn't be available yet. It'll be in the next beta.

yeah.. but getting your assfucked IS gay. lol
i like the character.. i love the game... But.. well.. getting assfucked by her would be gay nonetheless..

nothing wrong with it though...

but it is what it is. lol
But it's not. Being gay is a sexual attraction to the same sex as yourself. Deriving pleasure from a specific act is not a sign of sexual orientation, unless you only enjoy that act with the same gender. There are plenty of happily married heterosexual couples in the real world who enjoy pegging (the act of a woman fucking a man in the ass with a strap on). Are you saying that their marriages are fake and every man who enjoys it is gay?

The answer is no. That is a fact, your opinion doesn't change that.

PT any ETA on the public release and change log? Rather wait for the public honestly, too much drama with the beta and test releases getting leaked early lately.
Not yet. A new beta is going to be released soon, but it will not be content complete. That is still very much a WIP.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
That's just the way the content polls fall on Patreon. There is a lot of non futa content coming in this update though, just not in this particular beta.

None of the content in the game is gay, not to mention this is only part of the update.
1. That kind of content is always going to win polls, because once it starts the people who don't want it stop voting, they just leave.

2. My understanding is some of the content is being fucked in the ass by a real, attached, biological dick. That fits my definition of gay.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
1. That kind of content is always going to win polls, because once it starts the people who don't want it stop voting, they just leave.

2. My understanding is some of the content is being fucked in the ass by a real, attached, biological dick. That fits my definition of gay.
1. Content rotates on the polls so to avoid what you are implying. Also PTgames has been steadly gaining new patrons .

2. The definition is made the scientists. Don't confuse it with your bias.

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Games change, grow and aren't always in the direction everyone wants, that's fine and I'm okay with people not being interested if it moves away from their tastes. That said, if you're going to post just to be judgemental and say you aren't going to download it anymore, then honestly I'm glad you won't be part of my audience anymore. You're welcome to enjoy what you like, but you're not welcome to judge other people for what they like when it harms nobody and you definitely aren't welcome to apply your narrow views to other people.
Props to hear you as a dev are willing to take such a grounded and firm stance on such matters. Preach on.

Can't wait for those NTR scenes, that aren't actually the definition of NTR, to get added in to make the sexual encounters in the game more diverse. Should be fun!

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
At this point I like the photo shoots best each update. Went from "oh cool, magic shit!" to a bunch of demons and people in latex suits getting pegged on machines...

Reactions: CassidyPRO

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I find with sandbox games i'm constantly chasing the story. I end up more annoyed then anything. I gave up and just deleted. Same scenes over and over.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Serena got lucky with that crazy plan of her. For some reason that Phoenix woman wants to speak with Alex instead of kidnapping/killing him. Wonder what she wants...:unsure:

It was nice to see Amy and Meg creating some sort of friendly rivalry between them. My pervert mind can already see the sex happening between both of them. :p

ps,
Is Caroline a ballerina? She sure likes to walk on her tiptoes. :LOL:

typos a found:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am getting annoyed with content being put into a lame gallery that could have been repeatable without the gallery . I Preferred how the game use to have repeatable events but know everything is being put into a gallery :FacePalm:. Please stop hiding all the content in the gallery except story driven parts

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Serena got lucky with that crazy plan of her. For some reason that Phoenix woman wants to speak with Alex instead of kidnapping/killing him. Wonder what she wants...:unsure:

It was nice to see Amy and Meg creating some sort of friendly rivalry between them. My pervert mind can already see the sex happening between both of them. :p

ps,
Is Caroline a ballerina? She sure likes to walk on her tiptoes. :LOL:

typos a found:
I missed those, good job :)
Mods are trolling again it seems, whatever.
Taking out the trash more like ;)

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That option shouldn't be available yet. It'll be in the next beta.

But it's not. Being gay is a sexual attraction to the same sex as yourself. Deriving pleasure from a specific act is not a sign of sexual orientation, unless you only enjoy that act with the same gender. There are plenty of happily married heterosexual couples in the real world who enjoy pegging (the act of a woman fucking a man in the ass with a strap on). Are you saying that their marriages are fake and every man who enjoys it is gay?

The answer is no. That is a fact, your opinion doesn't change that.

Not yet. A new beta is going to be released soon, but it will not be content complete. That is still very much a WIP.
1. Content rotates on the polls so to avoid what you are implying. Also PTgames has been steadly gaining new patrons .

2. The definition is made the scientists. Don't confuse it with your bias.
Shame on you for trying to bring facts and logic in a biased argument! :LOL: There are quite a few straight guys, who are very willing to let everyone know what's gay or not, no matter if actual gays or even science agrees with them. No fact will ever change that.

There is a reason pretty much every site out there (this included) has separate tags for futa. The game is correctly tagged in that respect.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
At this point I like the photo shoots best each update. Went from "oh cool, magic shit!" to a bunch of demons and people in latex suits getting pegged on machines...
You'll be happy to know, after this update, things will be moving away from the club. There has been A LOT of content centred around that recently, but that's because it would make no sense story wise if Claire opened a new club then just never spent time there. I do agree though that there has been a heavy focus on that content and needs to be a break from it :)

I am getting annoyed with content being put into a lame gallery that could have been repeatable without the gallery . I Preferred how the game use to have repeatable events but know everything is being put into a gallery :FacePalm:. Please stop hiding all the content in the gallery except story driven parts
I'm unsure what you mean, the repeatable stuff on the PC is just repeatable story scenes. There are more in world repeatable scenes being added, but they don't provide any story so they're low on priority each update. But Amy did get one last update and Katie should be getting one this update too.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You'll be happy to know, after this update, things will be moving away from the club. There has been A LOT of content centred around that recently, but that's because it would make no sense story wise if Claire opened a new club then just never spent time there. I do agree though that there has been a heavy focus on that content and needs to be a break from it :)
That's understandable and nice to hear as well. I haven't disliked the club stuff, except for the MC getting in that device in this update. That was a almost a deal breaker.

Really, thanks for making the pegging futa etc optional for those of us who don't like that stuff.

My "biggest" issue with this update was Amy's hair colour at the club in the suit. When did she magically become blonde? :ROFLMAO:

Was a little disspointed there where no new scenes (I don't count the pegging) but glad to hear its a beta and more is to come.

Someone mention NTR coming, if it does will that shit be avoidable?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
That's understandable and nice to hear as well. I haven't disliked the club stuff, except for the MC getting in that device in this update. That was a almost a deal breaker.

Really, thanks for making the pegging futa etc optional for those of us who don't like that stuff.

My "biggest" issue with this update was Amy's hair colour at the club in the suit. When did she magically become blonde? :ROFLMAO:

Was a little disspointed there where no new scenes (I don't count the pegging) but glad to hear its a beta and more is to come.

Someone mention NTR coming, if it does will that shit be avoidable?
That scene is actually unfinished, I plan another path for it, but it's just not in yet. I tend to work getting as many scenes done as I can, then add extra options later. That way if I run out of time there's at least SOMETHING for each character. :)

The hair colour is intentional, it's part of the hood, not their actual hair. So part of the idea was to hide who it was, make her blonde instead of black hair. If you look at Caroline when she has a mask on for example, it's no multicoloured like her hair is.

As for NTR, there won't be any being added. The closest MAYBE you'll get is if there's a threesome with the MC and two other characters fuck each other during that.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes