RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reactions: PTGames

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
all right. I give up. I can't find the two newest secrets and it's driving me bananas. I saw something about katie's light in her room in the afternoon, but is it day-specific?

EDIT: Found it. Friday. ;)
But still hunting for the other one.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
On this beta, is anyone else not getting getting the Katie event to trigger? It says meet her in the pool in the evening, but I've spent a week napping each day until evening, and she is never there. All other content in this release is completed.

EDIT, Oh, of course as soon as I post this, she shows up in the pool on Wednesday Evening.
Of course. She is not in the pool every evening. This is a very subtle difference that even someone as dense as I am can figure out, especially when the dev is being slightly devious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Killer7
Jan 28, 2019
game breaking bug:
After visiting Claire at her new business and kicking out the drug dealer you met in the gym before, when the scene was done and I was sent home, the NAV bar was gone. I could go to the map and click on certain locations, and back onto the map, but being night, there was nothing to do, and at home I could not leave the garage, because NAV would not open back up to let me go to my room.

edit:
also, I noticed some locations were bugged on the map. Clicking on the library, it said "the library isn't open at night."
Clicking on the park, however, it said... "the library isn't open at night."

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi, why is the android version not available? Please, if there is a download link, could you show it?
The last available version is 10.1 which you can find if you type android in the search bar. There won't be an 11 until the public release because nobody would waste their time producing one for a beta.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
The last available version is 10.1 which you can find if you type android in the search bar. There won't be an 11 until the public release because nobody would waste their time producing one for a beta.
thanks, I'll have to wait then for the public release as I already played version 10.1

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
MC sister is too slutty for me, I don't really like this behavior. And I hoped that I would like her the most, because I like the incest content in games.
Amy and Amber the best so far.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
MC sister is too slutty for me, I don't really like this behavior. And I hoped that I would like her the most, because I like the incest content in games.
Amy and Amber the best so far.
Each girls has a pretty distinct and unique personality, so not everyone will enjoy every character, but I hope there is enough variety that people find at least one they really enjoy :)

Reactions: D Dog and Qmil679
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes