GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The shoots do and will get quite lewd. If that's a problem, unfortunately there's no way to skip them.

I don't remember exactly, but I'm fairly certain you just have to finish her story content.

Do all the available photoshoots, including ones unlocked by buying items from the store on the PC
Not all of them.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i need help im semi stuck i got pretty far with Selene for the most part i can't make the moment with photography skill cause for somereason keep getting stuck on sunbathing with katine scene so i cant make the money to buy the 100 dollar crystal but have progressed story enough to know about the cultists and meet missy can anyone help.

BunniesCanFly

Aug 10, 2018
i need help im semi stuck i got pretty far with Selene for the most part i can't make the moment with photography skill cause for somereason keep getting stuck on sunbathing with katine scene so i cant make the money to buy the 100 dollar crystal but have progressed story enough to know about the cultists and meet missy can anyone help.
I believe you’re not supposed touch her ass and one time she’ll forget to put her top on

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I believe you’re not supposed touch her ass and one time she’ll forget to put her top on
but it keeps replaying not not the ass part her and amber seem to be only ones left just keeps saying you should sunbath with her on weekend

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Show restraint the first time, then Katie will let you touch her ass later when sunbathing again.

Also, please use punctuation marks. They make texts a lot easier to understand.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Show restraint the first time, then Katie will let you touch her ass later when sunbathing again.

Also, please use punctuation marks. They make texts a lot easier to understand.
thanks after first guy helped got through while ago just finished birthday party.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
got stuck, amber quest is to meet her in the club any evening, but the icon isnt there. cant progress with any others as they all say progress with other chars first except amber

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
got stuck, amber quest is to meet her in the club any evening, but the icon isnt there. cant progress with any others as they all say progress with other chars first except amber
I've never heard of that happening, upload your save and I'll take a look when I can

Zucchinibread196

Aug 18, 2020
I found a bug, if you progress as far as you can go with serena in the v0.11 ver, you can attempt to go visit her again at the pizza place, for me doing so temp crashes the game, displaying the ren'py error message, luckily you can rollback otherwise that would have been a sad momment cause i had not saved once while playing,

also i got the 20 hidden pictures you can find ingame, but what are the other 2, are those just for people that didn't enable futa content?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I found a bug, if you progress as far as you can go with serena in the v0.11 ver, you can attempt to go visit her again at the pizza place, for me doing so temp crashes the game, displaying the ren'py error message, luckily you can rollback otherwise that would have been a sad momment cause i had not saved once while playing,

also i got the 20 hidden pictures you can find ingame, but what are the other 2, are those just for people that didn't enable futa content?
That's a known issue :)

As for the pictures, one if futa only, the other is not. They're both difficult to find from the feedback I've received :p

Reactions: GrammerCop

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am almost sure people already said how to find the two new pictures in this thread. Try searching the thread for them. :unsure: ;)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
As for the pictures, one if futa only, the other is not. They're both difficult to find from the feedback I've received :p
Oh, you didn't make them difficult to find on purpose? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I think that people just wasn't expecting there to be any more.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I arrived home, in the garage, but the navigation bar isn't showing. It is night, but I can't go to bed. Does anyone know a code to show the navigation bar?

Reactions: carl316

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I arrived home, in the garage, but the navigation bar isn't showing. It is night, but I can't go to bed. Does anyone know a code to show the navigation bar?
Sorry, I found that it is another problem that comes from doing too many events in one day. I spaced out the events and finished the update.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
That's a bug when you do both club events in one night. Use tod = 1 in console to fix it

save attached
The only thing I can think of is if you've used console commands as you've missed a section with Amy that shouldn't be possible to continue unless you skip her progress forward. Which also means skipping the event that progresses everyone elses stories.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
That's a bug when you do both club events in one night. Use tod = 1 in console to fix it

The only thing I can think of is if you've used console commands as you've missed a section with Amy that shouldn't be possible to continue unless you skip her progress forward. Which also means skipping the event that progresses everyone elses stories.
how would i go about skipping to the next playable section, or is there a save avaiable at the point where i am

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
how would i go about skipping to the next playable section, or is there a save avaiable at the point where i am
katieprogress = 16
amberprogress = 12
amyprogress = 26
claireprogress = 25
serenaprogress = 15

Put those into console, it'll reset Amy and Amber's progress and should allow you to continue. I'd advise against using console to change peoples progress in future :p

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
katieprogress = 16
amberprogress = 12
amyprogress = 26
claireprogress = 25
serenaprogress = 15

Put those into console, it'll reset Amy and Amber's progress and should allow you to continue. I'd advise against using console to change peoples progress in future :p
so i changed the variables to those, started up the game a progressed and unlocked meg's home and completed testing the club equipment, now the club has disappeared again.

save attached
1597855837222.png

the club needs to be a static place, not disappearing at night etc.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes