PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
so i changed the variables to those, started up the game a progressed and unlocked meg's home and completed testing the club equipment, now the club has disappeared again.

save attached
View attachment 778924

the club needs to be a static place, not disappearing at night etc.
The club is static once you finish unlocking it, unfortunately because you used console to skip content, it's broken some other things. For example, the latest event you have with Claire requires you to do photoshoots at the photostudio, which you've not unlocked because Amber never found it for you.

My recommendation honestly is just start a new save and play through properly. You can hold Ctrl to skip through content you've already seen. Just don't use console to progress anything.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The club is static once you finish unlocking it, unfortunately because you used console to skip content, it's broken some other things. For example, the latest event you have with Claire requires you to do photoshoots at the photostudio, which you've not unlocked because Amber never found it for you.

My recommendation honestly is just start a new save and play through properly. You can hold Ctrl to skip through content you've already seen. Just don't use console to progress anything.
I honestly don't know why people have so many problems with your game, it's easy to play through properly without cheats or the console. Even the glitch with Claire that happend last update, which you acknowledge existed, I never saw that because I'd passed that point during 0.9.

You and I must simply be on the same wavelength :D

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I honestly don't know why people have so many problems with your game, it's easy to play through properly without cheats or the console. Even the glitch with Claire that happend last update, which you acknowledge existed, I never saw that because I'd passed that point during 0.9.

You answered your own question. Too many people think that messing with console commands will make the game jump to the fapping without issues.

Just saw the same thing in Long Live the Princess thread. Dev and lots of people saying "don't use console commands or you will likely break something". Yet people still ask for them.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Nyeeehhh, I was hoping when they said we had self-perpetuating life magic in us we'd be some sorta magic impregnation machine, not that the pregnancy content was one lady who was already pregnant and one fake one :/

Here's to hoping things improve in that department

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Nyeeehhh, I was hoping when they said we had self-perpetuating life magic in us we'd be some sorta magic impregnation machine, not that the pregnancy content was one lady who was already pregnant and one fake one :/

Here's to hoping things improve in that department
I feel like the description of this game doesn't conjure up anything similar to that :p

That said, pregnancy may be in the ending of the game, but it's not going to be a main stay part of the game right now, it creates too many issues I don't want to deal with. That said, it will be something I poll to Patreons at some point, if they decide it should be in sooner rather than later, then that's what I'll do.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I feel like the description of this game doesn't conjure up anything similar to that :p

That said, pregnancy may be in the ending of the game, but it's not going to be a main stay part of the game right now, it creates too many issues I don't want to deal with. That said, it will be something I poll to Patreons at some point, if they decide it should be in sooner rather than later, then that's what I'll do.
Oh I don't know, blessed by a "lifebringer goddess" and what with Lunar goddesses generally being connected to fertility (because of periods you see)

Like, going in, I did not think the transformation and dickgirl theme would be the predominant one but it was in a way a welcome surprise, especially that it was all optional.

Tbh, why not have the pregnancy either be in a side character or in dreams/visions? Glimpses into the future granted by a goddess?

Or have it as an element of a permanent transformation back to female being that she has to get pregnant with your child? That sounds pretty damn hot tbh

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

Totally agree, I’m constantly confused by all those shouting for help with this game, it’s completely intuitive.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You answered your own question. Too many people think that messing with console commands will make the game jump to the fapping without issues.

Just saw the same thing in Long Live the Princess thread. Dev and lots of people saying "don't use console commands or you will likely break something". Yet people still ask for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nigritonigito

Aug 22, 2020
I've run into a problem with Amber's photo-shoot in the photo studio. The game runs relatively smoothly, aside from a few visual glitches here and there, but at a certain point in the photo-shoot the game essentially crashes, giving me an error log. This is the traceback;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how long this lasts for, but it has occurred before on a separate scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: onyxmoose
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes